‹ Prequel: Supernatural Blackhole

Of Gods and Winchesters

Familiar Realm

I watched as Ares, the god of war and my dad(for those of you who don't know that), placed three mortals on the marble floor of the throne room, Zeus looked at the mortals like they were rodents, while the other minor and major gods looked at them confused.

"These are the mortals you say can help us?" asked Zeus in his booming voice.

"They fight better than any mortals on that silly planet, much better than that wimp, Hercules, "said Ares with a smirk, I stared at the two guys and the one girls lying on the floor, I walked over to them. The first boy looked gruff with his short hair and his stubble on his face, I put my hand on his head, to read him.

"What do you feel, son?" asked my mother, Aphrodite, the goddess of love.

"He is in love, with two people it seems, girls named Impala and Ellie, he is also hurting though, but I'm not sure why, " I said as I moved on to the girls, "Ah, this must be Ellie, she loves Dean, but there is someone in her life that has died and she loves him alot"

"Do we honeslty have time for another episode of Love Connection" said Hera in a bored tone, I glared up at her, "Do not look at me like that ,Eros"

"Hera, this could be very important, will you not sit there and listen?" asked Aphrodite, in a sweet tone that was well acted, maybe something she picked up from Apollo.

"If it was important maybe know-it-all Athena would like to do it" said Hera.

"Please, continue, Eros" said Zeus, in his rumbling voice, I continued to the last boy, the one with the longer hair.

"He's im pain, he can't get a guy off his mind, and it hurts him, " I said as I stood up, " I will know more when I can look them in the eyes"

"Zeus, I assure you, these three can help us defeat the Titans again" said Ares, as the whispers started again, everytime Ares mentioned the Titans the other gods got nervous.

"Let's take this one step at time, we do not know if the Titans will attack" said Zeus, Athena got off her throne and walked over to me and the three mortals, she smiled at me and then looked down at them.

"Ares is right, these three are very strong and very smart, especially the girl, but there is something on their minds and hearts that might hold them back for being full into the fight" said Athena as the girl began to slowly turn over, her eyes opened very slowly. She looked around the room, then she shot up.

"How the Hell did I get to Heaven?" asked the girl, I eyed her curiously with a smile.

"This is Mt. Olympus, young lady" said Athena sweetly, the girl eyes her like she was stupid.

"Mt. Olympus, are you fucking kidding me? That place is a myth" said the girl, Zeus was getting upset as the floor shook a little bit.

"This place is no myth, I assure you, I am Zeus, leader of the gods. What is your name?" asked Zeus, the girl looked at him and awe before she answerd.

"Eiael, but you can call me Ellie" said Ellie, she looked as if she was torn between bowing or not, she looked quickly to the boys of the floor, "please tell me they are not dead"

"Just stunned, we can't bring concious mortals up here, well we arent suppose to have mortals up here at all" I said, she looked at me, her eyes travled down to my penis, she quickly looked away.

"Not going to ask why your naked or why you smell like choclate and baby poweder" said Ellie.

"I smell different to other people, whatever the lust or desire, is what I smell like. I am Eros, god of lust and desire" I said, she raised her brow.

"Maybe that explains the nakedness" said Ellie, as the two boys seem to be waking up, the short haired one looked beside him and the other one, they both seemed to raise up at the same time, I noticed that they had similar features, "Thank god, you both are ok"

"Good, now they are up we can discuss the plan" said Ares as Ellie helped both guys up.

"Ares, let them gain control of their bodies and minds, the also need to get changed" said Aphrodite, Ares looked upset by this.

"Where the fuck are we?" asked the short haired guy.

"Apparently, Mt. Olympus" said Ellie, Dean looked at the twelve gods sitting in their thrones and then looked over at me.

"And the naked boy must be cupid?" asked Dean raising his brow.

"I AM NOT CUPID!" I said angry, I hated when people confused me with that Roman loser, that was suppose to be my counterpart, " I am Eros, god of lust and desire"

"Same thing" said Dean, I was about to say something when the long haired one interrupted.

"Not really, Dean. The architecture is beautiful in this room" said Sam, I didn't think that would be the first things out of some mortals mouth when they found out they were in Olympus, but to each his own.

"Eros, why don't we take the mortals to get freshened up" said Aphrodite.

"Yes" I said as Aphrodite and I lead the three of them out of the throne room and into the beginning and end of everything.