Status: Completed

Bound by Love

Poor Hagrid

"Hem!"

I looked up from my pot roast, and saw that Professor Umbridge was approaching the podium, and that she had something to say.

"I would like to inform you all that Quidditch has been canceled due to the rambunctiousness that it leads to from all of the students. There will be a few more rules added to the school. There will be no making out in or out on the school grounds. There will be no school clubs or organizations. And finally, there will be no more Christmas Ball this year Anyone who so chooses to disobey the rules will serve detention with me. Any questions?"

"Yeah, who was the dolt who put you in charge?" I muttered under my breath. Luna, who sat next to me, snorted into her goblet.

"Oi Theresa!" cried a familiar voice. Rosie Beattie came over, and sat next to me and Luna. "Did you hear that toad? No more macking in the hallways or school grounds. What the hell is wrong with this world? What am I gonna do? I know how evil she and her punishments are, you showed me the scar"

"Rosie, HELLO?" I shouted, shaking her a bit. "You are overreacting. You are not able to do it in the school, but if she can't find you…"

"Oh how could I be so silly!" cried Rosie, slapping her forehead. "Room of Requirement!"

"No duh, silly!" I said. "Don't let this beastly woman get to you. Things will get better eventually."

I lied to Rosie. Things did not get better, they only got worse.

During our other classes, Professor Umbridge would come in, and watch the class, eying the teacher with disdain. She especially tried her hardest to break poor Hagrid during Care of Magical Creatures class.

"And what are these creatures here today Hagrid?" asked Umbridge, scribbling on her clipboard.

"Thestrals," said Hagrid nervously. "Nice creatures they are…"

"Yes, very nice and all, but where are they?" asked Umbridge, looking around.

"Professor Umbridge, are you telling me that you don't know that a person can't see them unless they have seen someone die?" I asked politely. "I thought you knew that…"

"I see," sighed Umbridge. "Well, I best be off. Good day, Mr. Hagrid."

"Hagrid, it's okay," I said, patting him on the back once Umbridge had left. "She is just an evil woman who wants nothing better than to piss everyone in this world off. You gotta stay strong Hagrid. I know it is hard, but we all have to stay strong."

"I can' believe 'er! Tryin' ter get me fired Theresa, I don't know if I'm goin' ter last much longer!"

"You won't get fired Hagrid!" cried Hermione, rushing over. "Dumbledore is the only one who can fire teachers! So you will be fine Just don't show her the Blast Ended Screwts. I don't think she will find them as funny as you do"

Hagrid chuckled through his tears, and the two of us helped him into his hut, and sent him for a nap while we taught the class.

"Oi, Rosie!" I cried. "What does a thestral look like?"

"Erm… All decaying and the like?"

"That's almost correct Rosie, but that's a good try. Ron, any ideas?"

"Well, isn't it supposed to be black and gaunt? Like all boney and scary looking, but they are really gentle creatures?"

"Correct Ron! Ten points to Gryffindor," I said. I held out my hand that was full of oats, and I waited.

"AH!!!!!!!!" shouted Draco. The feed in my hand was disappearing, and the students around me could feel the hot breath from the thestrals around them.

"Can anyone here see thestrals?" I asked. Neville raised his hand, along with Seamus.

"I saw my granddad die," said Neville in a whisper.

"Me cousin died. Saw the banshees and everything!" said Seamus.

"Right, can you two help the others feed the thestrals. And could you please tell the others that thestrals aren't going to kill them" I said, taking out the feed.

"Come on class, everyone take a bit, and we are all going to feed the thestrals," I said. "Watch me…"

Neville led me to a thestral, and I held my hands out to it, and it ate from my hand. I held my other hand out blindly, trying to pet it. Neville saw this, and moved my hand in the right direction. The thestral then let out a gentle neigh, and then everyone was able to feed the thestrals.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Hagrid? Feeling any better?" I asked, knocking on the door of his hut. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco hung back with me to check on Hagrid to see how he was doing.

I opened the door, and found Hagrid sipping a mug of tea. "Theresa, I want to thank you for teaching the class today," said Hagrid, giving me a bone crushing hug.

"It was nothing" I said. "You needed to take a break from teaching. That monster really upset you…"

"Tessie was really great!" said Draco reassuringly. "She fed the thestrals, and taught the class how thestrals are not so bad. I like them. They remind me of myself sometimes…"

"Yeah, you should have seen it," said Harry chuckling. "Ron answered a question correctly for once!"

"Hey!" said Ron.

"Well, you gotta admit Ron, you don't normally answer a question in class!" said Hermione. "You usually sit there, and when the teacher calls on you, you sit there and drool."

"Nice," I smiled, and Hagrid began to chuckle.

"I owe you one, Theresa. I really do. If there is anything I could do for you…"

"Just do one thing for me," I said, looking into his black eyes. "Promise me that you won't get yourself fired"

"I will try Theresa. Only for you guys…"
______________________________________________________________________

Draco and I met up in the Room of Requirement for our nightly make-out session since we could no longer do it in the school. We walked into the room, and saw how it was beautifully set up with lots of candles, roses, and chocolate. The floor was covered with rose petals and soft pillows to lay on.

Draco sat me down on his lap, and kissed me. He pulled me closer to him, and ran his fingers through my curly brown hair. He kissed my neck, and started to work his way down to my chest when suddenly-

"Oi, what are you two doing here?" asked Rosie and Fred at the same time. The two of us looked back at them. Rosie was dressed in a black corset with matching black undergarments with a matching black whip in her hand. Fred was wearing a gold Speedo, showing off his muscles and twelve pack.

"Erm- into dominatrix much?" I asked, laughing a bit with Draco.

"I told you before, I like it rough," said Fred with a wink. "Now get the hell outta here. I set up this whole romantic scene for Rosie, not for you guys!"

"Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE me!" I said. "I won't watch you guys. Draco and I need to be together, so if you will both excuse me, I got a man to please…"

I turned back to Draco, and began to kiss him passionately, biting his bottom lip and sucking it the way he usually likes it.

"Down on your knees Freddie!" commanded Rosie, spanking his bum. "Now, tell me I'm your little Rosebud!"

"You are my little Rosebud…" said Fred quietly.

"Louder my love!" said Rosie, spanking him once more.

"This is sick and twisted my love," I whispered to Draco. "Let's leave them to their escapades…"

Draco and I left the room, and before we closed the door, we saw Rosie jump on top of Fred's lap as he began to kiss her passionately.