Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Mama Drama

Nixia's POV

"Mom just calm down, it’s really not as bad as it sounds." I said backing up on my bed so that I was sitting up against the head bored. She looked at me in disbelief.

“Not as bad as it seems? Did you just say it’s not as bad as it seems? You are twenty years old pregnant from a drunken one night stand with a rock star that you don’t even remember, living in a house with a bunch of clowns and a forgetful girl who leaves the house unlocked.” She spat the words at me as if they were disgusting to even think.

“Hey leave Mina alone that was once, and you were twenty when you had me and I don’t totally not remember the guy I know hiss kiss made me feel so…so… it was just…amazing…”I stared off into space trying to figure out how I forgot that part of the night. How do you forget a guy that makes you feel like that, I thought. I swear if I ever kissed him again I’d know immediately just from the way it made me feel. What I wouldn’t give to feel that-

“Don’t you dare try to compare my having you to you having this child. Me and your father were in love and married and we damn sure knew each other for longer than 5 minutes before we hopped in bed. So don’t talk like it’s the same thing.” I sighed and looked down at the bed playing with the purple and black sheet between my fingers. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I love my mom I really do, it’s just that sometimes she makes me feel like I can’t do anything right …ever. I let a tear escape and it rolled down my cheek.

“Oh honey don’t cry. It’ll be okay. I’m sorry it’s just that this is so sudden and well this baby needs a father. Do you have any idea who it could have been?”

Only any guy that happens to be in a band that happened to be on the warped tour, I thought. I nodded my head just so she would stop bugging me about it. I mean how hard could it be there was only about a dozen bands this year and about four of them were all girl so that’s only eight. Maybe I could actually do this, I thought. I’d already said that if I ever kissed the guy again I’d know so all I had to do is find these eight bands and kiss all the members I’m bound to come along the right one… okay to me that even sounded a little crazy, but what could I do I was desperate I had to find this guy for the baby's sake. I turned to look at my mom.

“I have a general idea of who it could be once I get in touch with him I’ll let you know. Okay mom?” she nodded before giving me a kiss on the cheek and getting up I slipped on my shorts and followed her down stairs. I walked her to the door she waved at the guys and Mina on the way. When we got to the door and she was stepping out she turned and looked at me.

“Guess I can go tell all my friends that I’m going to be a grandmother, huh?” she said with a smile on her face. Her attempt at humor.

“All what friends? Oh you mean you’re going to call Miss Sharon when you get in the car.” I said smiling back at her. She chuckled and tapped me lightly on the nose before turning and walking to her van. I stood in the door until she was driving down the street and out of sight. I turned and walked back into the house. I sat on the couch in the middle of violent j, who for some reason had Mina sitting on his lap, and Shaggy.

“Um… I take it she took that well since your sitting next to me right now.” Mina said glancing down at me. I smiled up at her and nodded. She let out a relieved sigh. I felt a nudge come from my right side. I looked over at Shaggy who glared over at a grinning Mina and rubbing the back of his head.

“I’m sorry...” he mumbled

“I didn’t quite catch that. What was that you said?” Mina said with a shit eating grin on her face

“I said I’m fuckin sorry!” he said louder.

“It’s fine.” I said trying to stifle a laugh. When I got myself together and the other two had drifted back into the living room I stood up and walked in front of the TV blocking the gory scene from whatever scary movie they’d decided to watch today, it was a new on each day. Once I knew I had all of there attention I cleared my throat and smiled a one hundred watt smile. I heard Mina groan already knowing that whenever I smiled like this I had something particularly trying up my sleeve. I clasped my hands behind my back and rocked on the balls of my feet ignoring the yells and threats from the guys.

“Soooo….,” I said drawing the word out longer than I needed to. I decided to just get it over with, “Who wants to go on a road trip?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Danke for reading. Ich liebe all of you readers (I love)
Comment? Subscribe? :D