Into the Ocean

02

The hot sand washed between my fingers, as the suns rays danced across my face. I gently traced the small circle shaped burn on my cheek. I sighed, it had been three days and it still hadn’t healed.

The sun was instantly covered with a cloud, my naked body shaded by a gray blackish color. I tilted my head, upwards toward the sky, it was an orangey color mixed with a light purple. It was absolutely breath taking.

A small gasp broke my thoughts. A small grin played across my face as I turned my head towards the same boy that had caught my gaze not three days ago.

I raised my hand and gave a short wave, “Hi.”

He just stood there, his gaze frozen on my fairly large breasts and long slender legs. I grinned and turned my head away from letting out a soft sigh. I dragged a long white cloth across my body and stood up. I stumbled a little, trying to gain proper posture on my feet.

“If you don’t mind, I do have a face you can look at.”

His eyes became thick with surprise; he shook his head furiously and turned away from me.

“Oh, now come on, you don’t have to be embarrassed; I was the one laying out here nude.” I gently laughed as he turned back around to face with a small blush stretching across his nose and cheeks.

“What’s your name?”

“Oh, well it’s...” I trailed off, I didn’t know my name. I didn’t have a name.

I shook my head, turned and walked away.

“Hey, wait! Are you going to be staying here for a while, I haven’t seen you around here before.”

“But I’ve seen you.” I muttered, low enough so he couldn’t hear me, as I turned back to him.

“I don’t know how long I’ll be staying here. It depends on if I like it here.” I lied to him, I’ve lived her for a very long time.

He nodded his head, and I swear I saw a glint of hope in his eyes. I slowly made my way over to him, the hot sand wedging between my toes every step I took. The fresh air and cool spray of the water washing over my body and hair, I stood before my mysterious boy.

“What is your name?” My breathe tickled his neck. I was right up against him, my breasts on his chest. I had my arms wrapped around his slim shoulders, like they belonged there.

“It’s,” but he was interrupted by his friend who was standing a few feet away.

“Hey! Dude, what are you doing, we got to go!” I closed my eyes, and let the sound of other boys voice claim my ears.

I stepped down and took a step back from mysterious man.

He turned toward the other boy yelling, “I’ll be right there.”

Turning back to me he slowly leaned down towards my ear, “Jack, that’s my name. See you around?” I nodded my head.

“Wait,” he turned back to me, “My name, it’s Alice.”

He smiled brightly and whispered gently, “Alice, I’ll see you soon.”

Then turned back to his friend, and quickly jogged over to him.

I walked the other way Jack did, letting my feet lace with each sand particle. The waves washed up against my feet leaving small traces of water that turned into foam. I let out a small sigh as I heard a high pitched dolphin’s voice. I gently let the white cloth fall from my body and tasted the boy’s name on my lips, “Jack,”

The last thing I did that day was sleep against the cool ocean sand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me feedback.