Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

The Great Escape

Demina's POV

Fangirls. I HATE fangirls!!

"Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!! It's Monoxide! The REAL Monoxide!! OmgomgOMG!!" The missing member of Twiztid was surrounded by 5 rabid juggalettes, touching his body and caressing his face. He looked like he was enjoying it, yet at the same time, creeped out.

"Lovely, just frickin lovely," I muttered. I looked behind us and in the surrounding area. "Looks like there aren't any more....." I gently nudged Madrox and the others further into the aisle so they didn't catch the juggalettes' attention.

"What are we gonna do Minamina?" Nix asked.

I shrugged. "I'll wing it. Take the others to the van and get the engine going. I'll meet you out there. Keep a door open too." As I went to step out of the aisle, Madrox grabbed my arm, stopping me. I looked back at him and smiled. "I'll be alright. I'm not famous." I giggled at the last part then pulled his arm off of mine.

"Be brave lil lette," Shaggy said, giving me a thumbs up.

"Shut up smartass!"

"Wha- I was just trying to be encouraging and you just-"

I cut him off by making a sort of growl/gurgling sound to show I didn't want to hear him. "We're kind of pressed for time dude." I peeked out the aisle to monitor the situation. Luckily they hadn't moved but they were getting a bit more touchy-feely.

Monoxide looked our way and mouthed, "Help." The juggalettes turned to look at what he was looking at. I shoved Madrox, who had walked up closer behind me, back into the aisle before they saw him.

"Go!" I whispered in a stern voice. Shaggy and Violent J snuck through the aisles, avoiding being seen and Nix had to pull Madrox by the arm. I gave him a smile and a thumbs up and he turned and started moving of his own volition, following the preceding mens' path outside to the parking lot.

I stepped out of the aisle and slowly walked toward Monoxide. I have a few plans that could work....but I had to pick the one that was less time consuming. So, with that in mind, I picked up the pace, jogging toward the assault group. I gained more and more speed, and then once I got about a foot behind one of the girls, it was too late for her little friends to warn her.

I grabbed her blond pony tail and yanked her backwards. Caught off guard, she stumbled backwards and fell on her back. The other four went to grab onto Monoxide but he scooted away before they could sink their nails in to him again and took off past me.

One of the girls let out a high pitched "Nooo!!" as Monoxide continued running. He looked back once and I just waved for him to keep going.

The girls weren't happy. One took a swing at me and barely missed me as I took a step back, cutting my cheek slightly with her gaudy ring. I wiped the slight line of blood from my cheek and then punched her dead in the face. Another girl, a bit bigger than me, charged at me. I kneed her in the stomach and then punched her across the head while moving backwards. As much as I'd like to stay and whoop their collective asses, we had a band to find.

I couldn't make a hasty retreat just yet because the other came at me at the same time. One punched me in the stomach and the the other slapped me across the face. It hurt like hell!!! I think she made the cut that I just recently got worse. Had to ignore it though because the girl that got in the gut shot wrapped her arms around me and slammed me into a nearby shelf. One of the miniature fish tanks fell and hit her in the head, dazing her a little and I took that to my advantage and grabbed hold of her shoulders. Then, I kneed her in the face and tossed her to the ground. The girl who slapped me came to her friend's aid and I ducked just as she swung to punch me. She screamed as her hand smashed a glass fish tank.

I shoved her petit body into the shelving behind her and took off as the girl who was on the floor and a few employees came rushing towards me. I took off and dipped and dodged in and out of aisles until I reached the exit. As I tore into the parking lot I heard the screeching of tires as our van came speeding towards me. The side door was wide open and Monoxide was holding his hand out, Madrox behind him holding onto him.

"Freeze!!" Someone yelled. I looked back and saw a policeman chasing me.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!!" The world flowed from my lips as I ran faster and grabbed Monoxide's hand. With Madrox's help they pulled me into the van and Violent J slammed the door shut. Nix floored it and we were out of sight before the police man could get to his car.

I was laying back against Monoxide who was against Madrox who was leaning against the other side door. It was silent in the van, save for my heavy breathing. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath.

I broke the silence with a slow "Daaaaaamn," a smile playing across my lips as I placed my arm across my forehead. Everyone seemed to let out a relieved sigh and then the van erupted with laughter. Shaggy leaned over the seat to dap me up as I sat up.

"Wow. That was, fuckin amazing!" Monoxide breathed, getting off of Madrox. He gave me a side hug and kissed my forehead. "That was for savin my ass from being dragged away and fuckin eatin alive by those chicks."

"No prob," I said and started to climb in to the passenger seat.

Nix flipped out. "What are you fuckin doing?!?!" she screeched, trying to split her attention between me and the road.

"Getting back in my seat. Duuh." I said, trying to wiggle by way through the small space while also trying not to give the pedestrians on the sidewalks a free peep show of my boobs.

"Get back!! Back!" she shouted at me. "Pull her back there!!" she said, turning her head towards the guys and then looking back at the road.

"But-!!" I didn't even really get to protest before I was yanked back, but not before feeling a familiar sting on my ass. Once I was securely in Madrox's lap, I whined, "Shaggy hit me!!"

"Thank you!!!" she said, giving him a thumbs up in the rear view mirror.

He returned the gesture and then stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same back and then mumbled, "Traitor."

"Love you too Minamina. You can get back in your seat when we stop for gas again."

"No!" I said like a defiant child. "I'll stay back here!" I stuck my tongue out at her and laid my head against Madrox's chest. I slowly nodded off, but not before hearing Madrox boast,

"Ha! She likes me more than you!"

Next thing I know, I was out like a light, a small smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeess!!! #11 lol WOOP WOOP
I hope you are all enjoying our little adventure =D
Much Wicked Clown Love to all you ninjas!!! (and non ninjas if any are reading this).

Please comment and subscribe if you like it!! :D