Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

It's not that I don't trust you...

Its been two weeks since me and Reiley "told" each other how we felt. Thank god we have the day off today. Were just laying in her bed. I might try and sort out what exactly we are doing because we never really clarified.

"Reiley?" She opened her eyes sleepily.
"Hmm."
"What are we doing...what would you call this?" She grinned evilly.
"Well, I call this lying in bed with you stupid." I smirked.
"Alright smart ass, I mean, what are...we?"
"What do you want this to be." She knew. She knew damn well.
"You know what I want, so its up to you."
"Well, I'll think about it and tell you later, cause Morgan is gonna be up soon. And you have to leave."
"Okay."I said puckering out my lips. She giggled and kissed them. I kissed her back, then again. She smiled into the present one, "You know we could do this all day, but I think you would get caught."
"Al-right. I'll go." One last time then I got out of her bed. As soon as I did she thumped her head back onto her pillow.

*

I was walking down the hall with Mike. I hadnt seen Reiley all day. All of a sudden I felt a hand slide into mine. She was holding back a smile.
Trying her hardest not to laugh she said muffled, "Hello boyfriend," then started busting out laughing,"Im sorry that was just so corny to say, but I couldnt resist." And kissed me lightly on the cheek.
"Bill, your face is the color of a tomato."Mike said smugly.
"Shut up man." I laughed.

We kept walking until we got to science. Now Im hardly there but I knew someone was in my seat...okay so I only knew cause it was next to Reileys but, dont judge me.
"Uh, dude, your in my seat." He looked at me and scrunched his nose.
"I didnt know you were a freshman." Ive never seen this guy before this moment.
"Who are you?"
"Oh, I'm Mark Ferrel. I have seen you around Gilman. I didnt know you went here though. I just transferred to this class the other day. Im a sophomore." Great I dont really give a damn.
"Uh, cool, hi. And your in my seat still." He smiled up at me. Is he deaf or just stupid?
"Its not your seat anymore." Then I turned around to see the teacher smiling at us.
"Mr.Armstrong, I wasnt expecting you until after the bell. What brings you here so early?" The kids that were in there already, laughed at me. Stupid fuckheads.
"Whats goin on?" Just then Reiley came into the room.
"Ms. Davis I was just-"
"I didnt do it I swear!" Ha, I love this girl.
"No, Mr. Armstrong helped. Because of your extensive talking, I am permanently moving his seat. And no switchbacks if you decide to come to class tomorrow." She pointed to the desk in front of her desk and in the front of the room, so I didnt come into contact with anyone but the Teacher.

*

Okay so this Mark guy...is really working my last nerve. Its been two weeks and hes acting all buddy buddy with Reiley just because he sits next to her in one fuckin class. Honestly no one gives a fuck. I see him everywhere now. If we play at Gilman and she comes to sound check. he'll sit there and just laugh. I dont think they are even talking and hes just a pshyco. But science class is the worst. Hes ALWAYS fuckin touching her. Even if its during a test and he needs a pencil he will just rest his hand over hers and ask. Not necessary!

"Ms. Davis and Mr. Ferrel, please be quiet. Your getting worse than Mr. Armstrong." Oh for fucks sake. The bell took long enough to ring.
"Hey Billie." Reiley said coming over and kissing my cheek. Alright so I did get stuff Mark didnt.
"Do you mind if Mark walks home with us?" Yes.
"Nah, its okay I guess." On cue the dope walked over smiling.And we started walking towards home.
"Billie, back me up on this...isnt this amazing?" He pulled out a piece of paper with a drawing of John Lennon.
"Yeah, uh, who did it?" He smiled and nudged her.
"Shes helping me tonight for an art project."
"But she doesnt take art." He rolled his damn eyes at me. I will rip them out of his god damn head, lets see him try to do it then.
"Yeah but shes amazing." I didnt even realize we were outside her house.
"Well I'll meet you at the window later."
She kissed me and smiled,"Okay." Mark looked defeated, yeah thats right, she loves me.
"You live next door?" She gave him a quizzical look.
"Yeah, why?"
"Oh, no reason."

cmnts<3