Status: Completed

Bound by Love

The Last Match Against Hufflepuff

"Look, we are sorry, but that's how we play the game mate..." said Fred as we all landed on the grass. "We gotta play it rough. It's how I like it. Ask Rosie, she'll tell you."

"Erm, no thanks. I get your drift..." I said walking away from him.

"Tessie! You really played your best this game! I mean, you were like neck and neck with the Gryffindors. They are like the best team in the school! It's a pity Chang didn't get the snitch. That's what kills ya, the 150 points that the snitch gives ya..."

Draco walked up to me and gave me a huge hug. I buried my face into his chest, taking in his sexy smelling cologne. "I got bad news for you Tessie. Toady has banned all Quidditch matches, but luckily Dumbledore has allowed you guys one final match of Ravenclaw verses Hufflepuff."

"Oh that old hag!" I shouted, kicking the ground. "She can't cancel Quidditch can she?"

"I'm afraid so, my Tessie. See, she is a Ministry official. She can override the headmaster for many things, but thankfully, she doesn't have total power over the school..."

"Thank God for that," I said, walking back up to the school for supper. "I would rather eat toadstool than have to abide by her rules..."
_______________________________________________________________________

"Another twin beaters?" I said to the twin Hufflepuff girls hovering near me. "When will the madness end?"

"Oh, we aren't half as bad as the Weasley twins, but we gotta play tough though," said one twin. "I'm Ria, and that over there is Mia."

"Hi, well, hope we don't kick your ass too bad today!" I said cheerily.

"Well if Chang can find the snitch faster than my boy toy Ceddie, maybe you will win," smirked Ria.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, I don't speak loser!" I joked. "I'm just kidding mate! Have a good game. May the best team win."

We all shook hands, and Draco got back in his commentator's box, and opened up the game.

"Well, Tessie is definitely looking hot in those Quidditch robes. Has anyone noticed how much bigger her boo-"

"DRACO SCORPIUS MALFOY! COMMENT ON THE GAME, NOT THERESA'S CHEST!"

"Right, Professor McGonagall," blushed Draco. "Anyway, we got a great starting line. The Hufflepuff twins: Ria and Mia are unBEATable. Get it? UnBEATable? Anyway, they also have Cedric Diggory, who is another great seeker, but he can't even hold a wand next to Potter. Chang and Diggory used to date, so who knows how the game will end. All I know is that the Ravenclaws will KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Draco, keep the profanity down!" sighed McGonagall.

Ria smirked at me. "Draco is your boyfriend? Huh, you must be the girl who turned his life around. He used to pick on us..." said Ria.

And with that, she swung her bat at an oncoming bludger.

I flew over to Tracy, and saw how she was being blocked by the opposing chasers. "Over here Trace!"

She threw the ball to me, and I caught it, and zoomed towards the goal.

"TESSIE SCORES! TEN TO ZERO! EAT THAT MUTHA-"

"Malfoy, I'm warning you!"

"Ok, Professor McGonagall, who is looking very beautiful today, don't you guys think?"

"Oi, slick, that's my line!" shouted Fred, slapping him upside the head. "Never use my and Rosie's material!"

"Ok ok, I promise!" said Draco, dodging the blows Fred was giving him.

Hufflepuff was trying so very hard to win, but it was all in vain. Tracy and I kept scoring goals, and no matter what Ria and Mia did to try to trick us off course, it didn't work.

I turned around after scoring the 200th goal for Ravenclaw, and then saw a flash of blue robes and yellow robes.

"Go Cho!" I shouted. Everyone had stopped to watch the two seekers fly as fast as lightning to catch the snitch.

"CHO HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! RAVENCLAW WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Draco.

I did a lap with the team around the stadium, and shook Ria and Mia's hand.

"Good game you guys," I said. "You guys are kick ass beaters!"

"Yeah, we know we rock," said Ria and Mia together.

I smiled, and then landed, only to be greeted with several people, all of them knocking me to the ground. It looked like we were all having one massive orgy, and I could not get up for the life of me.

"Get-off-you-fatties!" I said, jokingly.

I got up, and realized that I was tackled by Draco, followed by the Weasley twins, and Harry and Ron. So it pretty much was a big orgy...

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" said Fred and George together, picking me up off the grass.

"You really kicked Hufflepuff's ass mate," said Harry smiling.

"Yeah, hope they don't cry to bad..." said Ron.

"Ah, they'll get over it," said Draco, putting his arm around me.