Fairy Dust

Myspace Picture

Mikeys POV

Frank was having a sleepover here, boy! Was I excited! I needed a plan to get Gerard and Frank together. Then again, what would happen if they broke up? Gerard would go back to drinking and drugs and maybe Frank would start… Nah! Frank would never do that. Gerard I knew would. I would just have to worry when it happened. Was I being a bad brother? I blocked that out of my mind. I pulled my laptop out and turned it on. I went into myspace and logged on. Gerard and I made myspaces when we were younger, he was still on my friends list. A message was there for me.

Bert, look at this guy on my pictures! He’s friggin hot!

He was totally drunk when he sent that, he sent it to me instead on his druggie friend Bert. I looked at Gerard’s pictures to see a picture of Frank. I silently cheered, his secret love indeed. No more secret. I heard footsteps coming closer so I logged off my myspace and pretended to surf the net for kitten pictures. Frank walked in.

“What are you doing?” asked Frank.

“Surfing the web.” I said. He nodded and sat next to me.

“Look up unicorn models; we need to see the ones we still need.” I nodded and went back to google to look up unicorn models.

Gerard’s POV

The basement was like my second room. I had a bed and some clothes on the floor and almost nobody came down. The washing machine was upstairs and so was the dryer. Now that I though about it, nobody came down here but me. Mikey used to come here with me so we could goof off but that was It. Not anymore, this was Gerard territory. The place stank down here, just like my room. My mom decided soon I could actually move down here. Better then living beside my brother, I couldn’t do anything up there! Here I could play my music and masturbate not worry.
I saw Mikey was online. I was about to send him a message to piss off but my head was throbbing more now. My vision began to blur and go black. I stumbled over to my second bed and before I hit the pillow, I was passed out.

Franks POV

Mikey and I were laughing and horsing around while looking at unicorn models. Some were so cute other ugly and one I really wanted to name Pansy, after my beloved guitar I just got. I didn’t tell you I bought a guitar with my own money. Of course my parents would never get me something like that and so expensive. So I saved up all my money to buy Pansy. I was learning quickly how to play guitar. I could play a few Misfits songs like Ballroom Blitz. I can’t say that I could sing but who knows? Maybe I can and don’t know it.

“Boys! Go to bed!” called Mikeys mom. We giggled and I snuggled into Mikeys bed with Mikey. Duh! Only cause Mikey had no room anywhere else and It was cold n his room. As much I rather sleep with Gerard, he was drunk so no thanks.