Broken Angelz

Pool's, Phones and Revenge

"Who's going in first?" Kellan asked. Jackson grabbed me from behind.
"Kelsi!" Peyton yelled trying to keep a straight face "Seeing as she loves swimming so much!"
"No! Please!" I scream trying to get out of Jackson’s hold.
"Kellan!" I heard Peyton warn him "You throw me in, you die"
He smiled "That wasn't very smart Peytie" and with that he ran up, with Peyton still in his arms and jumped straight in. Oh he was dead man. Jackson starts to let go of me until I grab his arms and wrap them back around me.
“I wanna go.” I say simply. “Just make it look like I don’t want to though. Give Peyton a little credit.”
“Your wish, my command.” He whispers in my ear. “Your Turn.” He says in his normal voice.
“No! No! Argh! Jackson! You are one dead boy!” I yell as he picks me up bridal style and jumps in the pool with me still held closely to his chest. Man, how many teenage girls would love to be in my position right now. Then my thoughts are shattered by cold water rushing up and devouring me. My head breaks the surface and I start laughing.
“You are one piece of dead meat, Jackson!” I yell swimming over to where he’s getting out of the pool. “Um, where do you think your going?” I ask him.
“I’m getting out.” He says simply.
“Um, Nope. You’re not.” I say grabbing his arm and pulling him back under. I start to swim back to the side to get out when Jackson grabs my leg from under the water.
“Ah!” I yell jumping then falling back so I’m under again. This time I grab Jackson’s shoulders and push down. He then grabs my feet and pulls them over his shoulders, so when he resurfaces, I’m sitting on his shoulders.
“Oh! You wanna play shoulder wars, Mrs. Sexual Tension?” Peyton says.
“Damn straight Bitch! Let do this!” I say as Peyton climbs on Kellan’s shoulders. We move closer together until Peyton and I are within arms reach. Then we start trying to get each other off the boys’ shoulders.

“Oh is there anything better than two girls trying to claw each others eyes out?” I hear Drew’s voice from beside the pool.
“I don’t think so.” Rob says. Drew must have finally noticed to whom he was talking.
“You’re… You’re… OMG!!! ROB PATTINSON!!!!” Drew screams in what can only be described as his fan girl voice. Peyton and I stop and look towards where Drew was standing. Then down on the cement where he is now laying with Skittles licking his face. Chris is just standing there looking at him. Then he reaches out his hand to Rob over Drew’s body.
“Hi, I’m Chris. And that’s... well was, Drew.” Rob and Jackson start laughing.
“Are your friends gonna make a habit of passing out when they see Rob? I mean, he’s not that special.” Jackson says walking over to the side of the pool to let me off his shoulders.
“I don’t know, two out of four. So he’s got half of them.” I say sliding on to the side of the pool laughing. I hop up and give Chris a hug, stepping over Drew. “He’s so much better like this. Do we have to wake him?” I say looking down at Drew.
“Not right now, I suppose.” Chris says laughing.
“Hi! I’m Kellan.” Kellan says still in the pool with Peyton on his shoulders.
“Hey.” Chris replies then looks at Peyton. “What no hug?”
“Nope, Mr. Movie Star’s got my attention now.” She says patting Kellan’s head.
“Now what did you have to do that for? I was enjoying having you on my shoulders!” Kellan said throwing Peyton off his shoulders, laughing. He then quickly hops out of the pool.

When Peyton comes back up for air, she starts to get out.
“You are so dead now, Kellan!” she yells, chasing him around the backyard with Skittles chasing her.
“So who’s that?” Jackson says coming to stand next to me.
“That would be our baby girl, Skittles. She just turned 3 last month.” I say laughing.
“A ha.” He said just as Peyton tackles Kellan.
“OW!” Kellan cries.
“Paybacks a bitch honey” Peyton says as she start to walk back to us. Skittles starts to lick Kellan’s face.
“EW! Dog slobber!”
“That’s my girl, Skittles!” Peyton says laughing, Skittles running after her. “Who’s a good girl?” She says petting Skittles on the head, as Skittles barks. We all start laughing.

