Sequel: Draco Malfoy and Me
Status: Completed

How Can You Love a Mudblood?

The Christmas Ball

There were several students and teachers in the hall, and as they watched me walk down slowly, they gasped at how nice I looked. My Ravenclaw necklace was glowing on my neck. I promised Luna that I would always wear it, and it looked nice with the dress.

As I walked down, I noticed a nervous, handsomely dressed Draco with his back turned to me. He was clearly waiting for me, hoping I had forgiven him. I placed my left hand on his shoulder, and he grabbed it as he turned around to face me. He squeezed the hand that bore the aquamarine ring that he gave me, and he bowed to me. "You look beautiful Tessie," said Draco, blushing.

"You look very handsome Draco," I said flirtatiously. He took my hand, and guided me into the ballroom. Apparently, the headmaster had gotten this very popular wizard band called The Weird Sisters, and they played some songs. They weren't half bad, but it was different from my own taste. Draco and I danced to the fast paced rhythm of the music, and after the third song, I kissed him, and left to get a drink.

"Theresa!" cried a voice near the punch bowl. A radiant looking Hermione ran and hugged me. She wore a pink dress that hugged her curves, flattering her body. She was accompanied by a smiling Ron, who looked a bit funny in his old dress robes.

"Both of you look really nice," I said smiling. "Where's Harry?"

"Oh, he must have gone to the bathroom or something," said Ron, taking Hermione's hand in his. "Well, who's your date for the ball?"

"Erm..."

"WEASEL! GRANGER! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" barked a familiar voice.

"Please, they are my friends Draco," I began, begging for him to apologize to them at once for being so rude.

"THIS is your date?" said Ron, motioning to Draco. "Are you mad?"

"RON!" said Hermione. "Theresa can date whomever she wants! I think it's perfectly nice... She's much better than that Pansy girl that he dated..."

"Shut it mud-"

"HEY!" I cried, turning him around to face me. "I am one too, have you so easily forgotten what happened a few weeks ago?"

The blood in Draco's face began to drain, and he mumbled his apologies to Ron and Hermione, and we left them to sit at a table and relax for a bit.

"I don't want you to hang out with them..." said Draco quietly.

"You cannot make me do anything I don't want to damn it! I am not some robot or animal that you can control at will! I am your girlfriend, and I will be treated with respect! Now see here, Draco, I will speak to, hang out with, and study with whoever I want to. If you don't like it, you can just find another girlfriend! I hear Pansy is easier to get in the sack than me..."

Draco turned red in the face, trying to control his anger and upsetment. He took a deep breath, and looked into my eyes. "Fine, I cannot control what you do... And believe me, Pansy is the Slytherin slut. That's the last girl I would ever want to sleep with..."

I began to laugh loudly, not caring that people began to stare at me and Draco laughing. I wiped away the tears from laughing so hard, and Draco got up, and led me to the dance floor. The song was a slow one, and I had never really danced to a slow song before.

"Would you like to-"

"Draco, I'm sorry but I don't know how to..."

He eased me out of my chair, and guided me onto the floor. He put my arms around his shoulders, and put his arms around my waist, every so often grabbing at my behind.

"MALFOY! HANDS!" barked Professor McGonagall, scolding Draco for being so naughty.

I snorted into his shoulder, and he smiled and when her back was turned, he stuck his tongue out at McGonagall. I rested my head on his shoulder, bringing my body closer to his. I looked over to the right, and saw Hermione in Ron's arms, and was happy to see how nice they were doing. I then saw Harry, who was dancing with-

"LUNA!" I shouted, almost making poor Draco go deaf. I ran to her, and almost knocked over Harry in the process. "You look lovely!"

And so she did, in a lemony yellow corseted dress with white polka dots. Harry wore a nice suit and tie, with his Gryffindor House tie. "Oh Harry, you look so handsome! “I sighed, rejoining the two. "Luna you didn't tell me you were taking Harry to the ball!"

"Well, it was last minute..." said Luna. "Where's-"

"Well if it isn't Looney and the Pothead!" said Draco from behind me, twirling me away from them.

"Shut your mouth Draco," said Harry, angrily.

I mouthed my apologies for Draco's behavior as he began to put his arms back around me and sway me to the music.

"I want this to be a night for us to always remember," said Draco, kissing my neck. I sighed as his kisses lingered dangerously near my chest.

