Punk Princess: Skater Boy, Trouble, and Music

Double Rescue

I was sitting in my last period class, creative writing, also known as my favorite class. I loved writing and I was really good at it. Kyle was the only one of my group of friends in the class and he sat next to me as we worked on our project for the next two weeks, writing a short story at least five pages long. My eyes kept wandering up to the clock waiting for the bell to ring so I could shoot out of the classroom and find Matt.

Kyle noticed my anticipation and kept giving me questioning looks, which I naturally ignored until finally after what felt like hours the bell rand. Shoving my papers in my bag I shot out of the classroom and down the hallway full speed until I found Matt standing tall at 6'2' with his muscular build from football. His black hair was neatly styled out of his face revealing his dark hazel eyes and tanned skin.

He noticed my approach and let out a laugh before saying, "Come to tell me off for messing around with the poor freak?" His friends snickered. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah pretty much. I'm sure it makes you feel so good beating up on people smaller than you. It makes you look like such a man beating up someone a head shorter than you," I said sarcastically smiling while his eyes narrowed in on me and he took a threatening step forward.

"You don't know what your talking about you little bitch," he hissed taking another step forward. Wearing a vicious face as if daring me to say something.

I laughed, "Oh I'm so scared I'm shaking." That drove him over the edge. Everyone knew Matt had a quick temper and was easily angered so it was no surprise that he pulled back his fist and socked me square in the news. It was a good punch and caused me to stumble back a bit spitting blood out my mouth that was now pouring out of my nose. As soon as I gained my balance I threw my fist right back at his face hitting him in the eye.

He retaliated hitting me in the stomach knocking the air out of me and hitting me in the eye. My entire side went numb and I couldn't see out of one eye but that didn't stop me from throwing punches but I was surprised to see someone else join in, Logan. No one had ever seen him in a fistfight and he was shockingly good with his fists. With in minutes Matt was on the ground covered in much more blood then me. Football season would be interesting this year. "You should know better than to hit a girl," Logan yelled spitting on Matt before dragging me away from the crowd of people surrounding the scene. I could hear the teachers running towards the scene causing everyone to bail.

"That was stupid of you," Logan said pulling me into the parking lot. I merely replied spitting blood out of my mouth, "I could have handled it."

Logan gave me a look and grinned, "I know you could have but we don't want your pretty little face to get rearranged in the process do we? Now come on I'll give you a ride home. I'm pretty sure Adam doesn't want blood all over his car." I nodded not really paying attention. Logan put me in the passenger seat to run off and tell Adam I'm guessing. With in minutes he was back.

"Apply pressure," Logan said pulling off his shirt and applying pressure to my nose that was still bleeding. "Don't worry I know where you live, I've had to drop Zach off there before." After ten minutes we pulled up to the house and I stumbled out of the car, "Thanks for the ride, call me later."

Walking slowly up to the house I knew it could end up very bad if my dad saw me in this state, he'd want an explanation and I don't think my mind was clear enough to come up with one. As soon as I stumbled in the door I knew I was screwed the entire My Chemical Romance band plus Lyn-z were standing around the kitchen talking and the second the door opened they all turned and looked. Lyn-z dropped the dish she was holding at the sight of me limping while holding a now blood covered shirt to my face and the entire front t-shirt.

"Oh my god," Frank said jaw dropped as my Uncle Mikey ran over grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to the kitchen table and making me sit. People seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Gerard instantly went into action getting a clean towel for the nose and packs of ice for what every injury I could have. "What happened?" Ray asked looking at me shocked. We hadn't talked in nearly eight months and the first time he sees me is when I'm a complete bloody mess. Bob looked quite grossed out by the site.

Gerard pulled the t-shirt off while saying loudly, "Everyone out." Quickly he applied a wet towel wiping the dried blood from my face revealing a very ugly black eye. The nose had finally stopped bleeding. "Is there anything else?" he asked worry plastered to his face. Slowly I pulled up the front of my shirt until it revealed a bruise shaped like a large fist with all its purple black glory.

"Shit," he mumbled putting an ice pack on it. "Who the hell beat you up?" Of course he thought someone else beat the crap out of me and I loss with this amount of injuries. He was sadly mistaken.

