Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

The "Shocking" News

Damn people, I thought as I stormed out of the smoke filled kitchen hoping that the retards that I’d left in there would figure out how to put out the fire soon. I was walking up the stair s intending to go back to my room and lay down when my stomach took a turn for the worst…again and I had to run for the hallway bathroom before, I made a mess in the hall. After I was done emptying my already empty stomach for the second time that day I dragged myself into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I was doing that I let my mind wonder. I hate this so much; I’d been getting sick so much lately, I think I may have caught a bug. Mom wants me to go to the doctor and get checked out. I think I’m going to take her advice. I can’t even eat breakfast anymore! My favorite foods make me queasy.

I swear if I didn’t know better I’d think that I was….I was….. Omg!
I spit and quickly rinsed my mouth. I glanced down near my toilet at the unused box of tampons. I groaned out loud. That’s two periods that should have been here but never came. Even though I didn’t need any more proof, I bent down and pulled an emergency ept test from under my sink. Demina and I kept them in the house just in case. A few minutes later I sat on my bathroom floor staring at the little pink plus sign with tears streaming down my face.

“DEMINA!!” I screamed. I can’t believe it. No. This isn’t happening. I can’t have a baby. I don’t even know who the father is. It had to be that one drunken hook up at the bar. I don’t have a boyfriend and the only other guys around are the clowns and we all know that that ain’t never going to happen.

“DEMINA!!!!” I cried out. What is she doing? Doesn’t she know that this is the single most terrible moment in my life and she’s ignoring me?

“DEMINA!!!” I heard someone walking by the door the steps were too heavy to be Mina’s so I didn’t bother getting my hopes up. “Why aren’t you coming?” I whispered to myself

“DEMINA!!!” I screamed one last time.
A few seconds later I heard footsteps running through the hall towards my room. Soon Mina was gathering me in her arms. I leaned my head on her shoulder crying a little before leaning up to her ear. “I’m pregnant.” I whispered before dissolving into tears

“It’ll be okay chica.” She said rubbing my hair.

We both looked up when we heard someone come in the bathroom. It was Shaggy he stood in the doorway with a slightly worried, but more amused look on his face. “Did you find out why she was screaming so loud that it was shaking the fuckin house?”

“Hey can you give us a minute? She’s kinda having a little problem right now.” Mina said rubbing my hair back from my face.

“Little? Little? This is a fuckin huge problem. Like ruin my life huge problem.” I cried out
“Oh come on,” Shaggy said, “ It can’t be that bad. It’s not like your pregnant or something.”
When he said that I started crying harder. Demina glared up at him.

“Wait… Hold the hell up. Are ya’ll fuckin serious?” shaggy said trying not to outright laugh. “so that means that those,” he pointed at my chest, “are going to get bigger?”

I stopped crying and looked up at him with a look of bewilderment on my face. I glanced over at Mina to see the same look etched upon her’s. He just stood there smiling. Is this motherfucker serious? When I’m having the worse thing ever happen to me all he can think of is my boobs getting bigger? WHA THE FUCK!?!? I was just about to say something to him when a look that was really hard to place came over his face.

“Hold up. You just found out that your pregnant, right?” I nodded “So you must not be that far along, right?" I shook my head not understanding the point that he was trying to make. A huge grin spread over his face and I felt dread leak through me as I finaly realized what he was going on about.

“NEV-" my words were cut short when he ran out into the hallway.

“WHICH ONE OF YOU LUCKY MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE BEEN GETTIN IT ON WITH LIL NIX?” We heard him scream at the top of his lungs.

I jumped up and ran out of my bathroom and room trying to reach him before he could say anything else Mina right behind me. I was running right at him and tried to stop but being the clumsy person that I am I ended up sliding into him sending us both flying to the ground, with me landing right on top of him. Mina, who’d actually been able to stop stood behind us laughing hysterically. I lifted my head and looked down at him.

“Never in a million trillion years would I EVER sleep with any of you. So get that straight before you go blurting out stupid shit in the middle of the hallway.” Before he was able to say anything I got up and walked in my room nodding at the others who’d came to see what all the commotion was about. Mina walked in with me and helped me change( take off my shorts) and get into bed.

“Just rest for awhile chica. We’ll talk about this when you wake up.” She said still not completely over her case of the giggles.

I nodded and she walked out the room turning off the light and closing the door behind her. I sniffed my shirt noticing that it had a familiar smell. A really good smell actually. It was kind of relaxing it kinda reminded me of…. Naw why kill a good thought with one about the most annoying clown in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo hoo!! we are on a roll!!! XD
Thanks sooo much to all our readers.
And many special thank yous to our subscriber ^_^

Much Wicked Clown Love To All of You!!

Comment if you wish