Words I Might Have Ate

I Think My Mind Is Going Insane

"What's wrong Mike?" I asked once we got into the kitchen.

"Are you having second thoughts now?" I shook my head.
 
"Why, just because Egg said Billie was gonna ask me back out?" He nodded. "No. And even if I did reconsider, it wouldn't change anything between you guys, and I don't want it to stay like it is. I don't want him to hate you." Mike kinda gave me a blank look, but nodded. "It means no, I'm not gonna break up with you." He nodded.
 
"I just want you to be happy, you know?" I nodded and hugged him.

"I know. And I am... maybe not as happy as I could be, but that's not because of you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. I looked into his crystal blue eyes and moved in towards his lips.
 
We locked lips and kissed each other romantically. Mike was a good kisser. This totally beat kissing my cheek. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, which made me feel happy inside.

"Woo, go Carrie!" I laughed into Mike's mouth and pulled away. I turned around and saw Pepper peeking through the doorway.

"Damn you Pepper," Mike smirked. "I was enjoying that.
 
"Yeah," I agreed. "And you just had to ruin it. Talk about bad timing." Pepper just grinned.

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Sure Pepper."

"Hey, what were you and Tre talking about?" I smiled and shook my head. "Carrie, tell me or I'll cut Mike's balls off with a rusty spoon." Mike gasped and moved his knee over his crotch. I laughed and patted his crotch. He raised an eyebrow with a smirk.
 
"I wouldn't even do that for Billie, so feel special Mike." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Aww," Pepper droned. "I think I'm gonna hurl." I laughed.
 
"Shut up Pepper, and go back in the living room before Tre has a hissy fit."

"Pepper! Come back! I need you! I'm dying!"

"I'm coming Tre! Heh. 'Cumming.'" I laughed, along with Tre. She walked back into the living room, and I saw Tre pull her down on the floor. I pecked Mike's lips one last time, then pulled him back into the living room.
 

I was up in my room, now enjoying some chips and dip because of my munchies. It was so good. I heard a slight tapping noise, but didn't really think anything of it. It became persistent, so I groaned and got up from my bed to go over to my window.
 
I frowned in confusion, then smiled when I realized I had company. I opened my window and in climbed a good friend.
 
"Eggplant," I grinned.

"Ooh, I smell a little weed," he smiled. I nodded with a shrug, my stupid grin still on my face.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I've come to break you out. We're busting out of here." I chuckled.
 
"God, I'm so high right now, I could hug you." Egg laughed.

"Hug me then, cause if you're happy with that bud, you're gonna wanna fuck me when we get to my house." I laughed and hugged him like he said for me to do.
 
"What do you have?"
 
"Hash," he said slowly with a smile. My eyes widened and I gasped with a smile. I wanted to kiss his ass right then.

"You are fucking--gah!" I kissed him square on the lips, not even caring that he was straight.
 
"Whoa, hey, calm the fuck down dude!" I laughed.
 
"I'm sorry man."
 
"You said you were high, but damn. Back the fuck up." I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

"I fucking love you though, just remember that." He nodded, wiping his lips.
 
"Yeah... love me. Anyway, who's all here?"
 
"... Uh... Brad and David." He nodded again and sat on my bed near my chips and dip. He dug around in the bag, and dipped his chips in my dip--eating my munchie food.
 
"Well," he started, still chewing his food. "I'm busting your ass out of here. Come on, you're coming with me out the window, and get even more fucked up at my house." I nodded while giggling. "Man, you are fucked up. How much did you smoke?" I shrugged while still giggling.
 
"Just or, like... two joints, cause I smoked that one you gave me, then rolled myself up... I mean I smoked--rolled up two and yeah." Egg laughed at me. I couldn't exactly form sentences that made sense.
 
"I don't think you need any hash." I could feel my eyes practically bulging out of my skull as I shook my head.
 
"Yeah I do. I wanna get so fucked up--even more than I am now. I don't wanna hafta do shit when I'm gett--wait..."
 
"Don't hurt yourself Bill," Egg chuckled. I sat down next to him on my bed, and rubbed my face again. "Are you too fucked up to go out the window?" I shrugged.
 
"I hope not, cause I sure as hell don't wanna stay here another minute."
 
"Then come on man." Egg got up from my bed after eating a few more chips, and I ate a few more too, cause I was still hungry. I stumbled over to the window, and almost fell out cause I couldn't keep my balance. "Whoa there, okay, you're going out the door, cause I'm not gonna be responsible for your death." I giggled some more.
 
"No, cause Brad's in the living room, and if I got out the front door, he's gonna tell me to go back in my room."
 
"Dude, I don't want you to break something on the way down. Just say you're gonna get something out of your car, then haul ass down the street with me." I sighed and nodded.

