Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

The Hotel

Demina’s POV

“Okay, what’s the game plan chicachi?” I asked Nix as we chilled in one of our rooms in our two bedroom suite at a Whitney Hotel. I was laying with Madrox on one of the beds, Shaggy was stretched out on the other. Violent J and Monoxide sat in the armchairs that were in the room and Nix was sitting on the bed in front of me. We had made it to Bradenton just fine, but we didn’t know where the guys from We the Kings lived exactly so we checked into a hotel.

“Dunno,” she mumbled, playing with my curls. “I didn’t really get this far in my plan.”

A heavy sigh sounded from Shaggy’s direction. I grabbed a pillow from under my head and chucked it at him. He sounded like he was about to say something, but he didn’t.

“It’s ok chica. We didn’t really plan on you getting pregnant so it’s ok if you didn’t fully plan on how to find the father,” I said, patting her leg.

“What kind of logic is that?” Madrox asked, brushing some of my hair from my face.

“Mina Logic, that’s what it is. It has major flaws and points and therefore is the best logic around.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Monoxide took a slow drag of his cigarette.

“Exactly.”

The guys sighed and Nix just smiled at me. She poked my cheek, staring at me. Well, not at me exactly. She was spacing out, probably thinking about what we should do. She idly twirled one of my curls around her finger as she thought. Tilting her head to one side and then the other, then back again. She held her head to one side for a little longer than a person with her equilibrium should have. Just like all the other times, she slowly started to fall to that one side. I reached out and pushed her back up. She sat there for a while again, and started falling over again. She started to fall over again and I just pushed her back up. This happened a few times until Violent J broke the silence.

“Is she ok?”

“Yeah,” I said, pushing her up as she fell over again. “This happens when she gets in a zone. Unfortunately she’s oblivious to everything else around her.” I pushed her up again. “Although sometimes she completely blacks out.”

“With her eyes open?” Madrox asked with a laugh.

I nodded, pushing her up again. “I think she passed out.” I sat up, Madrox’s hand falling off my hip. I got up slowly and went to the kitchen in the suite. I got a cup out of one of the cupboards and filled it with ice cold water. On my way back to pour it on Nixi’s head I heard a blood curdling scream and then Shaggy and Violent J tore from the room. I put the cup down on the side table in the hallway and went into the room. Madrox was on his back laughing and Monoxide was nearly on the floor, holding his stomach from laughing so hard. Nix was face down on the bed, arms across her chest. I went to her side immediately.

“What’s wrong chica?”

“My boobs, they, I’m gonna, my boobs,” she whined against the sheets. She laughed slightly, but it wasn’t amused so much as awkward.

“What?” I looked to Monoxide who had calmed down more than his counterpart. “What happened in here?”

He took a deep breath, chuckled, then wiped the tears from his eyes. “It wasn’t that big of a deal really.” He chuckled a little while longer and then took a deep breath. He picked up his cigarette which he had placed on the small table between the chairs and took a drag.

I waved my hand in a circular motion, egging him to elaborate. Madrox, who had slowly slid to the floor from laughing, kneeled beside the bed, propping himself on his elbows. “Dude, like,” he laughed then started again, “Shaggy, and Violent J,” he stopped to laugh again, “they got up behind Nix, and they each, they each,” he fell out laughing again.

“They what?” I asked impatiently.

“They each grabbed a titty and then booked it like mother fuckin bats from hell!” Monoxide finished, bursting into laughter again.

My eye twitched and I saw red! I hopped up and took off for the other room where I figured they ran to. Just how people, guys really, have a tendency to smack my ass, they have a habit of touching Nix’s boobs. And just as she gets pissed when they spank me, I get pissed off when they grab her. I don’t know what I was going to do to them….but I was going to do something.

When I got to their door I was about to pound on it since they probably locked it, but Jamie caught my hand in mid-swing. I looked at him, my eyes narrowed in anger. I tried to pull my hand free, and was giving him a run for his money, but he was still significantly stronger than me and held his grip.

“Calm down Lil’Lette, they didn’t mean any harm,” he said.

I know that! I screamed in my head. I know that they weren’t doing it to be rude, and it was just a harmless gesture. I know that they all consider us family and would never do anything like that in a disrespectful way. I know all of this! I wanted to yell this at him, but I didn’t. He didn’t deserve to be yelled at. He hadn’t done anything wrong. He had long let my hand go but I still held it there in the air.

“You alright Demina?” He placed his hand on my shoulder and I jumped slightly, broken away from my angry mental rants. “You ok?”

He reached out and touched my cheek softly. I sighed with out realizing it, staring into his eyes. We stayed like that for a while. Lost in our own word…until an annoyingly familiar voice from behind me said, “Hey, get your own room.”

I grinded my teeth and rolled my eyes as I turned to see Violent J grinning at us. I gave him a sarcastic smile and started walk toward the other room.

“You suck!” Madrox groaned and chuckled slightly, “You just had to ruin the moment.”

“Sorry man,” Violent J said non to sincerely.

I just laughed to myself and stepped aside to let Monoxide through the door then closed it behind me. Nix was sitting up on the edge of the bed now. She seemed fully recovered from the sneak attack earlier.

“You alright now chica?” I asked, plopping down beside her and laying back.

“Mehh I guess,” she answered.

I just laughed and turned onto my side, arms under my head. I closed my eyes and all I saw was Jamie’s face from our moment in front of Shaggy and Violent J’s room. He had a look on his face that I hadn’t seen in years…at least not directed at me. It made my stomach feel bubbly and I started to smile and giggle. Nix asked me what was so funny and I waved her away. Surprisingly, she didn’t nag me.

After changing into our pajamas, we laid awake and chatted about the most random things we could think of until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all of you ninjas reading this!! And to the non-ninjas if there are any reading this.
Much Wicked Clown Love to all of you!!! We hope you all continue to follow this wacky adventure.

Please comment and subscribe to this if you like it!!! =D