Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Twenty Seven

"Well fucking done, Alice!" Aiden screamed before running out after her.

"Oops." I said trying to lighten her mood when I saw her hurt face. "What happened with Damien?" I asked when my 'oops' comment, surprisingly, didn't do the trick, hoping the change to a more pleasant subject would help.

"I don't want to talk about it now Viv." She told me, standing up and leaving the cafeteria.

"All abandon me why don't ya?!" I yelled out to no one in particular causing a few people to turn and look at me. I groaned before leaving as well. At least I wouldn't be late for Physics. I decided to take my time walking back to class, I was in no rush, the bell wouldn't ring for at least another twenty minutes.

I opened the door to the classroom and jumped when I saw who was inside, sitting at the back with his head in his hands. I approached him slowly, unsure of what to do and gasped as I saw his black eye making him look up at me in surprise. He frowned when he saw me and put his head back in his hands. My pace quickened and soon I was sitting next to him.

I tried to rap my arms around him, to comfort him, but he immediately shrugged me off. "What's wrong?" I aksed worried.

"I'm a bad person."

"Why?"

"Because, Vivienne, I did something bad." He yelled lifting his head to glare at me.

"Fine, alright. I'm sorry I tried to be nice." I said before getting up and storming to the other side of the room and sitting in a different chair. I heard him sigh and the sound of his chair screeching as he moved out of his seat. When he reached my table, he crouched down and placed his chin on my desk. I refused to look at him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered "It's just- I don't know. I've done something really bad that might hurt someone... someone I love."

Oli's POV:

"... someone I love." 'You'

She sighed before finally looking at me. She smiled slightly "What happened to your face?"

"Um, I kinda got into a fight."

"With who?" She asked frowning.

I hesistated. Should I really tell her? Maybe if she hears it from me first she'll take my side. "Um, Aiden." She sighed in aggravation before glaring at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"It was self defense! Aiden punched me first!" She was glaring at me. She didn't believe me. "Look, I may have provoked him slightly, but he really did throw the first punch when I said that I had cared about Lucy." I jumped slightly when I felt her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled before pulling her closer and hugging her back.

She pulled away and smiled at me. Her smile wasn't exactly happy but it made me feel better. I quickly kissed her lips, pulling away as the door opened and the first group of students came in.

[XxX]

Viv's POV:

I walked back home thinking about what Oliver could have said to Aiden about his sister to make him react with violence. I knew it must have something bad but, for some reason, I didn't want to believe it was. I unlocked the front door and stepped into a surprisingly calm flat. "Danny?" I called out, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey," I turned around to see Dan coming out of his room "How was school?"

"Good. Um, where's Andrea?"

He shrugged, moving past me to go to the kitchen. "Begging on the streets, lying in a ditch, I dunno. Don't care either." I sighed, sitting down at the island, watching as Danny made a sandwich for me and one for him. I noticed a pile of letters on the counter next to me and picked them up, looking for something other than bills. One letter that caught my attention, had the words 'Mensville Penitentiary' on it. Only, it wasn't the same as the other one I had found.

"Um, Danny?"

"Hm?" He replied without looking away from the sandwiches.

"Why do you keep getting stuff from the prison in Mensville?" Immediately, his head shot up to look at the letter in my hand.

"What the hell do you think you're doing going through my fucking stuff?!" He shouted before making his way around the counter and snatching the letter from my hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you being so secretive all the time?! What is it that you don't want to tell me?"

"It's for your own good."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Well, it's a stupid fucking question!" I stood up, glaring at my idiot of a step-brother and quickly snatched the letter from his hands.

"Vivienne! Give that back!" He shouted, chasing after me as I ran out of the kitchen. I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door before sitting on the counter and pulling the piece of paper out of it's envelope.

"Viv, please don't do this." He pleaded through the door. I frowned staring down at the sheet in my hands before roughly stuffing it back in it's envelope. I unlocked the door to see a worried looking Dan. I handed him the letter before walking past him back into the kitchen.

"Did you read it?"

"No, but you have to tell me what all these letters and calls are about... eventually."

He sighed "Fine, I'll tell you but, please, don't do anything stupid." I furrowed my brow in confusion 'Stupid? What could possibly I do that would be stupid?' I nodded, telling him that I wouldn't do anything he wouldn't want me to.

"Well, all these letters and calls and everything from the prison are about one of the prisoners."

"You know one of the prisoners?"

"If you want to know what's going on, don't interrupt me." He snapped at me getting annoyed. But his irritated expression quickly turned worried again. "It's about your father." My eyes widened, 'What?!'
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter :S

But I do like my commenters:

-RadaRadaRada
-XXfalling-overXX
-ANIMAL
-Angel27
-XoHugsXoxOKissesxO
-allzac
-Suprise-attack-XD
-Just A Weird Gal

Song Of The Chapter > Blue Orchid - The White Stripes