Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Kiss and Fail

Nixia’s POV

'Flash back'

I looked up from the ice cream that I was sharing with Shaggy, when I felt my cell phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reached and pulled it out flipping it open, ‘Get your actress hat on quick! We need you to be sick.’ It was from Mina.

“Damn it!” I said jumping up. Shaggy turned his head to look at me with a questioning look on his face. Most of tonight we’d been watching movies, talking, and eating all the junk food we could get our hands on. He’d already been to the store three times. I threw my phone on his lap so that he could read the message. I didn’t wait for him to finish reading it, and I ran into the bathroom and started messing up my hair more than it already was. I pulled off my sort of form fitting black tank top and began to pull on an over sized t-shirt that had been sitting on the sink in the bathroom.

“Why do you feel the need to put on my clothes?” I looked up at Shaggy who was standing in the bathroom doorway. I was only in a pair of short shorts and my cheetah print bra with my arms stuck through his shirt and my small baby bump very visible.

“Sorry I didn’t know it was- what are you doing?” He’d been looking at me with a weird look on his face. Then he’d started walking towards me. Now he’s standing here with his hand on the side of my face and-!! We haven’t got any time for this…..whatever this was. He blinked a few times before shaking his head slightly and removing his hand from my cheek.

“Just make sure I get it back. It’s my favorite,” he said, turning to walk out of the bathroom. I pulled the shirt all the way on and ran into the room. I’d just gotten under the cover when I heard the front door to the hotel open. After Mina came in to check on me and left again I started to panic. Ok sick. How sick. Not deathly sick but sick enough that I couldn’t go to their party. Oh gosh eating all those snacks wasn’t a good idea. My stomach isn’t feeling too well now. I guess I’ll go with that one.

Just as I thought that, the door opened and in stepped Travis, Drew, Danny, and Hunter. I recognized the guys from the videos and the few posters I had of them. I put on an extremely big fan girl smile. They all smiled back and each took a position around the bed. Travis was standing next to my head, Drew on the other side, Danny next to Drew, and Hunter next to Travis. I felt like I was in a We the Kings box and if it was under any other circumstances I would feel pretty close to heaven, but right now all I felt was pretty close to puking. I sighed. Ok here goes nothing.

“OMG,” I screamed, “We the Kings are like so really standing around my bed I can’t believe it. I love ya’ll soooo much. OMG. Thank you so much for coming to see me I really wish I could have came to your party. I was like so bummed when my stomach started acting up and I was all like, I’d never get to meet ya’ll, but ya’ll are here now so it like totally doesn’t matter. OMG. Have I told ya’ll that I love you guys?” I finished off with a big smile on my face looking around at all of them. They all had a look of slight terror on their face.

“Umm yeah. We couldn’t let down such a big as fan as you,” Travis said smiling down at me. I could tell it was forced.

I motioned for them to all pull up chairs. After following my command they started to look a little more comfortable and a little less scared. I decided to cool it down with the whole fan girl thing a little. We talked for about an hour getting to know each other a bit. I noticed that Hunter was looking at me a lot more than the others. They told me about this cool party they went to while on the warped tour and I didn’t bother mentioning that I was there too. I was getting slightly tired like I had been doing a lot lately so I decided to just get it over with. I was really hoping that none of them was the guy from that night. They were all very sweet but I just couldn’t see it being one of them.

“Hey guys I’m starting to get a bit tired so I’m going to turn in for the night in a few but before you go I’d like to know if I can have something to remember you all by?”

“Sure Nix-Nix.” This is what the guys have taken to calling me, “What do you have in mind?”

I lowered my eyes and glanced up at them from under my lashes. “A kiss from each of you would be nice.”

They glanced around at each other before shrugging. I held back the grin that was trying to spread across my face. I sat up straighter in bed being careful to keep the covers above my stomach. The guys all stood up putting the chairs back at the small table in the room. Then they came and reclaimed their spots around the bed.

Travis leaned down and placed a small kiss upon my lips, I felt absolutely nothing. Danny did the same and I got the same reaction. Drew barely pecked my lips but that was long enough for me to now that nothing was there. Then it was Hunter’s turn. He leaned down and as he placed his lips on mine, this time I actually felt a spark. It wasn’t as big as that night but it was something. I was so distracted I didn’t put up a fight as he started to lay me back on the bed, leaning over me. I let him deepen the kiss, finally kissing him back. I’d just put my hand in his hair when he was gone suddenly. I straightened myself up to see a furious Shaggy holding Hunter by the back of the neck. He didn’t even look at me.

“This him?” he asked, still looking down at Hunter.

“No.” I said. Once my mind had cleared I realized that he was just a really good kisser; nothing special about that.

He helped him up and literally threw him out of the room. The rest of the band followed with confused looks on their faces. Travis turned back and waved at me before disappearing from the hotel room all together.

“Keep the shirt,” he said before turning and walking out the room. I got up and turned off the light and slipping off my shorts before sliding back in bed. I curled up into a ball the best I could. I grabbed a little piece of the shirt and pulled it up higher so that I could smell the familiar smell. Instantly I was calmer, my stomach ache was long gone, and I drifted into a somewhat peaceful sleep.

'End Flashback '

I turned to look at Mina as we drove down the road.

“None of them were the father so we’re moving on,” I said simply and she glared at me. I glanced into the back at Shaggy. He hasn’t talked to me at all since last night…...I sighed and looked back at the road. “I’ll tell you the details later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So So sorry about the wait. Hope you enjoy, Danke.
Comment? Subscribe?