Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

MaybeThings Could Be Different Now

Mike and I entered the elevator as soon as we could.
"Jesus Christ, what floor are you guys on!?" He smirked. We were already on the seventh floor.
"Second to last."
"Ugh." Two dings, three dings, four dings. Shit. five...erm, four more to go.
"FINALLY!" I shrieked once the doors opened.
"Okay, Tre is in this room." He slipped me a key.
"Uhm Mikey, why do you have Tres room key?" He rolled his eyes like it should be obvious to me.
"Snatched it. Duh. Before you go to Billies room, because God knows when we'll get you back from there, "I blushed...asshole. Know it all, "Stop by me and Brits room, she wants to talk to you...catch up I guess.
"Alright. Now give me the key...how should I wake Tre up. Really what hasn't he woken up to before?" Mike pulled his mouth to one-side.
A small laugh escaped his lips. Aw jeez what could it be. "Punch him in the balls and dump ice on his head. Before hes awake, break into his mini bar and pour vodka in his shoes."
"Alrighty. See ya in about two minutes." I walked in the opposite direction for about two rooms.

I put the stupid card in and with a slight buzz it opened. WAY to easy. How this man has clothes everywhere already is beyond me. I followed the trail that lead to the bedroom. I did the shoe thing first and then filled up the little ice bucket. I lifted his blanket and chucked the entire thing on him and slapped him on his bare stomach. I wasn't punching his nuts...too much for me thanks. His eyes popped open instantly.

WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! I smirked and pushed back his lopsided hair.
"Got here today. Now, I need to go spread the love to everyone else." He shot up in his bed.
"Whoa no, your not getting away that easy!" He flung his arms around my waist and pulled me down on the bed, plowing ice down the back of my shirt and pant legs.
I screamed when the cold touched my skin. Dammit, I should have run.
"Tre, get off of me! Let me go!" I squirmed and thrashed around in his arms, laughing.
"Nope." He just moved with me. Death grip...around....my lungs. Cant breath. Stop laughing.

After too many unsuccessful attempts Tre agreed to release me and plopped me down on his floor. He continued snickering. Its okay...there's vodka in his shoes. Thinking of that I laughed a bit more myself.
"Well, that was....awful. I'm going to go see Brit, then wake up Billie." He rolled his eyes.
"I bet he'll get a sweeter wake up than me." He muttered. I just pretended like I didn't hear him and left the room. Mike was standing in the hall, outside the room.
"What?" He shrugged.
"Nothing. Now come on." God, can I not just talk to Brittany later...I do have a bit of jet lag if anyone cares. Ugh. Oh well, I haven't seen them in a while.

Mike opened the door and stepped in. I heard sponge bob on the television...that unmistakably high pitched annoying voice is to distinct to miss.
"AHHHHHH! REILEY!" She jumped up and threw her arms around me. Honestly I don't know how Billie missed that shrill sound, only being on the other side of the wall.
"Hi Brit. Hows being pregnant?" I giggled. She pulled back with a playful scowl on her face.
"Oh sure you laugh now...just wait until you are pregnant missy. And those tiny little hips of yours get nice and big. That will be the best day of my life." I rolled my eyes.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't plan on getting prego anytime soon." A quick glance was exchanged between Mike and Brittany. They obviously didn't want me to see it, but they are really bad at being sneaky.
"Anyway, the word here is that you made up with Chase but Dana is going to eat your face off. Is this true?" Yes. Kind of.
"Uhm...well yeah I made up with Chase but I don't plan on talking to Dana so that wont be a problem. Chase has been hanging at my house since you guys left...good company." Another glance...what the hell...am I missing an inside joke here or something! This is fucking annoying.
"Alright, I suppose we can talk later. Go wake up Billie. I'll see you in two days." She grinned and patted my back.
Mike looked at me from an angle and smirked. "I think you got it from here."
"You two just...shut it okay!? Go make babies or something!" I heard them laugh in unison when I shut the door behind me. Last room. Best for last? Nah too cliche.
I reentered the hallway and Tre was coming out of his room...he now had a shirt on but still only boxers.
"Where ya going?" He huffed and looked at me.
"Mikes room...I assume your going to Billies." He kept walking without looking at me.
Screw him. I shoved the key in Billies door and took a deep breath.
Don't be pissy with Billie...he didn't do anything.

Shit a plan. What to do...gotta make it good. Hmmm. Oh fuck it. I walked through the main room, where three empty beer bottles sat with a pillow shoved into the corner of the couch and the remote on the floor. Typical Billie. Thank God his door didn't squeak, it would have ruined it.
I kicked off my shoes and layed down next to his still sleeping figure. I know I had a stupid look on my face. I missed him what can I say, its been almost three months. His hair grew a little, a little stubble. I carefully put my forehead against his and he released a soft breath, stirring in his sleep.

