Status: Completed

Bound by Love

RUN AWAY!

"Oh Draco!" I sobbed as the two of us started to run around the hallways of the Ministry, lost. "What the hell just happened? He was going to sleep with me... but I didn't- I didn't want to..."

"I know you didn't want to," said Draco, looking into my eyes as we continued to run. "It must be old magic, you know, like the one Dumbledore always talks about. Maybe it had to do with our love for each other. Or it could be that the prophesy only is fulfilled by the one who it really meant for..."

"So, that means Voldemort isn't the one in the prophesy. You are the one I was destined for, not Voldemort..."

"AH!!!!!!"

We ran into the rest of the group, all cut up and bruised. "So, did you really-" began Ron.

"NO I did not!" I shouted. "We have got to get out of here now Ron! Tell us how to escape!"

Ron lead us to the front entrance of the Ministry of Magic, and as soon as we got to the front doors, there was a thud.

Everyone turned around, and Harry was writhing around on the floor. We all stood around him, and Ginny knelt by his body, and touched his face. Harry flinched, and began to growl.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU! I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU!" shouted Harry. "I AM THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD IN THE WORLD! I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP! I NEVER NEEDED ANY OF YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU GINNY!"

"Ginny, don't listen to him, Harry isn't himself!" I said, as she began to cry.

"Harry, we love you!" cried Ginny. We all put our hands on Harry's heart, and suddenly, Harry's green eyes began to glow red. We were all thrown backwards as a black specter came out of Harry's body, and appeared before us.

"Tessie, Harry, Draco, be warned. Next year, you will have more in store for you than you could ever imagined..." said Voldemort.

The Ministry officials began to apparate, and saw Voldemort, and watched in horror as he escaped.

"HE'S BACK!" cried Cornelieus Fudge.

"Well, no shit Sherlock!" cried Fred.
_______________________________________________________________________

Dumbledore walked over to the group, and apparated us into Hogsmeade, and then made us walk the rest of the way to the school. We told him what had happened, and he nodded as Draco told him his assumptions of what the blinding flash was when Voldemort tried to sleep with me.

"You are correct, Draco," said Dumbledore with a twinkle in his eye. "The prophesy was not meant for Voldemort, but for you. The prophesy can only be fulfilled if the right person is involved with the right situations. But, as usual, Tom overlooks all of the other components of these things... Pity, he could be so much greater than what he is if he could only love..."

"Sir, was it Draco's and my love that saved me?" I asked.

"Yes, it was a mixture of that and the prophesy. Your love for each other is so strong and powerful, no wizard could compete with it. Now, all of you must be dreadfully tired and beaten. Off to the Hospital Wing, the lot of you!"