Fairy Dust

Wake Up Call

Franks POV

A warm body was close to me and my imagination got the better of me. Gerard, It was definitely Gerard Way. I snuggled closer and felt arms wrap around me. I sighed in contentment.

“Good Morning Gerard.” I whispered.

“Frank…?” I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes to see a pair of eyes staring at me back.

“Mikey??” We both screamed.

“Gahh! Mikey!! What are you doing here, wheres Gerard??” I brought both hands to my mouth.

“Ah ha! You love Gerard!” cooed Mikey.

“Shut up! You love Alicia at school” I said. Mikeys eyes went wide.

“Shut up! That’s our secret!” I laughed.

“Well I liking Gerard is another one of our secrets then.” Mikey nodded and we pinky swore. We were so immature.

“Mikey? Frank? Are you boys up already?” called Mikeys mom.

“Yeah mom!” called Mikey. We ran out of Mikeys room to the kitchen. There was Mikeys mom and dad with coffee in there hands. I wished I lived here and they were my parents.

“Want some coffee boys?” asked Mrs. Way. We both nodded and she handed us both steaming cups of coffee which I accepted gratefully.
Gerard stumbled into the kitchen from the basement. He looked terrible but perfect. Was that even possible?

“Are you ok sweety?” asked Mrs. Way. Gerard said nothing and walked over to the coffee machine. We all looked at each other then back at Gerard.

“What do you fuckers want!?” Mikey looked so sad when he said that. I took another sip of my coffee. Mrs. Way looked taken aback. Mr. Way glared at his son.

“Gerard, don’t use language like that around this house.” He said calmly.

“I can say whatever the fuck I want!” yelled Gerard then he walked out with a cup of coffee in hand.
Nobody said anything for a long time until we heard moaning from Gerard’s bedroom. Not the moaning of pleasure but of pain.