Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Party Poopers

“Liebe will nicht, Liebe kämpft nicht, Liebe wird nicht, Liebe ist.” I burst into our hotel rom singing at the top of my lungs. Demina and the guys all turned and looked at me with the same looks of confusion and concern on there face. That is until Demina recognized the words I was singing. It was Liebe Ist by Nena I loved that song and usually kept it on constant rotation in my ipod, “Liebe sucht nicht, Liebe fragt nicht, Liebe ist, WE THE KINGS!” I finished up my twirled version of the song by throwing my head back and flinging my arms out in the air.

“What the fuck? I don’t know much about this kind of shit but I think drugs are bad for the baby.”

I took off my shoe and tossed it at violent j’s head, it just barely missed him. I went to take the other one off when I lost my balance and went tumbling to the floor. The room erupted in laughter. Demina rushed over to help me up and I took her hand pulling her down to the floor next to me.

“OWW! What was that for?” she said getting up and rubbing her now sore bottom.

“ You shouldn’t have laughed at me” I said standing up with my shoe in m hand. I chucked it at Violent J this time hitting him in the forehead. He got out of the chair and started walking towards me. I spread my arms as if to say bring-it-on. He looked like he was about to grab me when Mina stepped between us.

“You are not touching her.” she said he sucked his teeth and walked back to his seat all the while mumbling about how he’d ‘fuck my ass up’ even if I was pregnant. I leaned around Mina and grinned at him. “Any time any place.”

“What was that you said about We The Kings?” Madrox asked bringing us back to the most important part of my song.\

“I’ve found them! We get to paaarrrttaayy!” I said doing a sort of weird hip movement with the word party .

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I think you’ve done enough partying for a loooonnnnggg time.” Demina said placing her hand on my slightly swollen belly.

“ leave me alone,” I said slapping her hand away, “ I am going to party. You want to know why? Cause I’m the one with the invite.” I took out the little piece of paper and swung it around in the air above my head.

I stuck my tongue out at Mina and didn’t even notice monoxide until he was standing behind me holding the piece of paper that he’d snatched from me mid-swing. I held my hand out for gesturing for him to give it back.

“ Naw you staying here. We don’t need you or the baby getting hurt at a party.” he said handing the ticket over to Mina.

I went and plopped myself down on the love seat next to Shaggy, folded my arms and curling my legs up under me. This is so not fair I found them so I should be able to go to the party. How do they expect me to figure out if one of them are the kids father if I’m not ‘allowed’ to go to the party where they are? The whole kiss me through the phone thing doesn’t exactly work in this instance.

I felt Shaggy nudge my arm but I tried to ignore him. He continued to nudge me until I moved further away which isn’t saying much considering the size of the couch. For a while I was able to listen to Demina, Monoxide, Violent J, and Madrox go on about how awesome the party was going to be and how they had to figure out how they were going to get the guys from We The Kings to come back to the hotel room to meet me. That is until Shaggy reached over and pocked me in the curve of my side where I am extremely ticklish at. In order to get him to stop I grabbed his hand and finally turned to acknowledge him.

“Stop pouting,” He said smiling down at me. We‘d become kind of close these last three days that we‘ve been stuck in this stupid hotel room together, “ If it makes you feel any better. They are talking about leaving me here with you to make sure you don’t sneak out. So no party for me either.”

Strangly that did make me feel better. It made me feel a lot better actually. I decided not to think to much about my feels which have been all over the place lately anyway. So I settled on smiling back up at him and leaning over to give him a small one armed hug inhaling his wonderful scent as I did. I looked up to see Mina giving me a knowing look. I raised an eye brow at her pretending not to know what that look meant. She just shook her head and went back to talking to Madrox. Maybe tonight wont be so bad, I thought glancing at Shaggy out the corner of my eye. Not bad at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danke. I can't believe how far we've come. Thank all of you who have been sticking with us from the begining and plan on staying until the end, and thank you new commers for giving our story a try.

School for us starts back on monday so its possible that we will miss a da or so but we will try our best to get out an update a day like we have been. :)

Danke again.

Comment? Subscribe?