Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

019 - Kate's P.O.V.

I looked out the bus window where, I watched Eric, sit with Justin on the curb as he held his shirt, that was wrapped around an ice pack. I started to pace back and forth, on the bus as I looked out the window, running my fingers through my hair.

“How far along?”

“What?” I turned around to see, my brother, who stood their leaning against the wall. I couldn’t believe Quinn was here.

“Quinn,” I ran into my brothers arms, as I started to cry.

“You know, getting a call from your best friend, at one in the morning, being told, my baby sister is pregnant, isn’t the best thing to happen to me.” Quinn just held me I as, I continued to sob loudly into his shoulder. I knew Slade, knew, he knows everything in fact last night he through away the pregnancy test away, across the street at a coffee shop.

“I’m sorry,” I don’t know how many times I told my brother over and over, again, but all he could do was sway me side to side, telling me it would all be okay, but part of me knew it wasn’t all going to be okay.

“Kate, you need to go out there, and talk to Justin, I’ll be sitting in the van with Slade, Darlan, and Mike, the minute I see or hear something go wrong I’ll be right over.” Quinn laced his fingers with mine, much like he did when we were growing up. It was his way of showing our friends and his friends, that he was my protector, that he would never let anything ever happen to me.

Walking off the bus, I watched as Justin looked up at us, while Eric got up leaving him to sit on the curb by himself. I gulped as Quinn let go of my hand walking towards Anarbor’s van, part of me knew, that might be my new space of residents, for the rest of this tour.

Uneasiness grew in my stomach causing me to put my hand over it, suddenly it hit me, inside of me at this very moment was a baby growing in me, something that would, need love, care, and a home. As I grew closer to Justin, he stood up, still holding the shirt over his eye.

“Okay, Kate, we need to talk.” Justin spoke, all of a sudden, I could tell he was annoyed, hell I would be annoyed to, if my fiancé’s best friend punched me in the eye, fuck I would have gone ape shit, okay maybe not.

“I know,” my voice was barley over a whisper, but I knew he could understand me, he was one of the few, that could probably understand my soft spoken words, brushing my hair back away from my forehead, I took to staring at my shoes.

“Justin, you remember that party that, John and Eric threw, for the tour kick off, and you got me to drink like two plastic cups of vodka?” Justin looked at me confused, then smirked nodding his head, I wanted so badly to smack that smirk off his face, but then again, he didn’t know where this was leading to.

“Yeah, you got pretty smashed, it was sort of cute, you were dancing on the counter top, with Darlan, and Pat, behind you. You should really let loose more often,” I rolled my eyes and sighed, I don’t see myself ever letting loose ever again, in my life.

“Stop! You lead me in to your spare room at Aaron’s house, you told me you loved me, you kissed me, I kissed you, the next thing I know, I’m not, pure innocent Kate, anymore, I’m Kate, the girl who slept with her best friend, I’m Kate, who woke up without you by her side. I was Kate with the worst hangover ever, who had to have Darlan, hold her hair. Justin do you have any idea what you did?” I was now yelling, I was panicking, I knew tears were streaming down my face, I wasn’t going to get them stop any time soon.

“Kate, I’m sorry, I thought you had done it before, I didn’t know.” Justin was now stumbling over his own words, on the inside I was now laughing, because he wasn’t getting it, I let out a frustrated scream from my lips as I stared up at the clouds in the sky.

“Shut up, just shut up,” Justin jumped back as I screamed at him, I could tell he was taken back, because I never screamed at anybody, “you don’t get it, you were so drunk Justin you didn’t use protection, then you left me in the morning, you put something in me, that will for sure make our parents happy,” Justin’s jaw dropped, and he started to laugh, which caused me to cry even harder.

“Okay, Kate, this is funny, real funny, now you need to stop, with this shit,” Justin was now pacing, just like I would be if I wasn’t trying to get fire to come out of my eyes, and melt him into the concrete of the very ground we were standing on.

“It’s not funny Justin! I’m pregnant, I took five test, yes five test last night while you were on stage with Santino, playing your heart out. I’m pregnant with your child, and we’re not eve married, we’re not even in a stable relationship,” I could feel the rivers coming down my face as Justin threw his shirt at me, a barley caught it as he got up in my face, causing me to panic.

“It’s not fucking mine, you aren’t pregnant Kate! This little fucking prank you are pulling right now, has reached it’s limits, and I’m done with it,” Justin stormed off as sobs irrupted from my chest and my breathing became un even, I could hear my brother yelling after Justin, and Darian screaming my name.

This wasn’t how it was supposed to go, he was supposed to hug me, tell me he loved me, that he was going to be there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know it took me over a month to update, and this chapter was full of drama, but honestly, I not sure where this story is going, it's not Darian's fault, by any means, it's more, I've lost my love for Brighten, A Rocket To The Moon, and The Maine, mainly because of my personal reason's also, I'm getting mad at your readers, you can't comment, so that makes me not really want to write. I'm in a foul-ish mood if you can't tell, but really, if you want updates, you need to comment you silent readers.

Readers: 182; Subscribers: 27; Comments: 19

Blah Blah Blah:
Kate's Outift

Please take the time to check out Darian's new story ft. Matt Good and Oli Sykes, it's going to be grand, it's called Kids In Love

Picture of the day:
Image

Warped Tour was kickass that's me and Amanda Hendrick (oli sykes gf/slash greatest model ever).

XoXo
Katy K.