Status: Finished! Now tell me what you think please

But When Your Mummy Dies, She Will Not Return

Chapter 17

I didn't want to do this. Tom's parents were so much easier than my parents were. I was glad that we told Tom's first.

"Mom, Dad, Tom and I have something to tell you." Dad looked up from the TV, as Mom placed her book besides her, looking up at me.

"I am aware that this was a big mistake, and I hope you know that I know it was. But, it happened, and I'm not quite sure how to tell you this, but," I swallowed, trying to think that they were Tom's parents, and not mine. "But, I - "

"I got your daughter pregnant," Tom said.


Christmas seemed to be here, then it quickly left. Andy had gotten gifts from all over the place. From Grandma in Sheffield, and from Tom in California, and even Oli in Seattle about a week earlier.

Tom was coming home in a few days, and I was almost ready.

"Wow, honey, this is so weird," Uri said, as she walked into the nearly packed of Andy's room. I had luckily gotten all of Andy's junk and clothes in two boxes.

"You're telling me," I whispered, not wanting to wake up the sleeping little man in the other room. "Where's Riley?" I asked, looking at her.

"Stuffing his face in your kitchen." Uri smiled thinking about him. "Oh, so we got our tickets." I smiled, so glad I wouldn't loose Uri.

"When are you coming?"

"January - "

"I'm home, and I have a surprise!" I heard Eric yell. I sighed.

Even a grown man could keep quiet.

I heard Andy's little feet paddle down the hallway, meeting his uncle and getting a big hug.

"What's the surprise, Eric?" Andy asked, looking at him with his big blue eyes.

"Mommy, come out here," Eric said, as I stepped out of Andy's room. "Come here." I sighed, walking over. "Look towards the door." He kept Andy from looking, so I could look.

And I wanted to scream at what I saw.

I practically jumped over Eric to reach Tom. He laughed, and pulled me into a big hug. He smelled the same; smoke and mint.

I could hear Andy getting fussy that he couldn't see what I was so happy about.

"You're comin'?" Tom whispered, smiling. I nodded, looking up at him. His eyes seemed to twinkle. He kissed my forehead, smiling.

"Oh, so this is the man you wouldn't let me meet?" Uri said. That made Andy go over board. He had figured out who it was.

"Daddy!" He yelled, as he got free from Eric and ran over us, hugging his leg. Tom bent down and picked him up, smiling at him.

"Hey, lil man." Andy clutched onto him for dear life. He even pinched himself.

"You're here!" I think after all of Andy's gifts from all over, this was the best thing we both could have gotten.

"I'm here!" Tom said, smiling. He looked down at me, and winked. Smiling, I looked over at Uri and Riley.

"Tom, this is Uri, and her boyfriend Riley." Tom smiled, and waved a bit.

"Oh come here," Uri said, running over and hugging him. I Tom looked shocked, and patted her back a few times before actually hugging her.

***
BMTH come over a few hours later, after Eric, Riley, and Uri left, so we could all go out for dinner.

Nothing really fancy. Just a little sit down diner that they said they normally came to while in New York.

"So, where are yeh goin' to be stayin'?" Lee asked after a little bit, after we had ordered our food.

I shrugged, looking at Tom.

"Wiff me, coarse." He smiled.

"Yeh live with Mum and Dad," Oli said, throwing a straw wrapper at them.

"So, we got an extra bedroom." Tom threw the wrapper back at him, smirking at him.

Oli grumbled something, before our food got to us. The waitress practically spilled her whole upper part at Oli, which, I would have been fine with, of Andy was seated right next to Andy. His eyes went wide, and he looked at Tom and me. Tom shrugged, looking down as I rolled my eyes.

We ate, talking about my future plans in Sheffield.

"Mum and Dad would be pleased to have yeh and Andy in our home." Tom smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeh are leaving the same time as we are, right?" Vegan asked. I nodded, looking over at Andy, who was almost asleep on Oli. I gigged, before getting out of our booth. Tom looked at me, and I pointed to Andy.

"Someone needs to go to bed." With that being said, Andy woke up, shaking his head.

"No! I want to be with you and Daddy," he huffed, looking at Tom, thinking he would take his side.

"Bub, it's almost your bedtime," Tom said.

"Ander, come on," I said, holding out my hand. He huffed again, before crawling out from under the bed and taking my hand. Tom, Andy, and I walked up to the cashier, paying for our part in food.

"Have a nice day!" she yelled as we walked out into the chilly air. Andy made Tom carry him, because now, even though he would admit it, he was tired.

We arrived at our house about eight thirty, and Andy was completely asleep. I set him in his bed, which was only a mattress, one pillow, a sheet, and a Transformer blanket.

"Do you want to sleep here?" I asked, looking at Tom, as he yawned.

"If yeh don't mind." He shrugged off his hoodie, flinging it over a chair. We walked over, and turned on a movie, cuddling under the afghan my mother made.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry!!!
School has taken a toll on me getting computer time.

It is coming to a close soon...
Maybe two or so. I don't know right now.