Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

The things I'll never say...

Billies POV:

On the way home from school we were all pretty tired, and couldn't wait for the weekend to just start already. We weren't even a block away from the school when Reiley turned to me.

"Eh, Billie?" she whined.
"What?" I whined right back.
She grinned cheesily at me, "Do you love me enough to carry me home?" Mike shook his head laughing.
"Fine." I sighed, inside I was kinda happy.
She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her hands on my shoulders for her piggy back ride home. The way she was leaning onto my back her body was pressed tightly against mine and I could feel her heart beating. We could see her house when she rested her head on my shoulder starting to slide down my back. I accidentally grabbed onto her ass, instead of her thighs, to keep her from falling.
"Jeez Bill, why dont you just rape her?" Mike laughed holding onto his sides. She lifted her head off of me, "Now Mike it wouldnt be rape if I wanted it now would it?" She wriggled her eyebrows and laughed with him. I could feel my face turning red.

Reiley slid down my back once we reached her house, " Call me when your practice is done, I changed my mind I dont feel like sitting there." She smiled while fixing her shirt.
"I cant be there anyways, I have to work."
"Aw come on Mike you practically live there. Your the only one I can really depend on in the band."
He looked at me apologetically, " Sorry man, I took someone elses shift for today."
Reiley turned to me, "Well your practice pretty much died right before your eyes so, come hang out with me."
Mike nudged me smiling as he walked out. Damn him and his all knowing ways. "Uh yeah sure." The only problem with going to Reileys is her sister morgan likes me.

As soon as we walked in she was giggling at me. Reiley rolled her eyes and stopped in front of her sister.
"Oh shut up. Go play in the street or something." I laughed, " Such great sister skills."
She laughed and nodded, "Yeah arent my parents just brilliant for leaving me to influence her?"

We walked into her bedroom and not two seconds later Morgan came in and decided she needed to play with her dolls. Reiley rolled her eyes aggrivated.
"Go away!" she groaned.
"Why?" the twelve year old asked with some attitude.
"Because," she smiled and nudged me,"me and Billie want to make out."
"Well you might want to make sure the bathroom is open cause after that he might have to puke!" she grinned.
"Shut the hell up. Arent you supposed to be dancing somewhere, or practicing?"
"Make me."
Reiley stood up throwing her sister over her shoulder and dropped her down in the hall, slamming and locking the door behind her.

The night was a normal one. Sitting and talking, playing some guitar, and planning next weeks schedule for when to go to Gilman. Her mom came up at nine as soon as she got home and unlocked the door, not trusting either of us. Little did she know I would probably be staying the night once everyone was asleep.

I dont think Morgan ever saw us, because if she did she would more than likely rat us out. So I sat on the roof outside Reileys window smoking until she came and got me. She fell onto the bed and I layed next to her. She had a small bed, so we were laying pretty close. So close that I could actually smell the toothpaste still on her breath.

For some reason that night I couldnt sleep.
"Reiley?" I whispered, maybe I should tell her how I feel...get it off my chest.
"Hmm, what Billie?" I cant tell her, shes still with Troy.
"Nevermind." Chicken shit.
"Billie,"she sighed," You woke me up for something, so just...ya know say it."
"It doesnt matter anymore." No not at all. Its only that I love you.
She sighed heavily, "Alright. Night."
"Night Reiley."

A/N:
keep going? comments please :)