Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

I'll keep us together this time

I looked over expecting to see Billie next to me, but he wasn't. I shrugged to myself and turned my body so my feet were on the cool wooden floor in my bedroom. Picking up my scattered underwear and bra, I walked over to my day bed grabbing the over sized Grey zip up sweat shirt. Once in the bathroom I looked myself over. I was a mess. Total beach hair, mixed with day old makeup. The only thing I was content with was the smile still playing on my lips.
I attempted to grab my face wash, but heard speeding footsteps coming down my hall. As soon as I turned I screamed bloody murder.
"BILLIE!"

A now boxer wearing Billie, scooped me up taking off for my room again. On the way I was still screaming so he kissed me to stop. Bastard. Maybe I wanted to scream...and if his lips didn't feel so good against mine I might try to protest. It put my lips at ease in seconds. He flung me back on the bed and jumped next to me.
"Billie I have to get up." He shook his head.
"No. I ran at..." he glanced at my clock, "ten in the morning then carried you back in here...you owe me." He snuggled himself next to me and kissed my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile and pat down his disheveled black hair.
"I have to call my mom, her and my dad are going to be coming over soon. They just got back from New York. So unless you-"
"Why does it seem like I'm always hiding from your parents?"
"Because your a bad boy Billie. Bad influence." I felt him grinning against my chest.
"Hmm. Okay I'll take it as a compliment. But your still not getting out of bed. What time are they coming anyway?"
"Noon."
"Pfft." He spit on me! Ew. Wait what am I saying...I had sex with him but his spit is icky!? Stupidly I laughed at myself.
"What?"
"Nothing. Carry on with what you were saying."
"ANYWAY...we have plenty of time." Looking up at me his grin grew evilly.
"Oh really? What do you have in mind?"

His smile grew impossibly wider. But when he went to open his mouth his cell phone rang from an unknown corner of my room. His groan was partially muffled as he stood up searching for it.
"Hello?" He asked disgusted already. This person could tell him he was made president or something and he would hate him.
"Yeah I did forget. Sorry. But I cant-" His smile dissolved.
"ALRIGHT TRE! Jesus Christ! I'm just a little...busy at the moment does Rob need us there now? Fine, I'm coming." He threw down his phone on my bed,exasperated, and gave me a lopsided smile.

"Looks like I'm leaving earlier than I thought. The guys want to go over the tour and sets and stuff."
"It's okay, I cant have you distracting me while I try and red up around here anyway." I poked him in the stomach forcing a smile passed him.
"Uggh." He grunted. " I love distracting you though." Adding a small kiss on my lips. Then another. Finally sitting down on the bed next to me, holding onto my hands.
"Uhm emm." He pulled back with a questioning look on his face. "If you don't stop you'll never get to the studio, and then the guys will blame me. Then probably try and kill-" He cut me off with another kiss.
"Ya see, that was the whole point." He winked and stood up. "I guess I can go and tell them about...uhm, well you know whats up." I laughed at his indecisiveness and walked him down the stairs to the door.
"See ya later." He kissed me again. For some reason it never got old.
"Mkay. Have fun." He rolled his eyes and got in the car.
Well this sucks...now I HAVE to clean. No excuses. Ew, this is going to be a long day.

Billies POV:

I walked into the studio receiving glares in every direction except one. Mike.
"Hey man, how was your day with Ry?" He grinned like he already knew. Oh wait, its Mike, of course he does.
"It served a...purpose I guys I could call it." I laughed and he pushed me into the desk.
"Its about fucking time already! Jesus Christ, now stay with her for the love of God!"
"Trust me...I wont let anything happen ever again, I refuse."
"Stubborn. Your all stubborn...this all could have been avoided if you two would have acknowledged each other. But noo that's just to damn easy!"
I was listening to him but picked up on the fact Tre was glowering at me from the other side of the desk. What is his deal!?

I sat through the rest of the meeting. I actually had to listen and put in my two cents...this was important too. Every chance I got, I let my mind drift off of the meeting to think of Reiley, but every time the voices would drone on in the background.

Reileys POV:

Two hours later my parents had finally gone home. So when the doorbell rang at three, I was confused...why would Billie need to ring the doorbell? I opened the door and my jaw had to have hit the floor.
"Hey Big sis." Morgan looked excited but more anxious.
"Uh, Hi. Come on in." She shook her head.
"No its okay, I cant stay I just need a huge favor." I motioned for her to keep going, she inhaled deeply.
"I'm getting my second chance Ry. A dance team asked me to come and try out for the team. But I need someone to watch Kerri. It will only be for two and a half weeks." This took me back a little. I never expected...THAT.
"Uuuhm. Uh yeah sure, no problem." She threw her arms around me.
"Reiley I owe you so huge!"
"No, its your big shot. Take it. Don't worry about Kerri."

The four year old entered my house with two tiny Aladdin bags. She gazed up at me with the biggest brown eyes, that she had inherited from my mom, and smiled weakly.
"Hi, Aunt Reiley."
"Hey, Ker. This will be fun, don't worry." She nodded and walked cautiously to her temporary room.I felt awful, Morgan doing this to her, but if its whats going to keep them alive...it needs to be done.
Then it hit me. Billie wont ever behave.

When he came back from the studio he wasn't even in the door and I layed it out for him.
"Bill, we have a guest in my house. You have to be good for a little while, and when I say good I mean...not horny." He dropped his shoulders and made his whining face.
"Awwwe, come on you cant ask that of me NOW!" He sauntered his way over to me and put his hands on my hips and started kissing the back of my neck.
"Who could be here that wouldn't understand what we were doing?" I grinned.
"You'll see." As if on cue Kerri walked in, Billie straightened up.
He whispered, "Cheater. You didn't say kid."
"Hi hon, supper is ready in... two minutes. Come on over and have a seat next to Billie. Oh, this is my, uhm, friend Billie. He'll be here alot."
"You know you love me being here." The four year old laughed. Maybe I'm underestimating him...after all he does have a son. Then I felt two arms wrap back around me. I was grateful he wasn't doing what he was before.

I guess I'll find out if this will work sooner, rather than later.

cmnts <3