Coral Island

Your Shoe Lace is Untied

“Quick, hide!” was the first thing that came out of Ron’s mouth.

“We can’t hide you dumbass.” George whispered too him, trying to show that the parents can still hear them.

“What do we do?” Ginny panicked, she turned to Harry for advice.

He looked around nervously, trying to figure out what they could possibly do to get out of this mess. He was defeated; he had no idea what they could do. He turned to Hermione and said, “You always know what to do or say or anything. What do we do Hermione?”

She listened to Harries pleads, her own head scrambled with brainstorms on how to get out of it. Unfortunately there wasn’t a solution.

“I don’t know…”

“Hermione,” Ron pleaded. “Please you must know something!”

“I’m trying!” She snapped. “You just don’t know how hard it is to be pressured like this.”

“Huh.” Harry nodded his head in a sarcastic gesture.

“Okay fine, except you Harry, but don’t forget that none of us here has had the pleasure such as yourself to fight He Who Must Not Be Named.”

“What are you lot doing standing there?” Molly’s voice echoed through the walls of Diagon Alley.

“Coming mum,” Fred smiled at her and ducked back down in the circle of frightened faces. “Stay calm, any of you act one bit suspicious they’ll know.”

“Let’s go.” Ron took a deep breath and they walked up to the four parents.

“I was just about to tell Arthur and Molly about your little…”

“Mum!” Hermione screamed before she could continue the rest of her sentence.

“Hermione what is it?” She looked worried.

“I… was… just meaning to tell you that your shoe lace is untied…” Behind her a snort of silence laughter escaped Ron’s lips. She turned around and quietly snapped, “I am under pressure.” He immediately frowned.

“My shoe laces are completely fine…” Hermione’s mum looked confused.

“Oh, it must be my eye site… all that reading you know.” She swung her arms around nervously, Fred let out a fake cough and she stopped.

“I was thinking we get together!” Molly smiled at Hermione’s parents. “Maybe we can get together for a breakfast perhaps?”

“That would be lovely.” Hermione’s mum smiled.

“We should set our dates.” Molly smiled and went off to chat with Hermione’s mum. Apparently her dad and Arthur had gotten into a deep conversation about muggle artefacts and the magic world.

“Thank god for that. Thanks a lot Hermione you almost blew our cover.” Ron shuffled his way to a near by bench and sat down.

“Well,” She huffed. “You obviously have never been in my stat before then.”

---

“Flight 5680 is ready to board,” The voice on the intercom announced.

“This is so exciting.” Luna Lovegood said in her dreamy tone.

“Sure is.” Neville smiled, grabbing his bag.

‘I’ve never been on a plane before…”

“I don’t think anyone here has.” Harry got up from beside Luna, the rest of the group following him.

“Are our seats near by each other?” Ron asked.

“I hope so,” Hermione answered. “I read somewhere in an article that they board the plane from back to front so it depends if we are together in the line.”

“Let’s stay together!” Luna grabbed hold of Harries arm as they traveled their way to the plane’s entrance.

“This is kind of fascinating…” Hermione’s eyes glanced at the large plane.

“You know, yesterday on dad’s muggle television we watched a bunch of documentaries about plane crashes and terrorist attacks on this channel called Discovery.” Fred announced.

“Great, thanks Fred.” Ginny said sarcastically. “How we all love to know how dangerous this is.”

“In that case, you’re welcome. It makes it all the more exciting doesn’t it?”

“Of course…” Her eyes rolled and she changed the subject. “Do you really think our parents bought our stories?”

“I’m pretty sure, some of them aren’t as gullible as others and they still seemed sold.” George said.

“I hope so…” Harry nodded as he took the first step on the step to board the plane.

“This is so exciting!” Hermione smiled, excitement building up inside her.

The group were now all gathered onto the plane, each of them fighting for a window seat to see the plane take off. Thankfully all of them were lucky enough to find a seat by each other. They all gathered by each other exclaimed their excitement and fascination with their first time plane flight.

The lot waited for the planes flight to begin. To occupy their time they played multiple muggle games Hermione learned so that the group wouldn’t seem so out of ordinary. 10 seconds into the game a shadow of three figures blocked their sunlight.

There before them stood the figure of Draco Malfoy and two teenage girls behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
whut whut i knit sweater yo !
whut whut i knit sweater yo !

hahahahah anywho. new chapter . i got like what? 2 comments yesterday compared to the like 28 comments i got in a day a few days before .. thanks lovers :( you made me sad . i was so discuraged but thankfully my lover tantan expressed her love for my story and asked me to write chapter 4 !! but of course i wouldnt force you guys to write comments, i have more of a life than that but you know they're nice to recieve sometimes... so yeah COMMENT COMMENT. whut! whut! i bake cookies yo !