Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Breakfast

Demina's POV

It's been two months since my favorite juggalos have crashed at me and Nix's house. She's grown to like them.....a little, and tends to talk to them from time to time. It's finally gone from "DON'T TOUCH ME!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!" to "Good morning, please don't touch me." A definite improvement in my opinion.

"You mother fucker!!!" Monoxide yelled from the living room couch. He had been playing Halo 3 for the past several hours and that had become his battle cry. "Where you live? Where you live bitch? I'm gonna fuck you up!!....I don't care if you're 11! I'm gonna fuck you up!" He yelled into his head set. He plays practically everyday now that they're on vacation and I don't mind because he knows to give the tv up at 5 so I can watch Chowder and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. Yeah, I'm 21 and I still watch cartoons.

"Cuz that's how I roll," I said aloud to myself as I placed a frying pan on the stove and cut the heat on high, pouring a small bit of canola oil into the center. It was my duty to cook breakfast. It didn't used to be, but for the past months, Nix hasn't been feelin well in the morning, and I was kind of suspicious. I had made a bunch of food already, and now all I needed to make were the eggs.

"What?" Drawled a groggy Madrox from the arched kitchen entryway. He sleeps in late so seeing his disheveled appearance has grown on me. It's kind of cute really.

He strolls over and stands behind me, resting his chin on my head. "Good morning sleepy head," I said with a smile.

"Mornin," he grumbled. He moves away for a minute to grab the stool that was sitting by the door that led out side and pulled it up next to me. Putting his right elbow on the counter, he rests his chin in his upturned palm. He sits and watches me prepare breakfast, and after a few moments of silence he mutters, "You have some nice tits," dragging out the 'i' in 'nice'.

My brain freezes as I go though the motions of scraping the finished scrambled eggs onto a plate, and pour in more oil to make more. He's said it before, so I don't know why It keeps catching me off guard. The lot of them make perverted comments on a regular basis towards me and Nix, so why-? As I was getting lost in my thoughts, I had completely forgotten that I put grease in the pan, and put a lid on it.

Nix walked into the kitchen rubbing her stomach as I removed the lid. "Mornin Minamina," she yawned. "Whatcha cook-!!" She, as well as Madrox and I jumped back as the grease in the pan caught fire.

"Shit!!!" Madrox, fully awake now, hopped off the stool and backed away.

"Lord," Shaggy sighed as he walked in, "Lil lette is catchin shit on fire again. Please forgive her dumbass for she knows not how to do things without catching it on fire."

"Shut up Shaggy!!" I yelled at him, turning away from the flaming pan.

"I wouldn't be sayin the shit if it wasn't fuckin true."

"It doesn't matter!! You don't have to pick on me all the time!!"

"Stop lightin shit on mother fuckin fire fucker and I'll think about stopping!!"

"I don't do it on purpose!!"

"Yea right ya fuckin py-"

"PUT. OUT. THE FUCKIN. FIRE!!!" Nix screeched while hyperventilating and flopping her arms about.

I cut off the eye, turn to the fridge and reach in, pulling out the box of baking power we had in there. I cover my mouth, coughing from the smoke. "How much should I put on it?" I manage to say between coughs.

Nix throws her hands up in defeat and leaves, coughing from the smoke in the air.

"What does it fuckin matter?!!" Madrox snatches the box from me, and dumps a bunch of the powder on to the fire, extinguishing it automatically. When I don't move to get away from the smoke and stay to cover the food, he wraps an arm around my waist and drags me out of the house through the nearby exit.

As we coughed and gasped for precious oxygen, we heard two startled yells from inside. "WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" Soon Violent J and Monoxide came out the kitchen door coughing and cursing. Madrox pulled me closer to him, giving his friends space to vacate the suffocating smoke filled kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on?" Monoxide asked, sounding less surprised than you'd expect some one to be.

"That wasn't breakfast smokin in there was it?" Violent J asked, coughing.

I shook my head against Madrox's chest, subtly sniffing his slightly smoky shirt. Once I couldn't smell the smoke anymore, all I smelled was him. Purely Jamie Madrox. I was pretty close to heaven, being so close to him and all, until Monoxide opened his mouth.

"You two.....want a moment?"

"What are you talkin about?" Madrox asked, coughing and clearing his throat.

I chose that moment to pull away from him, and walked toward the door. I pulled the door open and propped it open with a large rock that was laying by the side of the house. "I'm gonna let the kitchen air out and then we can have breakfast. I got most of it cooked before the little incident."

"Fuck yea!" Violent J followed me into the house. Monoxide and Madrox lingered outside and chatted.

As I set up the table with the help of Violent J, who made it a point to tap my ass every time we passed each other, my mind went wandering. It happens a lot and I'm kind of worried about it. It happens so frequently that I wonder if it's some kind of condition. I mean, there have been times when I'm driving and something catches my eye and my mind focuses on that and goes off in a completely different direction than driving. Not good. It happens the most when I'm listening to something or someone I don't care to listen to. Lectures from Nix's mom for instance. I'm grown enough to know that I should make sure the doors are locked when we leave the house. But I was in a rush one day and didn't lock the front door and you have sworn I broke the law the way she chewed me out. I sat and acted like I was listening but I wasn't. I think she knew but she probably just likes hearing herself talk and-

"HEY!!" Shaggy comes from behind me and smacks me as hard as he can on the ass. Lucky for me I wasn't carrying anything on my way back to the kitchen. He hit me so hard I stumbled forward, leaned against the wall, and slowly slid down to the floor, hands covering where he probably left a hand print.

"What?" I said through clenched teeth, tears pricking my eyes. My butt was gonna be sore for a while.

"Answer Nixia. She's been calling you for the longest time."

I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow. Violent J had went to go get Monoxide and Madrox from outside. "I don't hear anything." I said.

He gave me an annoyed look and held up a finger, look up as if waiting for something. I kept silent and waited. Then, just like he said, Nix screamed my name. I hopped to my feet and ran upstairs. Shaggy didn't follow me, I guess thinking it wasn't any of his business.

I walked into her room cautiously. "Nixi-nix?" I looked around for her.

"In the bathroom," I heard her weak reply. I went in and rushed to her. She was sitting on the floor in a heap against the wall. She looked terrible.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her too me. She leaned against me, her head falling limply on my shoulder as she whispered why she was screaming for me.

My mouth dropped open as I looked down at her in disbelief..........................
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another goody for everyone.
I hope you all are enjoying this.
Comment if you like it or not.

And by the way, to any of ya'll who actually care. I'm not the only one who's writing most of the chapters. I edit them so most I times I post them as well. linlyflower103 is pulling her weight ^_^.....................just saying lol