Coral Island

Blushing

“Fred? Emma?” Ginny gasped as the two walked into the circle of people.

Emma blushes a deep crimson red and looked down to her feet, which were gliding along the sand before she took her seat.

“I thought…” Ginny was confused, but Hermione gave her a look telling her to shut up. I guess what had happened with Draco and Emma traveled fast.

“So, what’s for dinner?” Emma asked, as she tried to look away from the group, her blushing hadn’t quite stopped yet.

“We’re not too sure.” Hermione admitted, “Anything you’d like?”

“Well I can cook if you’d like. You’ve been doing a lot around here Hermione, you deserve a break.” She stood up, walking over to the supplies.

“Thanks Emma.” Hermione nodded as Delilah had gotten up to help out with dinner.

“Emma…” Delilah whispered so only them two could hear each other. “What were you doing with Fred?”

“Um…” She stuttered. “N- Nothing.”

“Liar!” She gasped.

“Keep it down!” Emma’s eyes widened.

“Oh right. Emma, did you and Fred snog?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“…But Draco?”

“I don’t think I’ll be talking to him anymore.” She admitted.

“What happened?” Delilah’s eyes were full of sincerity.

“We got in a fight. I had been asking him what his problem was, you know how he had been a little distant this past week, and he just wouldn’t tell me and the last time I tried he got really loud and shouted at me.”

“Are you kidding? That’s so stupid of him.” Delilah shook her head in disappointment. “I’m going to go talk to that boy.”

“No!” Emma stopped her. “Don’t, it’ll just be weird.”

“You don’t think it’s weird already?” Delilah asked. “You walking back to camp with Fred by your side right after you had just fought with Draco?”

“You’re right…” Emma agreed. “But don’t talk to him now, later okay?”

“Fine, only for you though.” She laughed, and now that they had everything prepared for dinner, they walked back to the camp fire to cook.

---

“Hermione, can I talk to you?” Ron took a seat next to Hermione who was sitting by the oceans edge, the wind blowing freely in her insanely curly hair. Dinner had just finished, and everyone was up by the campsite except for these two.

“Sure Ron.” She smiled as he faced her.

“It’s about well… when the plane was crashing.” He stated, hoping she wouldn’t be touchy on this subject.

“Oh,” She nodded a slight frown but allowed him to continue anyway. “Go ahead.”

“Well, I just wanted to know what you have to say about it.”

“Uh…” She started, a bit unsure. “I’m not really sure what there is to say honestly.”

“Really?” Ron asked, heartbroken from what she said.

“What… was there something you wanted me to say?” She asked unsure.

“Hermione,” Ron started off. “I told you, on the plane, that I loved you.”

“Oh right.” Hermione seemed shocked at first. “I had completely forgotten.”

“You forgot?” Ron’s voice got a shrill higher. “How can you forget when someone says ‘I love you?”

“I’m sorry Ron, I didn’t mean to purposely. It’s been hectic, and having this happen to us,” she gestured to the island and how they were stuck on it, “it can become a bit of a distraction. I hope you understand…”

“Yeah, I do.” Ron admitted. “I have forgotten about quite a few things actually...”

“See,” she started. “It’s not hard to forget things here.”

“So now that you do remember…” He started.

“I feel the same.” She interrupted, her cheeks glowing pink.

“Blimey, do you really?” His jaw fell to the floor.

“Why would I say I do if I don’t?” She asked jokingly.

He reached over to Hermione and held her in his arms. For so long he’d longed to just reach out and hold her for as long as he wanted without it being any sort of weird. Now he had finally been able to and it felt great. “You’re really brilliant Hermione.”

She smiled, and kissed his cheek. “You are too Ron.”
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, short, crappy chapter. i suck :( i want to cry . WHO WATCHED VAMPIRE DIARIES + GLEE !@!1 OMGOGMOGM LOVED IT !!! GOSSIP GIRL IS SOON WHO IS EXCITED FOR THAT ? I AMMMM . HAHAHA peace out lovers.