Were just friends.

Hi's guys. thanks for comments.

I was still so mad, about how much shit he talked on me, to that stupid slut ashley.
Hes such an asshole. I hate him right now. I don't want him to even talk to me. Ronnie didn't come to class today. I don't care, hes an asshole. The bell rang, and I made my way to my locker. Then I felt arms slither around my waist. Ronnie is the only one who does this.
"What Radke." I said through my teeth.
"Can I explain?"
"Explain what? That you talked shit on your best friend, to the girl she hates."
"Listen I only told her that so I could get her into my bed." He laughed a little at the end.
"Thats pretty pethetic." I laughed.
"It is, but it worked. Remember I didn't mean any of it."
"Ronnie I'm serious this time. It's me or Ashley. Because I hate that fucking bitch."
"Okay I won't see her anymore."
"If I catch you one time with her, I'm done being your friend. You don't even know half of the shit that girl talked on me Ronnie."
"Alright Alright." He laughed.
"Okay good."
Ronnie pulled me into a hug, and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled at him.
Max and Bryan came over.
"Awww looks those two made up." Bryan said smiling.
Ronnie and I both nodded.
"Why don't we all go swimming in my neighbors pool. There away on vacation." Ronnie said. I can't go I have the bruises on my arm and stomach.
"I can't go swimming guys." I said.
"Why not?" Ronnie pouted.
"I have womenly issues."
Ronnie made the 0 face. Max and Bryan knew the real reason why I couldn't go swimming though.
"Should we just go to my garage?" Max said.
See Max's garage is where we all hang out. It had posters, and all kind of shit in it. And nobody uses it so we just chill there all time.
"I guess so." Ronnie sighed.
When we got to his garage, I sat down on the couch in there, and Ronnie put his head on my knee. He was sitting on the floor.
"Theres nothing to do in this town." Ronnie exclaimed.
"I know it's fucking boring." Bryan said laying down on his back. Max found an old skate board so he was riding around on it. I laughed.
"Oh shit." I said letting my head fall on the back of the seat.