Noah Clarke

Have I Found Someone New? 7

“Hey boy, we’re here!” Germaiah yelled. “Ok, ok I’m up!” Noah yelled back. “Sorry kid, but I’ve been trying to wake you up for over 10min already!” Germaiah said, calming down. “I’m sorry…I’m just sleepy.” Noah said, embarrassed. “It’s fine buddy boy, now you better get going...and don’t forget my money.” Germaiah said, suspiciously. “Oh yeah, I’m sorry.” Noah says as he pulls out his wallet and hands Germaiah a twenty dollar bill.

“Thanks for the ride” Noah says thankfully. “No worries boy, it’s my job.” Germaiah replies, slowly tipping his hat toward Noah kindly. Noah then exits the car, and walks in the mall. *I look like crap* Noah thinks to himself. *I should buy myself some clothes*. Noah smirks. He goes into a store, mainly for teens, and starts to try on some clothes. He eventually picks out a purple with black stripped long sleeved v-neck, similar to the blue one that he had, some black skinny jeans, a black faux-beret and a pair of purple and black stripped shades to match his shirt. He didn’t want to spend too much money; well, more than he already has that is, because he might need it in case of emergency.

So he had to pass on new shoes. He exited the mall, and called one of his new friends from school; Joseph, to pick him up. Noah has always had a crush on Joseph. Joseph is about Noah’s size, just a bit taller; with long blonde hair, about to were the neck starts. Joseph is constantly flipping his hair out of his face, which Noah finds so cute.

He has deep blue eyes and has a rather large smile; but a cute one. He is the typical pretty boy, with a skater edge to him. But Joseph claims to be straight. Which Noah doesn’t believe one bit. Noah’s gaydar has never failed and he had a clue that Joseph might just be gay. But Noah just wanted a place to stay for now.

Noah waited outside the mall doors for about 15min, when a slim blue corvette pulled up in front of him. Noah was sure it was Joseph because that was obviously his car. When the window rolled down, Joseph was inside looking as gorgeous as ever, Noah thought. “Hey Noah, hop in.” Joseph said, in a normal tone of voice. “Oh, yeah…” Noah went around the car and got in the car.

“So…haven’t seen you at school lately.” Joseph said, sounding worried. “Wow, you actually noticed.” Noah said sarcastically. “What, you think nobody noticed you were gone?” Joseph answered, starting the car. “Anyways!” Noah said loudly, changing the subject. “Ok…” Joseph said suspiciously. Joseph started to speed which as Noah got a flashback of him and Jordan almost dying in the minor car crash they were in earlier.

And then he thought to himself *everyone I’ve been with so far has been hurt*. “Hey, can you slow down?” Noah asked, sort of scared. “Uhm, sure I guess…” Joseph replied. “Thanks.”. “Hey, you mind telling me what’s been going on with you lately?” Joseph asked curiously. “A lot of stuff Joseph…a lot of stuff.” “Like…?” Joseph continued.

“Well for starters, Christie died in a car crash, and along with that my boyfriend Nicholas was murdered the last night we were together.” Noah said, tearing up. “I’m sorry…” Joseph answered pitifully. “It’s fine; I just don’t want to lose anyone else.” “Don’t worry, you won’t” Joseph assured Noah. “I…” and as Noah spoke, he saw that Joseph got distracted and was about to go through a red light. “Joseph stop!” Noah hollered. Joseph looks in front of him and quickly steps on the brake. “Oh shit, I’m sorry!” Joseph yells sympathetically.

“That’s why I told you to slow down!” “I’m sorry, it’s just this stuff usually never happens to me; stop distracting me with your charming smile!” Joseph says in a mixture of shock and flirtatiousness. “I thought you were straight…” Noah says cockily. “Well I was, but you’re my first I guess.” Joseph replies puzzled.

“I’ve never felt this way about another guy before; it’s all so new.” He adds. Noah blushes. “Well, we’re here…” Joseph says boringly, completely changing the subject. The two confused teenagers arrive at a set of apartment buildings. “This is my apartment.” Joseph says, disappointed. “Uhm…” Noah says nervously, still thinking about the fact that he is the first guy that Joseph has ever “liked”.

Noah and Joseph arrive at the door to the apartment. Joseph silently takes out his key, and shakily puts it into the key whole and turns is; making a soft clicking sound. “Well…beware.” Joseph says as he slowly pushes the door open. The apartment was rather small; but pretty impressive for a 17 year old. The walls were plain white; there was a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a master bedroom.

It was a pretty comfortable space actually. “So…?” Joseph asked inpatient. “It’s nice.” Noah said surprised. “Oh…ok, I thought you’d hate it.” “No, I actually like it” Noah replied as he curiously browsed the small apartment, opening every door and peeping in to see what lied inside. For some reason, the master bedroom had two candles lit on the tables next to the bed.

This worried Noah. After all he’d been through; he was really confused about whether he wanted a relationship at the moment. “Well, I’m going to go take a shower; you make yourself at home, you hear?” Joseph asked kindly. “Ok” Noah responded. He was deep in thought. Thinking about how all of this could have happened to him in only a couple of days.

Noah heard the door shut behind him, and the shower turn on. He then walked to the window and stared out into the sky; wondering what Nicholas and Christie were up to. A tear drop slowly crawled out of Noah’s crystal blue eye, and slowly made its way down his cheek; quickly dropping right off his face and soaking into the carpet.

Noah wished that they were both here so that he had someone to be with; a shoulder to cry on. Noah just stood there, staring out the window for 15 minutes; and then the bathroom door opened. When the steam cleared out; Noah saw Joseph standing at the door. He only wore a white bath towel, wrapped around his waist. He looked gorgeous. His long blonde hair of course dripping wet, lay across his face. His deep blue eyes seemed like an entire sea.

His well built body, dripping with little droplets of water; which seemed to evaporate off his smoking hot body. Noah blushed as he turned away. “Now what are you doing staring out the window?” Joseph asked curiously. “Nothing, just admiring the beautiful sky.” Noah answered. “I don’t need the sky to admire; I have all the beauty in the world to admire right in front of me.” Joseph replied romantically.

“Oh stop it.” Noah responded, taking the comment more serious than it looked. Joseph walked over to Noah and put both of his hands on Noah’s shoulders; Noah’s heart started pounding like a drum. Then Joseph softly whispered in ear “Hey, there is no need to hide now; right?” and then he gave Noah a kiss on the cheek and went to go get dressed. Noah felt his heart sink as he finally realized; he might just be in love with Joseph.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was very fun to write. Hope you enjoy...XD