Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Disappear

~~~~Grace’s POV~~~~

I was sitting next to Harry when Olivia came down stairs with a smirk on her face.

“Where did you go Olivia?” I asked

“Just to the toilet” she said and sat next to Dan, I got up and went to see Emma I knew something was wrong.

I walked in and saw her crying on her bed.

“Oh my god Emma what’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Come on tell me”

“Olivia came in here and said if I don’t stay away from Danny she’s gonna tell my dad where I am” she cried.

“She what!” I stomped down stairs.

~~~~Danny’s POV~~~~

“YOU BITCH” Grace screamed coming into the room and punched Olivia in the face.

“WHAT THE HELL GRACE?” I Said helping Olivia up.

“DON’T WHAT THE HELL ME, THE BITCH OLD EMMA THAT IF SHE DIDN’T STAY AWAY FROM YOU SHE WAS GOING TO TELL HER DAD WHERE EMMA WAS”

“Olivia” I said turning to her. “did you say that to her, AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOW ABOUT HER DAD” I didn’t give her time to answer before I was running up the stairs to talk to Emma.

When I go to her room she wasn’t there only a letter on the bed.

Dear Danny and everyone
I’m sorry I have caused so much trouble I didn’t mean too; I heard the shouting downstairs and knew I had to go.

Thank you all of you for helping me the best you could I’m properly going to go back to my dads I know that you wouldn’t want me to but it’s the only place I can go, I will miss you all, again I am sorry for everything.

Oh and by the way I left everything you bought the recipes and me so you can return it all.

Thank you all so much

Emma
Xxx


She’s gone
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, sad, right?
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!