Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Bondage or Bonding?

Nixia's POV

I sighed in content as I navigated my way through the rain and traffic on the highway. I didn’t mind the rain, it was cozy, it made me feel as if we were all alone in our little cocoon and didn’t have to worry about anything. Next to me in the passenger seat was Shaggy because we hadn’t had the heart to wake up Mina. Who is still snuggled up on top of the also sleepy mountain known as Madrox. Next to them was Monoxide and violent J was spread across the very back seat snoring.

Shaggy was the only one, other than me, that wasn’t tired at all. For the last hour we’d been sitting here in silence content with the fact that we were both comfortable without conversation.. or at least that’s what I thought.

“For the love of god will you fucking talk? What the hell are you fuckin mute now? Shit! Can we at least turn on some god damn music?” he reached over and turned on the radio. I rolled my eyes and turned it off.

“Are you aware that you don’t have to have a curse word in every sentence that comes out of your mouth?”

He turned to look at me smirking, “Yes the fuck I am.”

I laughed and shook my head at him. One word to describe him, crazy. Wait no. Silly. No that’s not it either…ummmm….char- no never. Charming is sooo not a word you pair up with that idiot unless not is between them. Idiot! Yeah that’s the word.

“Oh my fucking god talk!” I sighed

“Fine. What do you want to talk about?”

He hmmed and ummmed and finally shrugged his shoulders and told me he just didn’t like the quiet he’d rather hear me talk. I decided to take that as he would rather hear me than the silence since I’m the only option apart from it.

“What do you want me to talk about?”” I asked while trying to keep my mind on the road and not his intoxicating smell that was so close… focus girl! Snap out of it! I slightly shook my head to clear it.

“I don’t care. Tell me about yourself or something I’ve lived in your house for 2 months now and you’re still a mystery. I know almost all there is to know about little miss blabbermouth back there.” He turned and poked Mina in the side as he said that. She started to move and he quickly brought his hand back into the front with us. Once I knew she was back to sleep I begun to talk.

“I’m really not that much of a mystery. Its just that I have a hard time getting close to people I haven’t known for a long time,” I rethought that comment as I started to feel slightly nauseated, “I mean that’s is unless I’m drunk off my ass.” I said rubbing my stomach. He let out a loud laugh before I shushed him

“Ok random facts about me… ummmm… I’m addicted to vampires!” I smiled when I heard him choke slightly on his soda. “Wow one addicted to clowns the other addicted to vampires. You two make an odd pair.” He said smiling

“I’ve known her since the fifth grade we been through almost everything together. We are so used to being looked at strange and getting ‘wtf’ thrown at us all the time because when we’re together there is no stopping the craziness. This one time we went to our favorite ice cream pallor its small and usually empty, well this day it was full of little kids walking around it. Well we started screaming about how midgets were taking over the world, and I actually started to hyperventilate. The owner eventually threw us out. Turns out it was his kids birthday party.” I laughed at the memory.

“So yeah. We are awesome together and the only way we could be closer is if some one hot glued us together. Oh and she isn’t the only one who likes clowns. I’m just more into you all's music if ya’ll weren’t clowns I’d probably be addicted too.”

I saw him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. He had a strange look on his face that I was to afraid to try and place. I mentally shook myself. Getting all cozy with a clown isn’t going to help anything when I find the babies father. I don’t want any attachments just in case. I don’t know what I’m thinking he’s probably got his own life, not thinking about some little groupie that he hooked up one night during a party. He’s probably got a beautiful girl.

“Its getting quiet again and I’m not liking it. What’s your favorite song by us?” Shaggy asked, cutting off my depressing thoughts.

“Its between Toy Box and Cherry Pie,” I said thinking of those two strangely awesome songs, “I really like Toy Box because its sick and it makes me smile and Cherry Pie... well that one is self explanatory.”

He was about to reply when we heard a loud yawn come from the back, before Monoxide’s head popped up between the seats.

“So what did I miss?” he asked, looking strangely hyper for a person who’d just woke up.

“Nothing really just me and shaggy bonding.” I said smiling when I saw the sign that read Bradenton up ahead.

“Bondage?!? What?!?” Mina’s groggy voice floated over to us

Shaggy pushed Monoxide slightly and he moved so that he could see Mina. He looked her dead in the eye and with a straight face said, “Yes, and the midgets are coming with the whips.” Mina gasped in terror and I dissolved into laughter. Gosh I love my crazy random not quite right in the head friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
We hope you all are lovin this as much as we are =D
Woop Woop!!
Much Wicked Clown Love to all of you ninjas, lettes, los, and ninjalettes :D

Please comment and subscribe if you like it.