‹ Prequel: Supernatural Blackhole

Of Gods and Winchesters

Pretty Handsome Awkward

This place really did remind me of Heaven, except without so many buildings but you'd have room to fly if you wanted to! It was like a spa resort was installed into Heaven! Maybe I should suggest that to the angel network....

But we always wore robes or something... Not going around naked. I tried to keep my eyes off of our escort but it was very difficult due to his jiggling extremities. Apparently so was Sam and Dean was keeping a lid on his mouth, thankfully. I didn't need him shooting his mouth off when I haven't even figured out how the hell we got here!

I was floating in the air. Everything was white and it seemed to be empty but it felt like lots of stuff was there. I thought back to when we were in Dean's Impala and all of us were arguing. I couldn't remember what happened for me to get here but it must have been something big like an accident or something.

"Ellie?" I heard someone say. I looked towards the voice and saw Cay. I nearly burst out into tears at the sight of him. He was wearing the same armor that I can remember him wearing when we were angels.

I flew over to him and gave him one of the most bone crushing hugs I could muster. He laughed and hugged me back but then as soon as it happened, we were facing each other and Cay wasn't smiling anymore.

"Ellie. I know that you're worried about me and that you miss me but now you have a job to do. You have to help protect Sam and Dean. I know its gonna be tough because I won't be there with you like I've always have but try not to kill them." I laughed at that but when I looked up at Cay, he had a serious look on his face. It alarmed me greatly but then Cay gently smiled down at me which creeped me out more.

"What the hell do you know?" I eyed him carefully but he just started to fade away still smiling.

"I know that you need to quit being all emotional and shit cause its seriously affecting your senses. Its like your pregnant..." He laughed as faded away.


I sighed sharply. That was the last thing I remember before waking up here. Someone must have transported us here or something and I have a feeling that this person guiding us will know.

"Uh, dude? I have to ask this now. How'd we get here? Someone must have transported us here cause I sure as hell didn't..." I spoke up, making everyone stop and look at me.

"I'm Eros, not dude and my father brought you here..." I felt my eyebrows draw together in irritation at his comment. I put my hands on my hips and prepared to comment back but then my attention was drawn away by his nudeness.

"Ok, um, maybe we'll get along better if we weren't able to see your member flopping about in the breeze...." I smarted back, trying not to glimpse at it. Dean suddenly snickered at that while Sam was like me and trying not to look.

Eros started to laugh and obliged by covering himself with a thin sheet over his middle. He twirled around for us to see.

"Does this please you? I mean, we don't want to make you uncomfortable.."

"No never... right?" Dean snorted.

"Well, some of us Olympians live for making mortal's miserable especially since some live to piss us off..." Eros nonchalantly said as we continued to walk. Eros' attitude just irked me like Cay's did sometimes....

I was about to retort that I wasn't a mortal when this behemoth of beauty was suddenly in front of me. She smiled and I could feel Dean suddenly get excited at her presence. I wanted to slap him upside his head but I wasn't in reach.

"Ah thank you son. I shall take this lady from here." She seemed to sweep me away from them and into a room. She twired around me and suddenly I was naked in front of her. I squeaked and tried to cover myself up.

"Watch your hands lady!"

She laughed at me and then suddenly I was in some sweet smelling water. I think she fucking pushed me! I opened my mouth to let her know my displeasure when she poured water on me and then left some stuff to wash with while leaving clothes.

I brooded in the water as I washed up, still not liking this situation. I finished up and dried off as best I could but then I saw the skimpy excuse for clothes that she left.

Having nothing else to dress in, I put on the outfit and wondered how the guys were doing.