Status: Completed

Bound by Love

Department of Mysteries

We ran through the Forbidden Forest towards the telephone booth in Hogsmeade that led to the Ministry.

"I'll help lead everyone," said Ron. "I've been here with dad loads of times. I know this place like the back of my hand..."

Ron lead us to the Department of Mysteries, and as we walked into the room filled with glowing orbs, Harry gasped.

"I've been having loads of dreams about this place! Sirius... where is Sirius? I hope to God Voldemort didn't kill him!"

"Draco, what is that over there?" I asked, pointing to a blueish glowing orb. I took it off the shelf, and found that my name was on it.

'She will be born the first week of March, she will be great, beautiful, and wise. She will tame an evil serpent, and in time, will conceive his child when war is said and done. The serpent will shed its skin, and become more like the girl, in turn, saving himself from an ugly fate...'

"What the-"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Well, lookie who we have here?" said a voice from beneath a Death Eater's mask. "The boy who lived, the boy who was never my son, a whole load of blood traitors, a lunatic, and two filthy mudbloods..."

"Takes filth to know filth!" I spat angrily.

The Death Eater took off his hood, revealing that he was Lucious Malfoy, and grabbed me by the throat.

"Of all people to be calling me filth, you should not be," he said in a deathly tone. "DO NOT DARE CALL MY PURE ANCESTRY OF SLYTHERIN BLOOD FILTH YOU MUGGLE!"

I spat in his face, and he slapped me hard across my face. "That was for your insolence, little girl. Be grateful it wasn't worse..."

"Dad, don't hurt Tessie, hurt me instead!" cried Draco, running over to his father. "Let the others go, take me over to HIM..."

"How dare you call me FATHER after you hang with these people!?" cried Lucious. "The Dark Lord wants Potter alive, so if I have to kill to get to him, so be it!"

"WAIT!" cried a female voice. "Is that who I think that is?"

A hooded Death Eater walked over to Neville, and pointed her wand at his throat. "IT IS! Wittle Longbottom! Hahahahahahaha!"

She unmasked herself, and cackled loudly as Neville shook with a mixture of rage and fear.

"B-Bellatrix L-Lestrange?!?!"

"Y-yes y-you t-twit!" mocked Bellatrix. "What a shame your parents' fate was. Who caused it again?"

"You did, you bitch!" Neville snarled, turning his wand on her as he bitch slapped her to the floor. Bellatrix whimpered, and cowered as Neville stood over her.

"Give us the prophesy Potter, and Sirius will not die..." said Lucious.

"But, I don't know what the hell you are talking about!" cried Harry.

"Fine, I got time, so let me explain to you, dumb Pothead! You see, we are looking for the prophesy concerning Tessie..." said Lucious. "It says that she will save a snake from itself, and in turn, bear its child. The Dark Lord thinks that the snake is himself, so..."

"NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL WOULD I EVER-" I began to scream.

Then, there was a silence, followed by a loud scream from Hermione. The Dark Lord had just apparated in front of all of us.

"Feisty little mudblood, isn't she?" said Voldemort. "I like them sassy and fresh... Makes them much more fun to break."

"You will NEVER have me!" I cried as two Death Eaters restrained me and forced me to look at Voldemort.

"Well, you are wrong, my dear. I ALWAYS get what I want... CRUCIO!"

Everyone in the group was writhing in pain as I looked on.

"Should I continue?" asked Voldemort as I watched poor Rosie cry out for Fred.

"Then you must choose: sleep with me, or let me continue torturing your friends to their deaths. What is it going to be?"