Noah Clarke

The Nightmare 2

That night, Noah had a dream. He was walking with Christie. They were both having a conversation. The weird thing was that Noah was viewing himself and Christie talk from far away. Like if he was a different person watching them.

Noah and Christie kept walking. Suddenly the sky grew dark and lightning started to strike out of control. It was hitting trees, houses, random spots on the floor. Noah and Christie started running, and then all of a sudden an evil spirit came out of the floor. It was a young woman in her twenties with long black hair over her face. She wore a long gothic black dress, with fishnet stockings and gloves.

She wore black lipstick and from behind her hair you could see the faintest red glow. Then suddenly she started to walk awkwardly. Twitching after every step. Her head was at an impossible angle. Christie gasped as the woman reached for her. The woman’s hand went right through Christie and when her hand was out, it was holding a pale pitiful looking spirit. It was Christie’s spirit.

Noah lunged at the woman but he passed right through her. Christie’s body screamed in terror as she hopelessly fell to the ground. Then the woman, with Christie’s spirit in her arm vanished through the floor, leaving a shocked Noah on his knees staring at the ground which the woman had disappeared with the only person in the entire world who could understand him.

Then he caught a glimpse of Christie’s body on the floor and he ran to it and laid on top of it. “Christie!” he yelled in between sobs. “No!” he continued yelling as if it would help bring his poor friend back from the dead. He then fainted, landing right next to his non-living best friend. Then the rain started to fall, as once again, Noah was left with no one to understand him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you imagine having a nightmare like this..? *gets a chill*