Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 3

They went to the park and hid behind the tree they lay. Brendon was sure he's going to tell, whether it's for the good or for the bad. Even if she hates him with a burning passion, he will still love her like this.

"Kyle, I have something to tell you." Brendon said in a nervous tone.

Kyle looked at him. "What is it?"

"I love you." Brendon said.

"I love you too." Kyle said back.

"It's not the usual 'I love you' we tell each other." Brendon defended. "It's way different."

"What?" Kyle asked. For sure, she didn't understand. She leaned by the tree as Brendon moved forward. Their lips was only a few centimeters away.

"I just love you." Brendon whispered. "I love you Kyle. I do."

Brendon kissed her suddenly. Kyle was shocked when her brother suddenly kissed her. Their lips parted away and Brendon opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't stop myself." Brendon apologized.

Kyle was speechless. She knew that this feeling invaded her. Why? She asked herself. She wanted to kiss back but how can she do that. Just then she kissed him back. She knew that this was the only way to tell him that she loves him back.

"So, how can we cope with it? It's wrong right?" Kyle asked.

"We'll just keep this as a secret." Brendon answered. They lay on the grass and cuddled each other. Just then, Brendon positioned himself on the top of Kyle. "Don't be nervous, no one ever comes here."

Kyle nodded and Brendon kissed her passionately. Just then the kiss went to a whole new level. Brendon was begging for an entrance and Kyle granted it. Their tongues danced together in passion. Then they stopped and cuddled each other.

"I love you Brendon." Kyle said.

"I love you too Kyle." Brendon said back.

They both went back to their house, walking with their hands intertwined. The hands broke apart when they entered the neighborhood. They opened the note and found out something they never expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short. -___________- Oh yeah. I will start a new story, along with my cousin: Patrick Martin. :D I'll post the first chapter. :D Btw, comment or read or subscribe. Please, it'll make me smile and update more. :D