Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Six

As soon as I got home from the bar I told Danny what happened and showed him the paper that Logan had given me. He looked absolutely furious and scared shit-less at the same time. I was expecting him to shout, break stuff or curse or something, but no.

"You got a job in a bar?" he asked calmly, looking straight ahead, not at me.

"Huh?"

"Why would you get a job after I told you not to?" he asked looking at me now.

"I-I was just trying to help-"

"Trying to help?!" he shouted standing up. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you've got me in?! Got yourself in?!"

"I-I sorry!" I shouted back at him. I hated when he shouted at me. It brought back bad memories.

"How could you be so stupid?!"

"Well how the hell was I supposed to know who the fuck he was?!" I screamed now crying before storming off to my room and slamming the door. I ran and jumped on my bed before burying my head in my pillows and sobbing into them.

After I had finally calmed down I pulled the piece of paper with Logan's number on it preparing to rip it up. But I didn't. I just stared at it. After about five minutes of staring I decided to call him. I told myself I was helping Danny, but I also did it to spite him. If he wants to blame me for his stupid mistakes, I'll fix them for him.

Logan picked up after 3 rings.

"Hello?"

"Uh... hi, it's um it's Viv, Danny's sister."

"Well, well, well. What can I do for you?" I could practically hear the smirk slapped onto his smug-arse face.

"Y-you said that if I wanted my brother to c-continue college I should call you... So I did."

"Come over."

"I don't know where you live." I wasn't lying, even though I went to Oliver's party I didn't remember how to get there.

He sighed on the other end before telling me to go to the park that was a couple of blocks away from my flat and hanging up. By that time Danny was banging on the door saying that he was sorry and that he shouldn't of shouted.

I wanted so much to forgive him and not go to see Logan but I knew if I didn't it would just make things worse. I put on my coat before opening my door and walking past Danny towards the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head."

Danny didn't look like he believed me but he let me go anyway. During the walk to the park I did get a chance to clear my head a bit but unfortunately the walk was too short to clear it entirely and I arrived after only a couple of minutes.

I walked towards the first bench I saw but was pulled from behind before I could reach it. I felt a hand cover my mouth before I could scream and the person behind me dragged me behind some bushes before spinning me around and pinning me to the tree.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed at the arsehole pinning me to a tree who just happened to be Logan. "You almost gave me a heart attack you dumb shit!"

"Now, now. That's no way for a Lady to talk." He told me smirking.

"Good thing I'm not a lady then, isn't it?"

"Not with that mouth you're not. I wonder what else that mouth could do." He said the last sentence suggestively.

"It could bite your knee-caps." I spat at him before trying to push him away. Which didn't work out too well because all he did was push me back onto the tree and kiss me, rather aggressively at that.

"Get off me!" I mumbled against his lips trying to push him off again. When he pulled away I spat in his face. "You're just like your fucking brother." He hissed at me "I was gonna let you save his stupid ass but now I don't think I will." he said before letting me go and turning to leave.

"Wait! I-I'm sorry! Please." I whispered the last part. He turned around and smirked "Ok. I'll leave your brother alone, let him stay in college and, maybe, if you're very good, I'll even pay for some of it, on one condition."

"W-what's that?" He had this sort of evil glint in his eyes that just made me very uncomfortable. He came towards me, I tried to back up but there was the tree behind me, and pinned me against the tree again.

"I wanna fuck you." I looked at him as if to question his sanity.

"Pardon me?" I asked wide-eyed.

"I want to have sex with you." He said slowly as if to question my sanity.

"No! Fuck! I'm not a bloody hooker!" I shouted earning some suspicious looks from the other people at the park. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me. I looked up into his eyes "Please." He took a step back, enough space to let me leave.

I turned to leave and heard Logan say "Well, thanks for your time. Shame that Dan won't be able to finish college." I glanced back at him, he looked angry, disappointed and pitying all at the same time. 'I'm sorry Danny.'

[XxX]

Once I got home, I couldn't look at Danny in the eye. I was so upset with myself. 'I should of tried harder.'

"I'm sorry I shouted at you. Do you feel any better?" Danny asked when I entered the kitchen.

"No." I said breaking down and crying "I feel a hundred times worse." I choked in between sobs. Danny got up immediately and gave me a hug which only made me cry harder.

"Shh, don't cry. It'll be alright."

"No it won't be alright! I made everything worse!" Danny pulled back to look at me.

"What do you mean?" he asked soothingly pushing my hair back from my eyes.

"I went to see Logan. At the park. I didn't want you to stop going to uni so I asked what he wanted. He said that he'll only let you stay if I... if I,"

"If you what?" he asked looking nervous.

"I-if I slept with him."

Danny sighed before asking "What did you say to him?"

"I told him no, that I'm not a prosy or something like that. But you should of seen this look he gave me as I was leaving it was so... I don't know, I'm probably reading too much into it."

"It's getting late. You should probably go to bed." I nodded before going into my room and getting ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not exactly a filler.... but close. Who loves the Bloodhound Gang? Raise yo hands peopoe! =D Tell me if you like this chapter (you probably didn't but... meh) or subscribe even if you didn't like this chapter because then I'll get another pretty blue star =D