For the next few hours, Chris gets to know Kellan, Rob and Jackson better and Drew calms down slightly. Not enough to actually have a conversation, but still.
“Did you guys want to stay for dinner? It’ll take no time at all to whip something up.” I ask as I look at my watch and see that it’s 5:00.
“No, it’s cool. We better head back, she how Ash is.” Rob says standing up as Skittle runs over to him.
“She’s taking a liking to you, Rob.” Peyton says as she gets up to get another drink. I look at her, “It’s water!” she says walking back to sit down. “Do you wanna taste?”
“No thanks. Just go easy will you please?”
“Fine.” She says huffing. Kellan starts to laugh, so Peyton hits him.
“God! You’ve got to stop with the violence, Peytie!”
“Get over it, Emmett!”
“Names, Kellan!” he says getting annoyed. We had found out that one thing that Kellan doesn’t like. Being called by his character’s names.
“I know. I just like stirring!”
“We know, Peyton. We know.” I say laughing.
“Shut up Mrs. Sexual tension!”
“It’s on!” I say getting up and walking over to her bar fridge. “You wanna drink Skitz?” I say opening the door and getting out one of her blue vodka bottles.
“Kelsi! You do and I snap and Angel disc! Don’t temp me cause you know I’ll do it!”
“Well too bad for you that they’re in my safe! Mwhahahaha!!!” I say opening the bottle and pouring it into Skittles’ bowl.
“Oh! It’s on like donkey Kong bitch!” Peyton yells as I start to cackle.
“God you’ve got one hell of an evil laugh Kelsi.” Rob says looking at me funny,
“And an Attitude to match!” I say laughing. I’m still pouring the vodka into Skittles bowl when Chris stands up and walks over to where I’m standing.
“Kelsi, you gonna get the dog drunk.” He says taking the bottle out of my hand.
“No, that’s why I took it and gave it to Skittles, so she didn’t get drunk.” Chris raises his eyebrows. “Oh! You meant Skittles as the dog! Right! Well we wouldn’t want me to live with two drunk bitches now would we?” I say walking back and sitting down. I hadn’t realized Peyton had disappeared until I heard an evil laugh from inside.

“Oh shit. Um, I think it might be best of you guys leave now. Things might get a little ugly around here soon.” I say standing up and saying good bye to the boys. Jackson hangs back until Rob goes out the gate.
“You might want this back.” He says handing me my mobile phone. “I’ve put my number in there incase you ever need a break from all this.” He says with a sympathetic smile.
“Thanks.” I say taking my phone and sliding it into my pocket. We walk out to the cars.
“Bye boys!” Peyton says running out. She runs into Chris’ arms and gives him a hug. Then moves onto Kellan and Rob. She stops in front of Jackson.
“Hum, I suppose you get one too.” She says hugging him. For some reason I suddenly want to rip her off him. I shake my head and try to forget the feeling. She lets go and turns to look at me, with an evil grin on her face. Then she gives Drew a hug as everyone gets into their cars.

“What did you do Peyton?” I ask when we get inside.
“Ha Ha, you’ll see.”
“Peyton!? What did you do?” she shakes her head and runs off. I walk to my room to check my safe. Good it’s still there and Angel is still in it. What could she have done? I start to walk around the house to cheek everything. It’s all good. What could she have done?

TOBY! I run to the studio and flick on the lights. Everything looks normal. I walk over to Toby and sit down. I go to pick up his drumsticks. They’re stuck together. I laugh
“Is that the way were gonna play?” a yell out. I hear her laugh. “Well two can play at that game, Peyton.” I mutter to myself. I walk into our equipment room and shut the door behind me. I get her pride and glory down from it’s hook on the wall and start to fiddle with the tuning. Just to make sure she cant use another one, I do the same to the rest. If there is one thing that annoys Peyton, It’s having to re-tune her guitars. I hang the last one back up and walk out to the kitchen to start dinner.

“Kelsi?” Peyton asks warningly as she comes out in her pajamas for dinner.
“Peyton?” I say mocking her.
“You’re not gonna snap and kill me?” she says sitting down.
“Now why would I do that? You only stuck together my favorite, not to mention – only- set of drumsticks. I mean, I don’t have to practice anytime soon, and since the music shop isn’t open until Monday, I guess I’ll have to just write songs.”
“Hey! Don’t try the guilt trip on me! I wasn’t the one who gave our dog Vodka!”
“No, you were the one drinking it. Oh, and don’t think I didn’t notice.”
“Notice what?”
“Peyton, a six-pack doesn’t mean ‘sneak another four, she wont notice’.”
“Hey! The ones that Kellan bought around don’t count!” she yelled at me now.
“I’m not counting them Peyton!” I yell back at her, standing up.
“What the hell has gotten into you lately?” Peyton asks standing up as well.
“Peyton, I give you a roof over-”
“Another guilt trip! Lovely!” she says throwing her hands up in he air then folding them across her chest.
“Peyton, I buried my mother, my father is god knows where, I don’t want to lose my best friend too! Do you not get that?”
“I get it, Kelsi! But I’m not gonna die anytime soon, okay! So just breathe and take a chill pill.” She says walking off, probably to her room to listen to more music. Damn it!

