Status: The story has been updated! We need three comments!

She Really Wants

012- Darlan's POV

I was running the brush through my hair. My hands shook. I hadn’t been able to take my mind off the results since Kate had found out.

“Hey, you okay?” Greg asked touching my back lightly. I smiled tightly and dropped the brush back in my bag and sprayed on a little perfume.

“Our van smells sexy now!” Adam screamed. I giggled and jumped out.

“I’ll be back. I have some shit I have to go deal with.” I said grinding my teeth. Justin was just across the parking lot. He was alone. It was perfect. I heard Slade’s door slam behind me and his footsteps fell into sync with mine.

“Darlan, I know what you’re thinking.”

“That’s great. That also means you should probably step away cause if I don’t bash his face in tonight then it’ll be some other time and I’ll have time to get madder and madder with each day and it’ll be ten times worse.” He groaned and stepped away, leaning against a trailer.

“I’m right here when you need someone to baby your knuckles.” I laughed a little. He made it seem like I did this often.

“Hey, Justin.” He looked up smiling. My fist made contact with his left eye. He stumbled backwards and covered his eye.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!” Justin screamed. There was a rush of feet behind me and Kate Jess, The Maine, and what was left of A Rocket To The Moon.

“Why did you hit Justin in the face?” Jared asked looking highly confused.

“He deserved it.” I said glaring at him.

“I didn’t do anything!” Justin screamed tenderly touching his eye. I turned to Kate

“He doesn’t know?” She bit her bottom lip and shook her head no.

“You should probably get on that.” I said stepping out of the crowd and strutting over to Slade. “That was successful. He gently took my hand in his and examined it. My heart pounded in my ears but not from the adrenaline. I had denied feelings for him for so long it felt natural but whenever something like this small moment happened when he showed how much he cared for me I wanted to tell him; to take his face in my palms and kiss him.

“You’ll be okay. They’re a little red.” Slade said kissing each knuckle and pulling me into a hug. “Every tour it’s a new fight.” I laughed.

“You remember that girl who followed the whole tour and would stand outside the van while you guys got dressed? That was a beating, man. I still have a scar from where she rolled just as I was about to hit her face.” He cringed.

“Your poor hand. I’m glad you aren’t the one with a kid growing down there by the way.” Slade said. I looked up at him confused.

“How would a baby in my uterus affect you, dear?” He bit his bottom lip and then shrugged.

“I’d lose my best friend and have to kick a baby daddy’s ass.”

“Oh. That makes sense. We should go WaWa. My tummy is talking and its screaming for a Ciabatta Melt! Let’s get out of here!” I said jumping onto his back and slapping his ass.

“Whoo! That was nice, Darlan!” He said creeper staring back at me. I slapped his face forward lightly.

“Go you weird o!” We laughed. I relaxed on his back and thought back to the previous moments. I wanted it to be a permeanat thing but I was just one of the ~guys. My life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katy needs a pick me up you guys so comment with good news or something....I don't know.
Darlan
Kate