Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

Too Bad I Held On

One Month Later

Reileys POV:

I heard a knock on my front door, and looked out my window to see a pathetic looking Brittany standing there. I opened the door and she pouted.
"I miss Mikey...can I come in." I smirked and let my friend in.
She looked nervous and uneasy."Hey Britt you okay?" She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.
"I'm pregnant." My mouth had to have hit the floor.
All that came out was a less than brilliant, "Duh, uh. Okay."
She shook her head at me. "Thanks Reiley that's exactly what I needed." Adding an eye roll at the end.
"I'm sorry, okay and your sure? I mean...you did take a test right?"
"Yeah I took four...just in case ya know. But I'm definitely pregnant."
"Have you told Mike yet?" She bit her lip...that would be a no then.
I got up and handed her the phone."Call him now. Let the poor man know."
She just stared at it like she had never seen one before.
"Take the damn phone Brittany!" She jumped at the sound of my voice.
"Jeez, snippy today aren't we...I'm just nervous is all. Whats wrong with you?" I sighed in frustration.
"Lets get this out of the way first, okay? One mountain at a time?"
She took a deep breath and dialed Mikes cell...patiently I waited.


Billies POV:

Mikes phone went off in the, for once, quiet tour bus. It was only like this because Tre was out...somewhere.
"Hey babe, whats up?" Must be Brittany. Wonder whats going on, he looks upset. Er happy...shocked. Yeah that's it. It cant be anything to do with Reiley...she would have called me. I hope.
"Oh...o-okay. Its okay, hun, everything is going to be just fine don't wo- don't cry Brit. Please...its not a bad thing babe. Calm down, okay...its going to be fine." What in the hell is going on?!
"Whats going on Ry, how is she?" My ears perked up and I pushed me head next to Mikes...damn it he shoved me away.
"Alright. Tell her I love her...sorry she puked on your floor, Ry." He added a laugh and hung up. Then went back to reading his magazine.
I threw my arms up, "What the hell just happened?! Care to share?" He sighed deeply.
"Reiley said she would tell you when she calls later." I nodded,a call would be nice.

"Alright Billie Boy OFF WITH THE SHIRT!" Tre screamed. We were playing cards...and I don't remember when but he had decided it should be strip. I'm losing. I went to tug off my shirt when my phone rang, thank God.
"HA HA, break for me!"
"Nu uh that's a forfeit good buddy!" I flipped him off and picked up my phone.
"Hello-UGH! TRE!! Get outta here!" Why in the hell does he always fly around me like an annoying little flea every time my damn phone rings...if its Reiley its not like Id give it to him anyway.
She laughed...I almost forgot how much Id missed it."Hey Billie, hows the tour?"
"Girless...why don't you come and fix that.It'll be fun, and if its not...I can make it fun." She laughed and Tre jumped back.
"I promised I would come...not yet though okay. Soon." I sighed.
"Alright so whats going on with Brittany?" I whined. She chuckled and got serious.
"Well, shes kind of pregnant. And uhm, yeah so shes staying here."
"Oh, well why is she all puking on the floor, Mike loves her." She sighed on the other end...sad part was I knew exactly the face she was making.
"Well, she doesn't know if shes ready to have a baby...mentally and is soo against abortions and is freaking out, thinking Mike doesn't want her. Its all very...I don't know, stressful seems to be the word that comes to mind."
"I bet. Ya see, come now...well send you a red eye ticket out and you can be here in the morning."
"Uhm, Billie, I have a pregnant vomiting woman in my house! I will come as soon as I can but there is something I need to take of here first and that cant be rushed."
Whats she talking about? I would ask, but its really none of my business.
"Ugh, that's gross. Okay Billie I'll call you soon...I gotta go, shes on the move and projectile vomiting. EW! WILL YOU STAY IN ONE SPOT! Bye Billie."
"By-" Then the phone went dead. Son of a bitch, I want her here.

Reileys POV:

Brittany slowly calmed herself, and contained her bodily fluids, and received much gratitude.
"Oh, Ry, I'm so sorry we aren't on tour with our boys yet." I shrugged.
"Actually I'm thinking about just sending you at first...ya know to satisfy them. I have some things to take care of here first."
Her eyebrows pulled together.
"First of all, what exactly do you mean by satisfy...I'm not doing anything for Billie. I'll pass. And secondly, what things around here?"
I sighed. I was actually hoping she would figure it out but apparently I'm going to have to tell her.
"I need to make sure I'm okay with Chase...and Dana for that matter. Knowing her I'm at the top of her shit list for choosing Bill over her brother. I want to still be friends with him, and need to patch it up before I can guiltily go on tour with the guys." Brittany nodded like I knew she would.
"Do what you gotta do, but I'm not...repeat, NOT going on tour with all those boys by myself. Do you want me to turn into a man?"
I giggled. "Uhm, considering your my only girlfriend...no I'll pass on that one." She turned towards the television.
"Well since I'm here and everything, why don't we watch, oh I don't know, Fear?"
Without missing a beat I answered. "Alright." I flicked on the TV and the rest of the night was dedicated to the perfectly cut body of Mark Wahlberg.

