Fairy Dust

I Don't Love You

Gerard's POV

You know when your dreaming that your falling and you subconsciously try to save yourself from falling by rolling over in your sleep? That happened to me but I was dreaming that I shot my Frankie and he said he didn't love me. Then I started falling into a dark abyss. I felt weightless then I awoke crashing on the floor with my feet sticking in the air. I groaned as pain shot through where the IV had been. I opened my tired eyes to see a blurry figure sitting in front of me on an uncomfortable chair. I tried to straighten up and stand but my body was to tired to move much so I stayed where I was.

"Hello Gerard." Frank said.

"Hi Frank." what was I supposed to say? Sorry I tried to kill you, how's Mikey? "Why are you here, I mean, It's great that you are but why?" I sounded so stupid.

"Do you still love me?" he asked shyly. What kind of question is that? Do you still love me?

"Of course I still love you, I would die for you, why would you ask that?" have I already forgotten I tried to kill him?

"Because you tried to kill Mikey and I..." just keep acting Gerard, use the B+ you got in drama in grade 8.

"Mikey!? Is he okay? Are you okay?" my eyes went wide.

"He's alive, I'm alive." he shrugged. I struggled to swing my legs over to rest them on the floor in order to rise and it took nearly 5 minutes until I sat on my bed to look Frank in the eye.

"Frank, I know I was drunk and I swear to God that I didn't try to hurt you both on purpose, please forgive me?" he looked at the floor then over a the bed next to me. I looked too and there was Ray sleeping like an angel. I sighed. "I don't know what Ray was thinking and neither to I, please Frank, I love you." tears sprang to Franks eyes and he angrily wiped them away with the back of his hand.

"I don't love you like I did yesterday." then he got up and ran out.

"Frank! Please, Come back!" but he was gone. I heard nurses tell him to slow down then nothing. Ray began to stir beside me.

"Hey, what's up? Why does my head hurt so much?" he grumbled. I rubbed my temples with my forefingers. I had forgotten about the hangover that was now invading my skull.

"Nothing Ray go back to sleep, we had a wild party last night."

"Uh... okay. Goodnight Gerard."

"Goodnight Ray..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was kind of intense. I need comments and feedback!!!