Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Twenty Five

Oliver's POV:

I stood behind the school building, nervously waiting for Viv to arrive. I was so nervous about how she was going to react that I couldn't help but pull a cigarette out of it's carton and light up. I didn't usually smoke, only on certain occasions like when I am stressed or nervous.

As soon as I had finished the cigarette, Viv appeared looking timid yet vicious at the same time. I don't know how she did that. "Hey," She said when she reached me.

"Hey," I breathed in response before pulling her into a long kiss.

"Have you been smoking?" She asked once I pulled away.

"Uh, yeah." I rubbed my neck in discomfort.

"I didn't know you smoked."

"Only occasionally."

"Oh," She paused before continuing "So... you gonna tell me about Aiden's sister?"

"Yeah, um, you wanna sit down?" She just shook her head "Well, ok, I don't really know where to start."

"The beginning." She interrupted.

"Right. The beginning. Um, well it was this guy, he doesn't go here anymore, but he was kind of an asshole and kind of had a bad influence on me and Rick. Anyway, you know how when you're a freshman and you really want to fit in?" She shook her making me frown "Well, you do and I was trying to be cool and-"

"You're kind of rambling."

I apologized before taking a deep breath and starting again "He bet that I couldn't get the frigid girl to go out with me. Well that girl was Aiden's sister, Lucy. She was really beautiful and sweet but wouldn't go out with anyone so I- I had to get her to go out with me. I think Lucy turned the bastard down so he just trying to get revenge through me and me, being the idiot I am, did his bidding."

"You ok?" She asked, placing her hand on my arm when I stopped trying not to cry.

"Yeah," I said nodding "I said I'd do it. She shot me down the first couple of times just like, um,-"

"Me?"

I nodded before continuing "But when I dumped her, which wasn't originally part of the deal, she didn't take it well. And I really don't blame her, she was already slightly depressed because of her grandma dying, that really hit her hard, and then me dumping her, she just- well, you know."

There was a long silence as I observed Viv. She just looked deep in thought. Finally, she looked up at me and moved closer. She rapped her arms around my neck and pressed her forehead to mine.

"You're not like that anymore, are you?" She asked me, staring into my eyes.

I swallowed nervously, thinking about Rick and the bet "No." I whispered, closing my eyes as she kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short chapter, I know, I'm sorry but it's sort of the last bit of the last chapter that I couldn't be bothered to write in time so...

Meh Lovleh Commentiers:

isobelrose12
Dudet Dav
allzac
RadaRadaRada
XoHugsXoxOKissesxO
Angel27
Reckless
XXfalling-overXX

Song Of The Chapter > Highway To Hell - ACDC