One Week Later.

So I sent Brittany away, and shes on tour with the guys. Oh shut up. Remember what you have to do. I dialed the phone reluctantly.
"Hello?" A husky voice answered.
"Hey Chase, do you mind coming over today? I think we need to talk a little." He cleared his throat.
"Uhm, sure Ry no problem. I'll be over in ten minutes." Then the phone clicked off. Leaving me in a panic to clean up my messy and unorganized heap of a house.
In about fifteen minutes the doorbell rang, I darted towards it. Pulling it open with a smile.
"Hi Chase." He smiled back.
"Hey Reiley, so what do you want to talk about?" I motioned for him to come in and sat him down on the couch, putting my cell phone on the coffee table in front of him.
"Well, we never really talked after uhm, well when I basically-"
"Left. You left me, kind of, for Armstrong." I nodded without looking up at him.
"Its okay. I know you love him. Its just..." This I had to look up for.
"What, go ahead and say it, that's why I call you over, to clear our minds and get things straight."
"He doesn't deserve you. His way of life is all wrong for you. Hes a rock star, he cheats and is never around, you need a stable home. With a loving husband who is going to be there for you. Billie...cant do that for you." He paused and took my hand. " He doesn't love you like I do. The way you smile, and laugh...he doesn't appreciate it. Or deserve it. He hurts you. I know he does." I quickly tugged my hand from his.
"He doesn't hurt me at all Chase. We did it to each other in the past but we grew up. Hes changed, and so he wont be home all the time...big deal, it wont make him love me any less or vice versa. And he loves me the best and most he can. I don't think I have ever seen any guy love someone else so much, so if anything I'm undeserving of him." He bowed his head, knowing that's where the argument was stopping. I huffed.
"Listen Chase I didn't call you over to fight more so can we just drop that and be friends like before...before Billie, well there really wasn't a time before him but before you knew him? Can we go back to that?"
"Yeah, I guess. But just because I'm your friend and hes your boyfriend don't expect us to...be civil."
I grinned and hugged him, "Oh I didn't think you would."

Later that night I glared at the phone sitting in front of me on the kitchen counter.

Okay Reiley, you can do it. Call Dana tell her about you and Chase, shell forgive you too...or attempt to kill Billie for the sake of her brothers happiness.

I lifelessly dropped my head down onto the cool, hard, counter with a loud thud.
"Fuck." Then without my knowing my hand got a mind of its own and darted towards the phone.
"Hey!" Wait now I sound crazy...yelling at your own hand...Jesus Christ I'm losing it.
"Hey cut it out! I don't want to...NOOO! Damn you hand and conscious." I- er, my hand dialed the phone.
The dial tone picked up. One ring, two ring, three-
"Hello?"
"Uh, Dana Hi." Shit what am I supposed to say, 'Oops sorry my hand just called you?' Dumb ass.
"Oh, hi Reiley." Spite. It was clear in her voice. Or was it smite?
"Listen Dana I think we need to talk this out, because I didn't just flat out-"
"I know. Chase told me earlier. Called me from work begging me to forgive you and blah blah blah." That's Dana for you...no details.
"Uhm. Yeah just forgive me you don't have to like Billie," I like him enough for everyone. Damn it. Stop with the thoughts.Oh I'm on the phone still, "Just tell me its okay for me to be with the guy Ive loved. Otherwise I don't see how this friendship will work itself out."
Whoa. Where did that come from? Oh well lets go with it.
"I guess, but Ry, I saw you when he left you and cheated with Adrienne. Sometimes I think you forget about that, you just give into him to easily. Too easily forgiven for what was done."
Ow. Pain. No I didn't forget thanks for bringing it up, though.
"No I don't forget, and its hard for me to stay mad at him...damn him for that....but its not my fault. He knows my weaknesses." She huffed a laugh.
"Most of our high school knows your weakness." My mouth tensed at the jaw.
"Dana you know damn well I didn't sleep around, two guys. One would be Billie! They were always my god damn boyfriend.
"I know, it just seemed like more because you were such a damn tease."
"Dana, screw you!"
"I'm surprised you haven't tried...or don't you go that far with girls?" That was it.
"Dana, ya know what fuck off. I don't even want to try and fix this. You apparently have something up your ass. Tell Patrick to take a break. Can he still get it up? Oh well,just call me when your not a bitch." I slammed the phone down on the receiver. My breaths coming out in sharp sounds. I cant believe it.

That could have gone much better.It actually went better with Chase than expected, but that...that was just terrible.

cmnts<3
A/N: I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I have just been swamped between family, friends, and school. I hated not updating...it hurt me just as much as it tortured you dedicated readers lol.
I will try harder to update more often despite school.

By the way, check out the new fan fic I have started. Still Green Day and Billie. Enjoy and comment as well.
All the Things They're Gone Too Turn and Changed Into Memories