Between Lies and Promises

No One Told Me the Right Way to Go about This

No One Told Me the Right Way to Go about This, So I’ll Figure It out Myself
Post Song;; Give until There’s Nothing Left by Reliant K

Nightmares took over my usually pleasant dreams that night. I tossed and turned all night. Scott Drescher haunted every turn my night took. Once, Kaytlen was back, and we were getting incredibly close, kissing and holding each other, clothes were hitting the ground piece by thin piece. Our skin was burning against the other.

And then he was there. Grabbing Kayt by the hair and slamming her into the wall. Then he began to hit my while I begged for him to stop.

I woke up screaming for him to go away. My mother rushed into my room and held me while I cried. Big football player was sung to sleep by his tiny, petite, mother named Juliet.

▀▄▀▄▀█▄▀▄▀▄█▀▄▀▄▀

I leaned back in my chair the next morning. Moli sat on my right, Chad on my left, and the rest of the table was crowded with people gabbing and nearly killing Moli with their closeness. I put an arm around her protectively as fellow teammates gathered around our table, squishing Moli.

I rolled my eyes as Brundon Michaels asked if Scott was going to do a love scene with Angelina Jolie in his next movie, Standing Roads.

I elbowed Chad as he encouraged the pointless talk. “Sorry man.” He smiled. “It’s funny.”

Macey Rowland insisted she heard Scott was up for an Oscar with his performance in Blood. I choked on my apple juice. That movie was…well…bloody horrible.

Finally, as Kevin Trant was asking about Scotts breakfast that morning, the bell rang.

I practically ran with Moli and Emilia to world history. Ms. C was out ‘sick’ today and our sub was Coach Fredricks. He put in a movie about flappers and told us to watch it or we’d have a quiz.

I scooted my seat closer to Moli. Emilia sat on the floor, back against my legs. I played with her ponytail and whispered to Moli about stupid things on the screen. I rolled my eyes at the dancing and laughed.

“What are you laughing at? I bet you can’t even dance.” Emilia challenged.

“Yeah?” I tugged on her hair.

She looked up at me. “Yeah.”

“Well, we’ll see about that.”

“Yeah? When?”

“Friday night. Tomorrow. At 8.”

“Pick me up at 7:30?”

“Psh. No.” She looked shocked. “6. You think I’d take a girl out on a date and not feed her?” I winked my Zac Efron wink at her. I saw the melting in her eyes. She relaxed into me.

“Well. If you insist.” She smiled.

“I do.” I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged the knot that had appeared since the last time between her shoulder blades.

▀▄▀▄▀█▄▀▄▀▄█▀▄▀▄▀

“What are you talking about Moli?” I asked, laughing.

“You like Emilia.” She stated, smiling at me like a goofball.

“Whatever. I just feel like going out.”

“Oh please. I’ve seen how you look at her.”

“Oh please.” I mocked, rolling my eyes. “I just need someone to help me chillaxxxxx.”

“You did not just say that. Gawd, I can’t believe you’re my step brother. You're an idiot.”

“Excuuuuuse me?” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Proving my point. That’s all you’re doing. Proving my point.”

▀▄▀▄▀█▄▀▄▀▄█▀▄▀▄▀

Moli showed up at my doorstep the next night, after my date with Emilia. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head. “Hey. What’s wrong?” She was crying and clutching her side.

She collapsed into me. “Can I stay here tonight?” She sobbed. “Scott…he…he…” she shook her head, unable to finish.

“Not that I don’t want you to, but what about Cassie or Meka?”

She shook her head again. “They’re out of town at that Avenged concert.” She sniffed.

“Okay, sh. It’s okay.” I stroked her hair. “Come on.” I swung up her up bridal style, she buried her face in my shoulder. I headed inside.

“Wait.” She sniffed. “B-b-booker.” She called. A black Labrador tapped into the doorway. “C-can he come? Scott w-would get rid of him if-if I left him.” She took a few gasp-y breaths.

“Of course. Come on boy.” I called to the dog and he followed me.

I went up the stairs, setting Moli down. “Go get a drink of water and splash water on your face. You can change into a t-shirt. Second drawer. I’ll be right there.” She nodded and stumbled off, sniffing tears back as she walked, patting her leg for Booker to follow.

“Hey, Juliet.” I whisper shouted into my mother’s room, going to stand by her bed.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes. “Yes sweetheart?”

“My friend Moli going to stay the night. I don’t know what’s wrong, but something happened.”

“Alright, sweetie. That’s fine. If she needs a girl, you come wake me up okay?” I loved how much she trusted me.

“Okay. Thanks Jewel.” I kissed her hair. “Go back to sleep.”

She nodded lightly. I smiled and headed back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooo
what did Scott do to Moli?
Next chapter in her POV.
(;
ARE YOU READY?!?!!?!?

Much Love,
AutumnCaroline

Nienke, I love you.
Thank you for letting me post a million things!

chapter for

coke-ittles
DONT LEAVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D