I toss and turn all night thinking about everything. Mum, Dad, Peyton, the previous day’s events. Maybe all her guitars, was a bit rash.
When I get up, I make some tea and head for the studio, my normal morning ritual. Peyton’s still asleep, and will be until about lunch time, if nothing wakes her before then. We’ve got a jam session this afternoon, so I better fix them before this turns nasty. I look at the clock to see what time it is. 11:00. I pick up the phone and call the other guitarist, Chris. The phone rings 3 times before he picks up.
“Hey Kels, can I call you back. I’m kinda in the middle of something.” He says a bit distracted.
“Okay. Bye” As he hangs up I try to think of someone else who knows guitars. Drew wouldn’t know shit about them.
Jackson! I call the number that he put in my phone before he left. It rings four times before he picks up.
“Pizza Plaza, how can I help you?” The voice says on the other end of the phone. I start to laugh.
“Can I have a cheese pizza with extra cheese?” I joke.
“Sorry ma’am, we don’t do special order pizza’s” Jackson says.
“What kind of Pizza place are you?”
“A crap one.”
“That’s good because I’m not looking for a pizza. I need a favor.”
“Favors, I think I can do. What is it?” he asks.
“You know how to tune a guitar, don’t you?”
“Yer… You don’t play the… What did she do?” Jackson says sighing. God this guy was getting to know me fast.
“She glued my drumsticks together! I was on the brink of getting my drum part of a new song down before I did a demo for the band! We’re meeting this afternoon for a jam session!”
“Okay, I’ll be there soon.” He said laughing and hanging up.

Five minutes later, Jackson’s knocking on my door.
“Oh My Goodness! Thank you!” I say hugging him and pulling towards the studio.
“It’s all good.” I show him into the equipment room. He looks at the guitars on the wall.
“Wow. She’s got a good collection. How many did you mess with?”
“Um… all of them?” I say cautiously.
“Over a pair a drumsticks?”
“They were my favorite pair… and my last pair.”
“Why?” He asks getting down the first one and starting to tune it.
“I went crazy at Drew last time he was over and I kinda threw them at him, after I’d broken one of them in half.”
“What the hell did he do?” he says strumming a little to get the tune.
“Where to begin. Firstly, the night before I threw the sticks at him, He and Chris came over here for dinner. He broke two of my good plates, which I’ve only got 4 of now, gave Peyton more alcohol, complained about my food, broke one of our Wii remotes, gave me soda water instead of normal water. Don’t like the bubbles. Then he decided to go completely stupid when we were trying to record the next morning and after that I think he tried to scare me, and I just happened to have my sticks in my hands, so one of them broke and the other nearly got shoved in his eye. Fortunately for Drew, Chris held me back.”
“Wow. Remind me never to get on your bad side.” He said as he hung up the second re-tuned guitar.
“Hang on! I don’t forgive her that much. Leave that one.” I say as Jackson picks up Peyton’s favorite guitar.
“You are one wicked girl Kelsi, you know that?” He says laughing pulling his hand away from the guitar.
“Yep. It’s what helps me get through this horrible thing called reality.”

“So you wanna drink? I’ve got soft drink, Tea, Coffee, water… anything?” I ask as I lead him back out to the kitchen.
“Sure, a coffee would be great. Kellan, Rob and Ash finished the last of ours off this morning.”
“1 coffee for Mr. Pizza Plaza coming up.” I laugh, getting the kettle “Grab a stool.” I say as he hops up on one of the bar stools at our breakfast table, as I start to pour the coffee. “Is that how you always answer your phone?” I ask giving him his coffee
“No, I change it occasionally. Just incase a crazed fan gets hold of it. By the way, you give that number to anyone and I can have people kill you and make it look like an accident.” He says with a grin on his face.
“They can only try.” I say laughing with him. “Does that happen much? A crazed fan getting your private mobile number.”
“Nope. But Kellan had some stalker the other month that got his. God it was funny!” I stand there taking him in. One of the most wanted American celebrities was sitting at my breakfast bar, drinking my coffee. This world was way too crazy for my liking.
“What are you looking at?” Jackson asks
“Nothing. I was just thinking.”
“About?”
“You. Rob. Kellan. Ash. I mean, it’s been just a couple of days since we even meet, and you’re having coffee at my house.”
“Is it creeping you out? Cause I could leave.”
“No, No. Just that well, I’ve never really had any one else to talk to apart from Chris and Peyton, since mum died. Now I’ve got an actor drinking coffee in my house. It’s just bizarre.”
“Yer well, as you’ve seen, we are just normal people.” He says taking a sip.
“Yer, I know. It’s just still weird, you know?” I reply as Jackson laughs.

“Kelsi!?” Peyton yells as she goes to start warming up for the jam session. I smile quietly to myself.
“Yes, Peyton?” I ask as innocently as I could.
“What the hell did you do to my guitar?” She says, I look at her face and she’s starting to go red.
“You know what they say about Payback, Peyton. Yer well, I’m its bitch.” I say laughing as I sit behind Toby.
“Oh. Is this for the drumsticks?” she asks.
“Mainly.” I say laughing. Peyton starts to laugh too. Yes! I’m off the hook. The rest of the jam session goes smoothly apart from the usual Drew annoyingness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by xoKelsixo.