Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 2

Brendon and Kyle walked around town on a Saturday. The rain stopped and the sun shines. Brendon thought: Hey, it's a nice day. Why not take her out? Brendon realized last night that he was falling in love for her. He thought that it's wrong. His parents which are strict Mormons will likely disapprove it. Of course, that is incest he's talking about.

"Hey Kyle!" Brendon called her. "Wanna go out?"

"Sure." She said.

They went out and walked around town. Kyle quickly grabbed Brendon's hand and went to a store. It was a book store which sells old version of books. Brendon knows that when it comes to books, Kyle always picks those. He saw Kyle eyeing up one book. He walked to Kyle and talked to her.

"What book is that?" He asked.

"The second edition of Les Miserables." Kyle said. "I wonder what happened to Cosette."

"She got married to Marius." Brendon spoiled. Kyle glared at him and he stuck his tongue out. "To make it up to you, I'll buy it for you, it's your birthday on Monday anyway."

"Don't." She stopped her brother. Kyle doesn't want anyone to buy her something, if she can't stop, she has no choice but to buy it.

"Please Kyle?" Brendon pouted. "At least I bought you something for your birthday."

"Come on Bren." She said. "You always buy me something."

"Even so." He continued to pout. "I just want to get you something you want for your birthday."

Kyle hated it when Brendon's doing his drama again. She sighed and said. "Fine." She always gave in, even though he's joking.

"Yay." Brendon smiled. For the first time, Kyle blushed. She felt an unusual feeling this time. She stopped and ignored the feeling and looked at her brother.

"Where's the book?" She asked.

"I'll carry it." Brendon volunteered. Kyle gave him a frustrated look. "Kyle, I invited you to walk around town with me so expect this. Trust me, I'll carry it, for you."

*

They both went out of the shop. They continued walking until 3 people stopped them. Brendon knew these 3 persons but Kyle didn't. It's time for an introduction.

"Brendon!" Ryan shouted to get his attention. Brendon saw him and he grabbed Kyle went to Spencer, Ryan and Brent.

"Hey." He said. "Oh yeah, this is my youngest sister, Kyler Rye."

"Hi." Kyle said in a shy tone.

"Whew! That's a relief for a minute there--" Brent said but his mouth was suddenly covered by Spencer.

"What?" Brendon asked.

"Nothing." Spencer said. "By the way, hi Kyler. My name's Spencer."

"I forgot." Ryan said. "I'm Ryan. and he's Brent."

Kyle smiled at them while Brendon gave them a frustrated look. Brendon suddenly spoke up "I thought that there's no band practice?"

"There isn't." Spencer said, finally letting go of Brent's mouth. "We just saw the two of you and bothered to say hi."

"And we have no other intentions." Brent grinned.

"Like they said." Ryan agreed. "So should we hang out or leave the two of you alone?"

"I guess you should leave us." Brendon laughed. "We're spending our 'quality' time now."

"Well, we better go." Spencer said. "Nice meeting you Kyler."

"Yeah." Brent nodded.

"Bye." Ryan waved.

Then Brendon and Kyle walked away. Brendon apologized. "Sorry that we got disturbed."

"It's okay." Kyle smiled.

Then Brendon fell in love again. Every time Kyle smiled, his heart begins to beat and thinks of kissing Kyle. But then, it's wrong. He never thought that Kyle was in love for him. That's too impossible.

The truth is, Kyle loves her brother, like Brendon does. Kyle thinks it's crazy for falling in love for her brother. She couldn't tell this to him. Who knows? He might avoid her and hate her.

Brendon finally sighed and took her hand. They ran to the tree in the park where they used to spend time together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Two stars already. 42 readers and 16 subscribers. :O . Well, if I get some more comments, readers and subscribers maybe I'll go with an update party! :D Thank you so much. :D