Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Here's The Plan

Demina's POV

Everyone stared at Nix, ignoring the blood curdling screams of Jason's victims coming from the TV. I looked up, to the right, down, to the left, and then back at her.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"A road tirp," she reiterated, sounding out every syllable.

"Hey, we ain't that stupid," Monoxide said, taking a drag of his Newport and then slowly exhaling the smoke.

"Well Mina said 'what' and you all lookin at me like I'm speakin a different language," Nix defended.

"Exactly! Lil Lette said 'what'. Not us," he waved his cigarette wat the other guys, "we're just kinda shocked that you just suddenly busted out with wanting to go on trip. Cross country. We can grasp simple concepts such as comprehending our own native language."

I reached behind me from my place on Violent J's leg and grabbed a pillow, launching it as a projectile at Monoxide's head. He dogged it and gave me a lazy smile as if daring me to do it again. He even sat back and opened his arms. I leaned forward and snatched up the pillow between Violent J and Shaggy and threw it. He ducked and sailed into the sliding door.

"Pass me that pillow Shaggy!" I demanded, holding my hand out and keeping an eye on my target who was practically beaming at me now and moving around like he was dodging. Shaggy pulled the pillow out from between him and the arm of the couch and tossed it to me. Madrox, got up from his spot in the second armchair and took the pillow from me before I could through it.

"Hey!" I shouted in protest, trying to get it from him.

He held it above his head. "No. No throwin shit at my homie." He tossed the pillow on to the chair he was once occupying, out of my reach.

"He implied that I was slow!" I said, straining to lean across the couch arm and grab the pillow.

"It's still not cool!" Madrox chided and pushed my hand away even though I wasn't even remotely close to reaching my weapon.

"Revenge!" I said and leaned further. Or at least tried to. Violent J held a tight grip around my waist so I couldn't go far. "Must. Have. My revenge!" I said. Leaning further and further over the arm of the couch.

"Sit still!" Shaggy's hand connected with my butt and I instantly collapsed, draped halfway over the arm of the couch. It was still sore from earlier that morning and that just made it worse.

"Ooooo," Monoxide drawled. "That sounded like it hurt." He nodded as if agreeing with himself and took another drag of his cigarette.

"Hellooooo people," Nix called to us. "Crisis that needs a solution here."

Madrox sat back down in his chair and everyone gave her their attention again. Violent J gently rubbed my butt where Shaggy spanked me as Nix continued with her speech.

"Ok, as you all know, I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is." Before she could continue, Monoxide spoke up.

"You're what?!"

"Yeah! Who's slow now!!" I yelled at him over my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up!" Shaggy smacked my butt again and I whimpered in pain, tears stinging my eyes.

"Hey man! Stop-" Violent J started to say but was cut off by a candle flying between him and Shaggy and smashing into the wall behind them. They both, as well as I, turned to see Nix holding two more in her hands.

"Put, yo damn hands, on Mina's ass, one mo' damn time." Her voice was deadly, then it suddenly turned sweet. "Go ahead, do it. I know you want to. You do it alllllll the damn time. Go ahead. Touch her ass one mo' goddamn time and see what happens to you."

"Ohhhhh shit," Madrox said before chuckling.

"You just got owned!" Monoxide quipped, tappin his cigarette on the ashtray he held in his other hand.

Shaggy said nothing more as Nix continued with her explanation, candles in her hand the whole time.

"Ok, so. Since I got pregnant because of my one night stand at that Warped Tour after party, the father has to be a member of one of the bands that were there."

"That's a loooot of fuckin guys to go through," Violent J said.

"Not really. Four out of the 12 bands were girl bands, and then there were you guys, so that leaves seven bands we have to find."

"What you tryna say?" Violent J said questioned. "That it wasn't one of us who coulda got some that night."

"Oh no, I didn't say that exactly. You all could have got some, just not from me."

I laughed at that and then winced slightly, expecting retribution from Shaggy. It never came. Nix was holding a candle over her head, ready to toss it at him if he even dared to look like he was fixin to hit me.

"You ain't stupid," Nixi said, then went on about her plan. "So, my idea, was to find the bands that were playing there and then go and find where they're at right now."

"And how do you propose finding the guy that got you impregnated?" Monoxide asked.

"Well......about that........you see......" she looked at me and then beckoned me to come up to her. Violent J let me off his lap and I stood went to stand next to her. She started whispering in my ear.

Not knowing if I was supposed to or not, I repeated everything she whispered to me. "The first kiss was like magic..................and you'd remember who the guy was just by kissing him..............so you want to travel around and kiss every member of the 7 bands........excluding ya'll," I pointed at the clowns, "to see who the baby daddy is." I took a step back from her. "If that ain't the most ignant-!!" She bit my shoulder and I was silenced instantly from the pain.

After letting me go she turned to the guys. "And that's basically the plan."

Everyone was quiet for a minute. Musing it over in their heads.

"Well," Violent J started, "We have about 2 months left for vacation.......so a little road trip wouldn't hurt."

"Yea, but it really depends on where these bands are located," Madrox added. "And if we can't get in to see the members," he looked to Monoxide.

"The she can't do her little, smooch and guess. Then we'd be wasting time......."

"I say we just go with the flow." Everyone turned to look at me. "What? If we can't get in to see a band, depending on what their doing, then we should move on to the next band and come back to that band if possible. If we find the baby daddy," Nix hit me. "If we find the father of Nix's baby before we get back to that band then won't have any need to do so and we can just head home."

Everyone relatively nodded in agreeance with my idea.

"Alright then," Nix shrugged and put the candles back on the mantle. "We should spend the next few days packing and finding out who, where, and when."

"Yes!! ROAD TRIP!" Madrox yelled, pumping his fists into the air. I swear he's just a big kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop Woop!! #9
We are on a roll!! XD
Much Wicked Clown Love to all of you who are supporting us by reading this!!

Comment and Subscribe if you wish.