Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 5

“Brendon!” Kyle shouted. Brendon slightly smiled and opened his arms as Kyle jumped into his arms. Brendon hugged her as if there was no time. Their parents saw it and they smiled seeing that the two siblings love each other, though they don’t know that they love each other as couples.

Brendon whispered in her ear: “I love you Kyle.” Kyle giggled and held her brother’s hand.

Brendon smiled and held hers as well and walked off to the shops. Just as then, Kyle sensed something different.

The past few days, Kyle has been followed by someone. It was starting to scare her off but then she held to her brother. Brendon was always the man who Kyle loved. Ever since they were little, they were always together.

When they went home no one was home again. They decided to watch a movie and then Kyle drifted off to sleep since it was 7 PM. Brendon looked at his phone and found out that
Ryan texted him:

Hey Brenny! I’ll go to your house, kay?

Brendon texted him back with a slight annoyance in his face.

Sure but my little sister is sleeping. We can’t be too loud. ‘Kay?

After he sent that, he grabbed a pillow and laid it underneath Kyle’s head. He kissed her forehead and picked up some rubbish. He prepared a sandwich for Ryan. After 5 minutes the doorbell rang.

“Hey Brendon!” Ryan shouted. Brendon freaked out and covered Ryan’s mouth with his hand.

“Can you be quiet?! Kyle is sleeping!” Brendon shushed Ryan.

Ryan took Brendon’s hand away from his mouth. He laughed as Brendon glared at him. He followed Brendon to the kitchen and ate his sandwich. He saw Brendon staring at Kyle.

Is there something going on?’ Ryan thought.

Brendon stood up from his sit and carried the sleeping Kyle to their bedroom. Ryan followed him and waited for Brendon outside their room. After Brendon tucked Kyle, he closed their door gently. He was surprised when he Ryan looked at him. For the first time, Ryan had a serious look on his face.

“Brendon, is there something going on?” Ryan asked. “You’re all nice to your little sister, and I have a feeling that this isn’t just a brother and sister feeling. The feeling is all different.”

Brendon sighed and took off his glasses and looked at him. “Yeah, but please, don’t tell anyone else.”

“I promise.” Ryan said. “So what is it?”

“Ryan.” Brendon started. “I am in love with my own sister.”

Ryan gasped. He never heard of such an intriguing incident. He never believed that a brother could be in love with his own sibling.

“So there’s a relationship between the two of you?” Ryan asked. Brendon nodded.

“It’s been going on for two months.” Brendon added.

“What if your parents find out about this?”
“We will be separated.” Brendon lowered his head. “Ryan, I don’t want to be separated from my own sister, I just don’t want. She’s the only one I have. She’s better than any other girls.”

Ryan smiled slyly. Brendon smiled back and opened his door to check up on Kyle. He went to her bed and kneeled down and held her hand. Brendon looked at Ryan with a worried face.

“Please Ryan, I beg you never to tell anyone.” Brendon reminded him. Ryan walked to him and saw a ring on Kyle’s finger.

“Is that the ring you bought when we were in the mall a month ago?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah.” Brendon kissed Kyle’s cheek. “To show that we will be together forever…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.... LONG Hiatus, but now, this story is back on track.

Comment/Enjoy/Subscribe but most of all READ

Thank you! :D