Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

I was hoping you might change your mind

March 15th 1996

She was tall, she was blond, she was beautiful, and she was walking down my sidewalk. I had went to Oakland to visit Dana and the new baby. I didnt bother to tell Billie because I didnt want the whole goodbye again, I mean sure I talked on the phone but up close and personal was a different story. There I was wishing I was here with Jared or that he could have come with me, and he was cheating on me! I walked in the door causing his jaw to drop.
"I missed you, what are you doing back so early?" He said a grin appearing on his lips. Thats one of the cons to dating an actor...they could easily lie through their fuckin teeth.
"Who was that...the woman leaving?" He raised his eyebrow as if he were shocked.
"I have no idea. No one was here." I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom down the hall.
Idiot. He doesnt even take out the trash with the opened condom package ontop. I sighed and started packing my things...again.

"Where are you going?"
I didnt even look up, "Im leaving. Your to good of a liar, and a really bad cheater."
He was aggravated."Where are you gonna go huh? No one is out here with you."
"I'll find somewhere, dont you fret." I finished packing up any personal belongings of mine double checking, as to not leave anything with this asshole.
He huffed out of the room.
"Bye Jared." I said for a closure and stalked off to my car I had just gotten out of not an hour ago. I drove to the nearest pay phone and dialed the number I had called a million times.

"Hello?"
"Hey, that offer you made...still on the table?"
He laughed, "For you it will always be there."
"Thanks. I'll get there as soon as I can."
"Okay, I will be looking forward to it." We hung up and I drove faster than I had ever before...I drove back home.

Billies POV:

I sat down on the couch with Joey sleeping on my chest, as we waited for Reiley. Finally at * she pulled in.It felt like my heart was going to come up my throat. I opened the door to her holding three bags. She sighed and shrugged, and I grabbed her bags out of her hands.

We caught up since the last time we talked on the phone a month and a half ago.
"Alright so Tre, hooked me up with some chick. She seemed okay...until I fed her." She laughed.
"Im not kidding. It was gross, mouth open talked and spit food with the ultimate backwash."
I cringed thinking back to it. There were a couple of dates and by the second dates I found a reason I couldnt go out with them again. She told me about filming and doing a commercial and a photo shoot, her first time. It was midnight by the time she decided she needed to shower and unpack.

One week later.

It was seven when me and the guys finished up at the studio. Instead of going out and getting smashed like we normally did I persuaded them to come hang out and catch up with Reiley. As soon as we walked in I heard the shower turn off and thought about running the guys outside. We sat down at the table with fresh beers when Reiley came down the stairs into the kitchen, wearing a white tank top and barely five inches of green and pink stripped girl boxers.Before her body was great, now it was just...amazing. And both the guys noticed. Tres mouth hung open...not even trying to hide it.

"Hey guys how was the studio?"
"Eh, fine, what are you doing?" Torturing me to death.
"Raging Bull is on...im gonna go watch it in the living room."
"Alright." Tre couldnt keep his mouth shut until she even left the room.
"Dude, your one lucky bastard to get to see that every fucking night!"
I laughed and nodded. Until out of nowhere a cookie was thrown at my head.
I heard Reiley yell, "Asshole!"
"Whore."
"Bastard."
"Slut."
"Prick."

I laughed and heard her doing the same. Mike just shook his head smiling.
"Well I guess we should leave now. See ya tomorrow Bill." I waved at Mike as he dragged Tre out by his shirt.
I went into the living room where Reiley was laying spread out on the couch. She picked up her feet for me to sit on one of the cushions, only to drop them back down on my lap. Eventually though,she ended up letting me spread out and coming up and laying next to me. She nuzzled her face into my chest and fell alseep towards the end. My arm was underneath her cradling her towards me.

I wish it was always like this, and she never had to have left. We were wasting time that we should be together. Good thing she changed her mind about moving into Dana's old place and still left Jared. I dont need anyone but her around...I want it like this. Always.

comments<3
Sry its short but I was being rushed...longer chapters next time.Promise.