Sequel: Draco Malfoy and Me
Status: Completed

How Can You Love a Mudblood?

Escaping A Real Nightmare

I began to panic, and I was turned around to see a wide-eyed Draco, who looked as if he was about to fall apart.

'Tessie, damn it! Shut it! If he finds us here, he will kill us! Let's get out of here!' Draco thought to me. I tried to regain my natural breathing rhythm back as Draco led me quietly to the front door. He closed it, and as soon as he did, there was a bloodcurdling scream.

"THE MUDBLOOD AND BOY HAVE ESCAPED! HOW WORMTAIL? DID YOU FORGET TO PUT THE SPELLCASTER'S LOCK ON THE DOOR?"

We ran as fast as we could, and we soon made it into the Forbidden
Forest. "How the hell did you wind up in headquarters?" asked Draco, suddenly rounding on me.

"I- I was pulled into the fire by these arms..."

"Floo powder," muttered Draco. "Tessie, never ever get too close to the fireplace ever again! You almost got yourself killed back there!"

"I could have handled myself without your so-called chivalrous knight act!" I said callously. "Although you may think that I am just a feeble and weak mudblood witch, I know much more than you give me credit for! I could take him in a battle!"

"Tessie, get real," said Draco seriously. "He is THE most powerful wizard in the world! I don't think you would last two seconds with him..."

"So you doubt my magical abilities?" I said, whipping out my wand. "Don't mess with me Draco, I could seriously injure you too easily."

"I didn't mean it to hurt your feelings Tessie," began Draco, backing up and hitting into the trunk of a tree. "It's just..."

"I'm a filthy mudblood incapable of doing magic?" I shouted. "IMPERIO!"

In my mind, I was full of fury and wrath, and I thought to him in his head. 'Call me mudblood... you know you want to... Just say it. Say it... SAY IT!!!!!!!!'

"I WON'T SAY IT TESSIE!" shouted Draco, falling to his knees and clutching his head. I gasped, and started to come to my senses, looking at Draco who was now tear stricken. He slowly got up, and drew his wand, pointing it at me. "Imperio!"

It was as if my body had relinquished all sort of control, and only Draco had power over my body. 'Come to me...'

I had no control as my legs walked me to stand close to Draco. I looked into his eyes, still feeling the power that he had over me. 'Undress...'

To my own horror, I began to take my clothes off, and launched myself at him. He began to practically rip his own clothes off, and began to kiss every inch of my body. He laid me down on the forest floor, and got on top of me. He began to kiss me on the lips, and looked into my eyes.

My eyes must have betrayed my true feelings, because the Imperius curse was lifted, and I began to feel that I was in control of my own body at last. I sobbed and trembled as I put my clothes back on. He almost forced me- forced me to have sex with him, in the forest! He almost raped me! I tried to stop thinking about it, and finished dressing, and walked back to the school, not bothering to see if Draco was following me or not.