Between Lies and Promises

We're Caught Dancing with a Liar

We’re Caught, Dancing with a Liar
Post Song;; Dancing with a Liar by Renfue

Moli P.O.V.

Earlier that night…


I stretched my legs out and bent my feet so that my entire lower body was a straight line. I locked my hands together and pushed them upwards, yawning. Mumsie wasn’t due to be home for another two hours. The Devilish Actor was at a rehearsal for his new movie, Standing Roads.

Meaning I was home alone with Booker, my five year old black Labrador. I collapsed back into my chair and reached for Booker’s head. I scratched his ear, leaning forward. “So what do you think baby boy?” I asked gently. “Do you think I should tell Mr. Big in the Head himself about knowing his son?” He craned his head around to look at me. “What?” I exclaimed.

He yelped at me, licked my hand, and then trotted off to plop down in his bed. “Argh!” I huffed, falling back into the couch, sinking deep into it.

Suddenly the door crashed open. I leaned forward so I could see who was home. Because, like I said, Mumsie and Scott weren’t supposed to be home till later. Nevertheless, The Devilish Actor himself came stumbling into the room, obviously already drunk at four forty five in the afternoon. I stood up and slapped my leg, calling Booker to me. “Come on Booker bear, let’s go upstairs.” Even before Jason’s warning, I knew better than to be around Scott when he was drunk.

Booker padded over to me and I grabbed his collar, bending down to walk him next to me so he didn’t run to see Scott. “Moliana.” I heard his voice behind me.

“Go Book.” I slapped his back and he ran up the stairs. I sighed and turned around.

“Hi.”

“That dog has to go. I’ve been saying that since the day your bloody mother told me you were keeping it.” Since he wasn’t English he had picked up saying ‘bloody’ from my mother, who was born and raised in England.

“Its name is Booker. And he’s my dog. He stays with me.”

“Then maybe you should go too.”

“Playa, please.” I rolled my eyes, smoothing a hand over my tee. My bangles sang as my arm moved.

He took a few steps towards me. I didn’t move. I couldn’t. He wouldn’t touch me…would he? Ever since Jason’s warning the other day…I wasn’t so sure…

I soon found out that he would as he grabbed a handful of my waves in his thick hand and yanked.

“Ow! Hey!” I cried out, my hand instinctively reaching up to cover his. “Let go!” Tears sprang to my eyes and he yanked. His other hand clamped over my mouth.

“Shut up.” I wrinkled my nose. His hand smelled horrible. Like raw meat and hand sanitizer. Regardless, I pried at his hand until I could snap my teeth onto it. “Bitch!” He shouted, dropping me. I collapsed on the floor, scrambling away, looking up at him. He kicked at me; the top of his foot came in contact with my side. I heard a sickening crunch and screamed.

I heard Booker charge across the upstairs hallway and down the stairs. He appeared next to me, licking my face once before barking angrily at Scott. His lips pulled back over his teeth, growling.

I grabbed onto his collar again. “No Booker. We don’t want to give him an excuse to get rid of you baby. Momma’s okay.” He listened, but stepped over me so that he was standing above me, still growling at Scott.

“Good choice.” He snarled before stomping from the house again.

Wincing, I slowly stood and carefully made me way to my messenger back. I dug through it until I found the Brooks Academy address book they had given me on my first day. I mumbled to myself as I searched. “Drescher…Drescher…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So there ya go.
Previous Jason chapter she showed up at his door with Booker
[[isn't he a cutie?!?!?!?!]]

I wanna thank my BLP [[Between Lies and Promises]] readers
and my RR [[Running from Reality]] readers!

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!

Chapter to im.blueberry
I love you(:
Check out her story;; Twist the Knife, It Won't Last Forever
I'm not good at the linksies thingys yet,
But i'll post that later.

I love you all.
Thank you.

Much Love,
Autumn Caroline!!