Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

POPCORN!

Nixia's POV

Popcorn! I need popcorn. Sadly that and other thoughts similar to that one are all that went through my mind as I watched Mina chew out Monoxide and Madrox. I was sitting between Shaggy and Violent J who looked almost as scared as the two who were being berated. I found the whole situation hilarious. Madrox looked scared enough to piss himself and Monoxide tried to look as if her yelling, flailing, and occasional slaps on the arms didn’t effect him. Let me be the first to say that he should stick to rapping and leave acting alone completely. Gosh I want popcorn nice hot popcorn dripping in butter.

“That’s it!” I said cutting Mina off mid sentence. I stood up and pulled the t-shirt I was wearing (another one of Shaggys) further down my leg. All eyes were now on me. I smiled as wide as I could at all the people around the room. “I want to go to the movies.”

Shaggy stood up and put his arm around me I leaned into the curve of his side where I seemed to fit just right. Lately he’d been a lot more affectionate to me. I really didn’t mind it was comforting to have him around and now it wasn’t just his smell it was the man himself. I would never tell Mina that though she teases too much. Monoxide and Madrox let out a relief glad that it was finally over. Mina shot them a glare. Then looked back at me smiling.

“Sure thing Nix-Nix. To the movies we go.” She turned and started gathering clothes from her bag. I really love being pregnant. They give me everything I want because of it and I’m sooo not complaining. I’m going to milk these last six months as much as I can. Violent J stood up and stretched yawning. We’d only been here for a few hours and none of us has rested yet but I was full of energy for some reason.

“So what are we going to see?” he asked turning to look at me.

“I only want to go for the popcorn.” I shrugged my shoulder as I moved out of shaggy’s grasp. I grabbed a pair of loose black pants and a purple baby doll shirt that had a really cool design across the top. I went into the only bed room and changed quickly slipping my feet into my black and gold flip-flops. When I went back into the living room I saw Mina and the guys sitting around watching T.V. I walked into the living room and raised my arms above my head in a movie star pose.

“I am ready!” I shouted Mina smiled and got up turning off the T.V. The guys got up and grabbed there coats walking to the front door. Shaggy grabbed mines and unnecessarily helped me into it. I smiled up at him and we walked out the door together. When we got into the hallway I saw Mina smirking and sending looks between me and Shaggy I glared at her. We rode the elevator down to the garage and found the car. Mina got behind the wheel Madrox in the passenger seat me and Shaggy in the middle ad the other two in the back. We pulled out onto the road.

“What are we going to see?” Mina asked glancing back at me

“She’s only going for the popcorn.” Violent J said

Mina glanced back at me with a look on her face that was hard to describe it was a mix of amusement, annoyance, and bewilderment. I smiled up at her snuggling closer to shaggy. I knew she was used to my randomness by now. She suddenly got a really mischievous smile on her face and turned towards the road. I started to get worried.

When we finally got to the movie theatre an hour later we still hadn’t been able to come up with a movie to see, ‘us’ being Shaggy, Madrox, Monoxide, Violent J, and I. Mina hasn’t said anything since we’d left the hotel.

“OK we have to pick something right now.” I said when we reached the counter where we were going to buy the tickets. Mina walked past me up to the man behind the counter. I turned to see what she was doing she smiled at me before turning to the man.

“Six for Halloween II please.” She pulled out the money and had the tickets before I could say or do anything to stop her. I groaned. I hate scary movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi HI! Danke for reading hope you enjoy.
Comment? Subscribe?
If you don't they will still me pot of gold!!!
I wanted to hurry and put this up so it's not in such good shape.
Haruko will definitely edit it sometime tomorrow.