"Meet ya down there." He nodded and started climbing out my window while ate a few more chips, and left my room. I walked downstairs and Brad instantly glared at me. He opened his mouth to say something, but the phone started ringing. I just stared at it. My brain wasn't fully functioning.
 
"Answer the phone, dumbass."

"Thought I couldn't use the phone, remember?"
 
"Stop being a smartass before I smack you."
 
"Go ahead, not like I care," I muttered, reaching for the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, is this Billie Joe?"

"Yeah, who's this?"
 
"It's Larry." I blanked for a second. At that moment, I honestly didn't think I knew a Larry.

"... Uh..."
 
"Larry Livermore, from Gilman, duh."

"Oh, Larry, hey," I smiled stupidly.

"Boy, are you high?"
 
"Maybe. But uh, what's up?"

"Remember that gig you had to cancel last week?" I nodded.
 
"Uh, yeah, what about it?"
 
"Remember when you asked if I could--"

"Hurry up and get off the phone!" Brad yelled, which annoyed the fuck out of me.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm almost done!"
 
"Hey! I will unplug that from the wall if--" I just ignored him after that.
 
"Okay, sorry Larry. What?"

"Uh... oh, right. You asked me to reschedule, so I did. You guys can play either this Thursday, or this Saturday... or both." I grinned.
 
"You fucking serious?"

"Yeah man. I told you I'd try my best, so I did."

"Dude, that's fucking awesome, but it's also not the greatest time. I... me and Mike aren't having the greatest time, and I'm grounded, and just a whole bunch--" After that, all I heard was a dial tone. I gasped with a frown, and turned around. "What the fuck!"

"I told you to get off the phone."

"I was fucking talking to someone fucking important!" He shoved me against the wall, which kinda hurt my back.

"I told you to stop talking to me like one of your friends."
 
"I fucking hate you," I growled, going past him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"To my car to get something! You got a fucking problem with that?" I stormed out of the house, and Egg was crouched behind my car.

"What took you so long?" I thought for a minute as I staggered over to him.

"Uh... oh, Larry called. Dude! He said he got us another gig!" Egg shrugged.
 
"Well, that's awesome and all, but you have no bass player." I nodded.

"I know. Let's just go. Brad's pissing me off again." Egg nodded and stood up from his position, and we quickly walked down to his house.
 
Once inside, I collapsed on his couch, flat on my stomach, which his little sister, Amber, was on. Yeah, I never mentioned he had a sister. When I was over before, I think she was with her Mom, or something. I don't know. She was annoying, so I tried to stay away from her.
 
"Hi Biwwy," she smiled. I barely looked up at her and nodded.

"No Amber, don't talk to the stoned teenager."

"What's 'stoned' Eddie?" Amber asked in her five year old innocent voice.

"It means when you smoked too much pot and don't wanna do anything."
 
"What's 'pot?'" I laughed.

"Dude, what are you not teaching her?"

"She just doesn't get it. Amber, where's Mom and dad?"

"Um... Mommy's in the shower, and daddy's at the job."
 
"Egg, hurry and get the hash, cause I'm about to pass out," I mumbled.

"Eddie, what's 'hash?'"
 
"Amber, shut up for a minute!" I sat up a little bit from my position to where I was sitting on my ass, at least. I wanted Amber to move so I could stretch out. "I'll got get my pipe." I nodded and closed my eyes, and leaned my head on the arm of the couch.

"Biwwy, your shoes are on the couch."

"It's okay Amber. Hey, can you get up for a minute?" She just smiled and got up. I put my legs where she was and sighed.
 
"Hey," she giggled. "Where am I gonna sit?"

"Just sit on my legs." She nodded and jumped up on my legs. Egg came back down with the hash pipe in his hands, along with some hash, and a lighter.

"Yeah," I smiled. He nodded. The awesome thing about Egg's house was that he was fucking allowed to smoke pot, and do whatever other kind of drugs he wanted. His fucking parents would smoke with his ass. Actually in a way, it was fucked up, but more awesome than fucked up. Of course, Amber wouldn't though, and wasn't allowed to, cause she was five.
 
"Dude, I wanna live here," I smiled, attempting to sit up. I forgot Amber was on my legs.

"Amber, get up," Egg ordered. She shook her head with a smile. I think she had a crush on me, or something. I forgot. "Get up! Now!" Amber quickly got up, and went somewhere in the house.
 
"My Mom will be down in a bit, I think." I nodded. I know this is probably kinda wrong, but his Mom was fucking hot. Almost every time I got high over at Egg's house with them, I would get horny because of her. It was embarrassing, but I was most of the time too fucked up to notice.
 
"Let's toke up," Egg sang, lighting the pipe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. I figured out I don't really like any chapter individually, but I like the story as a whole. Comments are appreciated!