Soon the song was over, and the band began to change and play some current music. Draco and I began to dance with a fevered passion, and everyone around us began to get into the music. Ron and Hermione began to join us, and Draco finally let loose his "hatred" for them. Harry and Luna came over too, and we began to have our own little circle of dance. I entered the center of the circle, and began to dance seductively for Draco. Everyone began to catcall, and holler at my dancing.

Luna now entered the circle, and we began to bump hips in time to the music. I twirled her around, and she began to laugh. She exited, and then Ron came into the circle with me.

He began to shuffle his feet rhythmically to the beat, and it was actually quite hip-hopish. I started to dance a bit seductively around Ron, no doubt getting a glare from a jealous Draco. Hermione entered the circle as Ron left, red faced, and she began to shake her stuff. She is actually a really great dancer, and she taught me a thing or two that night.

Finally, it was Harry's turn. Red faced and blushing, Hermione pulled him into the center, and everyone started to clap for him to dance. Sensing how nervous he was, I began to move around him, seductively shaking my hips. He soon got into the dancing, and he was soon on the floor doing the worm. THE WORM! My God, he was so good at doing that. He finished as soon as the song was over, and we all applauded his dancing.

I couldn't believe the night was ending! It seemed like the dance had went on forever, and I never wanted to stop. But, all good things must come to an end. I hugged Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Luna goodbye as Draco walked me back to my dorm in Ravenclaw Tower.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," said Draco as we walked up the stairs.

"Fun doesn't begin to describe how much I enjoyed the night," I sighed, holding Draco's hand tightly in mine. "I don't want the fun to end..." Draco looked into my eyes, and kissed me softly. I grew limp in his arms; his kiss was so unbelievable that I practically melted in his arms.

"Draco, you know why I asked you to take me back to my dorm an hour before the ball ended?" I asked him smirking. Draco's eyes lit up, and he practically ran the entire way to the portrait hole.

"Hold your damn horny horses!" I cried, trying to catch up to him. "Do you know how hard it is to move around in a dress, much less run around in heels?" Draco slowed down, and I caught up with him. "Unicorn tail," I said to the portrait hole, and we walked into the empty common room to my dorm room.

I kissed him, bringing his body closer to mine. I took off his jacket, and began to unbutton his shirt. He started on getting me out of my dress, and he cupped his hands around my breasts, and kissed me, his tongue entering my mouth. A moan escaped from my mouth, and Draco took off his pants, and I led him to my bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" asked Draco, kissing me all over my body. I closed my eyes, stifling another moan.

"Yes, I want this," I whispered seductively into his ear.

"Have you?" he asked as he took off his shirt.

"No," I said, feeling very much like a child. "I haven't..."

"I promise, I won't hurt you," said Draco gently. His fingers brushed up against my clitoris, and he soon began to gently finger me. "Oh God, you really are a virgin... You're so tight..."

I gasped as he brought sensations to me I had never felt before. "Shhh," said Draco as I began to moan. "Save your strength for when I get started... Don't waste it now..."

He kissed me, and took my hand in his. "Are you ready? I'm going to enter you now. It might hurt, but-"

"I'm ready," I whispered as Draco hovered over me. "And I know you won't hurt me..."

I could feel him gently enter me, and a low moan escaped my lips. It didn't hurt as nearly as Draco said it would, in fact, it was the best feeling I'd ever felt before. "Draco..."

"Yes," he whispered, gently pulling out of me. "What's wrong?"

"I can take it... I know you're holding back..."

Draco looked into my eyes, and then slowly began to move a bit faster and deeper. I arched my back, overcome with pleasure, and I began to squeeze his hand. "Draco? Draco!"

"Just relax Tessie," said Draco as he continued to pump in and out of me. "It's okay... I'm almost finished, love."

"I-I feel," I gasped as he continued. "Something... I'm getting wet..."

"Yes," groaned Draco. "It's natural when you reach your orgasm. Just release, just let it all go..."

I relaxed, and stopped holding back, and I could feel a rush of wetness soak Draco's and my thighs and the bedsheets. Then, Draco thrusted one last time into me as deep as he could, and held himself inside me as I moaned louder than ever. I could feel him release his fluid inside me, filling me up and overflowing onto the bed and my legs.

"Oh Tessie, I love you so much," said Draco, wrapping his arms around my naked body.

"Draco, I love you too," I said, resting my head on his great blond chest.