Rolling my eyes the best I could, "More like who did I beat the shit out of," I mumbled laying my head down on the nice cold table. It was throbbing. "You won?" Gerard questioned disbelievingly.

"The guys probably not going to be at school tomorrow…" I trailed off before standing up and walking up stairs. Little did I know that wasn't going to be the last time this new found father like Gerard would react in such situations. Walking upstairs I laid down on my bed with a groan of agony. The feeling didn't improve when I shot up in the sitting position when Frank barged in.

His normally easy-going attitude had melted away leaving a worried protective person as he said, "What the hell were you thinking getting in a fight?" I smiled knowing full well that he just didn’t like the fact I got hit otherwise he'd have been congratulating me for a job well done. Sighing he sat down on the bed next to me and looked around thinking of something to say, that's when he saw it.

His eyes stared at the two notes sitting unfolded on my nightstand from Skater Boy. "Who would these be from?" Frank asked looking over each of the notes with a slight frown

"Some guy," I mumbled turning over and slipping into unconsciousness. The week flew by consisting mainly of Trevor and his friends annoying us, two more notes from Skater Boy showing up in my locker, Logan texting me at night, the guys complaining about Kyle, Lyn-z trying to stay on my good side, and Gerard actually acting fatherly by being there for me. Oh and then of course the fact that Max hasn't left me alone for more then twelve hours. He was actually getting a little bit scary like I would run into him after school or at the mall or something and he would beg for me to come back to him and won't leave me alone until I find my friends or something.

It was now Friday night at around seven and I was walking home from the skate park. Lyn-z and Gerard had been moving her stuff in so I decided to ditch helping and go skating. My mind was wandering as I walked down the street not really paying attention to what was going on when I heard someone say my name behind me.

Turning around I instantly recognized who it was, Max. He looked the same as usual with his spiked black hair, deep blue eyes, and tattoo-covered arms. "What do you want now Max," I groaned as I turned around and kept walking.

"Avery I think we should talk this out," he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me around to face him. I just jerked my wrist out of his grip and kept walking. My instincts told me this was going to be bad and they were correct because this time her grabbed my wrist much harder and shoved me up against the wall causing me to groan in pain due to the bruise on my stomach that still remains. Pushing his entire weight up against me he whispered in my ear, "Let's talk this out," before his lips began to travel down my neck with a smile. His hand found it's way traveling up my shirt and began to play with my bra. One thing went threw my mind as I tried to struggle free, I'm totally screwed. Or at least that was until I felt Max's weight leave as someone threw a punch at his head and watched him run like hell down the street.

Logan's POV

I was walking down the street with my skateboard clutched in my arm on my way towards the skate park. I had just ditched out on a party at Cambria's house, just because I'm on the soccer team doesn't mean I want to party all the time like they think. At least Avery understands. My mind suddenly snapped back to reality when I saw two people up against the wall of a building.

Disgusting talk about no class was my first thought until I got closer and realized the girl was struggling. Tossing the board aside I ran towards them when I stopped in shock, Avery. Max was all over Avery his hand traveling up her shirt as she continued to fight back. Instantly my mind started working again and I ran the few feet in between us and punched Max square in the jaw. The little pussy ran down the street like a scared little puppy.

I was tempted to run after him until I saw Avery slide down the brick wall and curl up into a ball whimpering slightly. My arms instantly closed around her in a hug as she rested her head on my chest. "Avery if that bastard ever comes anywhere near you again I'll slit his throat," I told her in a stern voice as I attempted to comfort her as she clung on to me for dear life.

"I thought he was going to…" she trailed off not even being able to finish the sentence. Tears poured down her face as I picked her up and began walking towards my house knowing full well she wasn't going to want to be home right now. Hopefully my kid brother won't do anything stupid.

Luckily no one was home when I carried Avery threw the front door and set her down lightly on the couch. Zach must have been at Adam's house and my parent's were on a trip for the week. Avery almost instantly fell a sleep on the couch leaving me to stand there debating what to do. In the end I sighed and took my spot on the couch next to her falling a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey if anyone wants to make a banner that'd be cool my photoshop isn't working
Just message me the link or leave it in a comment
:) :) :)
I love all the comments and my consistent thirteen subscribers