"Me-hf." Brilliant word usage. His arm moved to go under the pillow my head was on so when he came in contact with someone else he jolted a little and awoke. He gasped to talk but I shoved my lips on his before he could say anything. He smiled into it and put his hands on my hips, his kiss was intense. Like he had been saving it since he saw me. I pulled back a little just so we weren't joined anymore, but I could still feel them every time I moved my lips.

"Hi." He kept smiling.
"I missed you so fucking much." He kissed me again. I pulled away again.
"I missed you too, Mike -" He cut me off.
He started getting back into the intense kissing when there was a knock at the door.
"Are you two fuckheads going to come get lunch with us or no?" Tre grumbled.
Billie layed his head down and sighed. "Tre, where are you going to be, we'll be down in a bit." He smirked and winked at me. Then shook his head mouthing a 'not really.'
"Whatever, we aren't going for a while so get ready. Put it in your pants til tonight Billie."
I giggled and he rolled his eyes.
"Alright. Whatever."

The next day.

The guys were wiped from the show from last night, so me and Brit just stayed in the lobby and caught up. It was kinda nice to have a friend that was a girl. Tre laughed before he passed out into his suite that Billie wasn't getting any yet. She found it hilarious.

Finally at four the next afternoon we made it to the pool on the terrace, still only me and Brittany...who knows how much longer the guys will be out.
"So did you say goodbye to Chase before you left?"
I shrugged. "Not really, I said I was leaving to see Billie and he was just like, 'see ya'. So I don't know when this whole thing is going to be over."
She giggled. "Oh poor non pregnant you. 'Oh poo, all the boys love me. Sigh. Life is terrible.' I wish I- uh oh." Her eyes were a little afraid but she was smiling...so I knew it wasn't the baby.
It wasn't until I heard a body hit the water I knew what the uh oh meant. Boys. Boys are uh oh. Jason was floating in the water on his back and I saw Mike coming for Brittany.
"Leave me be. Haven't you already done enough here, ya know impregnating me and all!" He just laughed and picked her up. I watched Mike throw her in the same second that Tre did a huge belly smacker into the pool. Billie was the last one out with his pale, tattooed chest showed he had been away from the beach for a while. He walked his way down the ladder until his head was under water. When he came up he shook his bangs from his eyes and smirked at me.

"Hey babe." He poked my side.
"Well, good morning princess, have a nice sleep?" I squinted up at him, damn the sun and its ultra violet rays.
"Sorry."
"For what?" He raised his eyebrows...Duh. Stupid me.
"Oh that. Please, its fine." He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could something dripped on me from another direction. Tre.
I clung to my chair but it was absolutely no use at all. He pried me away from it.
"Paybacks a bitch, isn't it, Mrs. Ice?"
"TRE PUT ME DOWN! GAH! YOUR ALL WET!!!" He dove in still holding onto me. I came up alone though, and glanced next to me. He was there smiling stupidly at me.
Water squirted out of my mouth. "Ass."
I quickly splashed and went back to my seat where Billie sat looking unamused. I ruffled his hair.
"Ya alright?" He nodded unconvincingly.
"Hmm, cause Ive known you for, what almost thirty years and I know when your pissed...you make it very clear to be honest." He shrugged.
"Fine, be a baby. I'm going back in." I walked to the edge to stick my feet in until I saw a surfacing Mike grab one of them and drag me in.

Ew, I hate being waterlogged. Its like someone inflates your head. We all returned to our rooms to get ready to go eat...tomorrow night would probably be take out from some road stop if we ate anything at all. Maybe I can push for actually grocery shopping before we leave a stable place.
I opened the door to the room and Billie trotted in behind me.
I shot a glance his way and he put his head down."Erm, I'm sorry for being an ass today. I just missed talking to you and then Tre comes over and-" I walked over and put my arms around his waist and kissed him.
"Don't worry about him okay? You have no reason to." He grinned and attempted to get another kiss.
"Ah, nope, we need to get cleaned up. Later...I promise." He rolled his eyes when I drug my hands away/
"You know your killing me right? This is cruel and unusual punishment." I bounced my shoulders with a smile and went to get my shower, making sure to lock the door before getting in. Once in my shower I heard the door handle jiggle and Billie on the other side.
"Ugh, come on seriously?!" I just laughed.
"You are a cruel, cruel person Reiley Davis."
"Love you too, Billie." I shot back. Then carried on with my shower.

Torturing Billie...this could be oh, so amusing. But will Tre be amused too?

cmnts<3
A/N: I will be updating again as soon as I can. Thanks for the continuous story praises. Love to know how you readers feel. Dedicated readers are my favorites.
:]