Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Just Missed The Train

Image

I'm alone, in this huge house, on a Friday night. I'm bored, tired, and a little scared. Because I absolutely hate being alone, in an empty house, all on my own, with no one around. I haven't heard from anyone at all, so far.

Which just nags at me, because I would think they would all call and check up on--

I screamed, as a loud crack of thunder, followed by lightening, was heard. I shivered.

"You're okay, you're going to be okay." I muttered to myself, as I grabbed a pillow, and pulled it towards my chest and squeezed the living hell out of it. If the pillow had a life - it would be dead by now.

My phone started to go off, and I ran towards it and saw 'Matt' flashing on the screen. I quickly flipped it open and answered.

"Matt?" I answered frantically. Loud music blared from the other side of the line, and I sighed. Why hadn't he taken me with him? Matter of fact, why hadn't anyone? Oh yeah, because I left the house and no one thought that it would be nice to give Evelyn a call.

"Evie?" He shouted, and I could picture him with the phone to one ear, and the other keeping out music. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"No!" I cried, as more thunder boomed, and lightening lit up the now dark room. "It's...there's a storm, and I'm alone." I screamed as there was a knock on the door, "And someone's knocking on the door, but I'm scared to answer! Matt, come home, please!"

There are reasons to why I'm afraid to be alone, because when I was ten someone had, multiple times over the years, tried to kidnap me. A car always followed me where ever I had went, and even to this day I was afraid some big, old, nasty perv was still trying to get to me. And Matt knew this. So you could say I get paranoid, and a little over the top on my own.

"I'll get there as fast as I can, okay, Evie?" I shuttered, and my heart started to beat erratically and I knew I had to come down soon.

"Please hurry, Matt." I whispered, before hanging up. Then I ran towards the couch, afraid if I go upstairs or to the knocking on the door I'd die.

I shivered, as it continued, only now whoever was knocking, it turned into pounding. "Stop!" I shouted, getting irritated. I wanted so badly to answer that door, thinking it may be one of my friends, but I didn't lock th--

Oh my god, I didn't lock the fucking door!

I ran towards the front door, seeing no one, I quickly locked it. The top, and the bottom. I sighed, and looked out through the window.

It was Amber, and she was getting pissed by the look of her face. I unlocked the door, finding out it was locked in the first place.

Oh.

I opened it, and pulled Amber in. She was soaking wet, but I wrapped my arms around her, happy to have someone in the house with me until Matt got back.

"I was freezing my ass out there, Evie!" She said, as she pulled away. Goosebumps have formed on her pale arms, as she grabbed her sides and shivered. Her teeth chattered, as she rubbed her hands up and down her arms to create frictions. I pulled her by her wet shirt, leading her towards the bathroom.

"Take a nice warm shower, okay? I'll get some warm clothes. I'm sorry it's completely dark in here, I'll set some candles." She stutered out a reply, as I shut the door. I heard the water turn on, and ran towards my room to get her some clothes, as myself.

----

It's been two hours and Matt still hasn't arrived home yet. I knew for a fact he wasn't that far away, which obviously seems to piss me off. I could be dead and he wouldn't know it!

From Justin To Kelly is about to end, (because we have power, back up generater) Amber and I are recently curled up against one another, freezing our butts off. Global warming sucks. The weather sucks. Mother nature sucks. Guys suck.

"Mannnnn!" Amber groaned, as she stretched her body. My horse blanket fall off her, and onto the floor. I had that thing since I was ten, can you believe it? On the end, it's started to fray, but it's lasted this long.

"I'm bored," Stopping, I yawned, "And this is boring." I muttered, looking at the time. I groaned. "What the hell!"

Then the front door opened, and I ran towards it. I placed my hands on my hips, as the large figure locked the door behind him. He took off his cap, and his leather jacket, placing them on the hook besides the door.

He's freaking clueless as to how pissed off I am.

I coughed, as I tapped my foot.

"Evie," He started, once he turned around to notice I was standing there. I glared at him, "I'm sorry, it's just that things started to get carried away, and I lo--"

"Save it." I muttered, and turned away to grab Amber's hand, and stomped my way towards my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Errr, I'm not a fan of this chapter.
It's more or less a filler, So to speak. I promise I'll try to make the next one better!