Status: Completed

To Kill or Not to Kill Dumbledore?

We Gotta Go To Potions Class?

Draco laughed and pulled me on top of him for a kiss. I laughed, but then my face dropped when I saw the time. "8:30!!!!!!!!! We gotta go to class soon! Potions starts at 9;30! I gotta do my hair, my makeup! I gotta get dressed!"

"Sh..." said Draco putting a finger to my lips. "Take it easy. All you gotta do is summon your clothes and books from here. And you don't need any makeup, you're beautiful the way you are..."

"If you are trying to get into my pants Draco Scorpius, it is not going to work..." I sighed, getting out my wand, and summoning my things. "Oi, don't watch me changing perv!"

"Hey, you're in my room," smirked Draco. I gave him my death glare, and he then closed his eyes while I changed.

"HEY! I see you peeking!" I cried, covering myself as Draco peered from behind his hand. "Naughty, naughty..." I quickly changed, and then gathered my things together as Draco changed into his Slytherin uniform. "Jeeze, insecure much?" I asked as Draco strutted and took his time getting dressed, showing off his hot body. "Even though you are such a naughty boy, I can't help but love you. God help me, I love you so much..."

He stopped strutting about, and kissed me gently. He put my hand over his heart. "Do you feel my heart beating?" Draco asked me. "It beats only for you... no one else."

I sighed. God the bastard knows how to make me light headed and all lovey dovey and crap. "Maybe later you will have me..." I said with a wink. "Now get dressed!"

I threw his pants to him, and went to his mirror to apply some makeup. The mirror was encrusted with snakes on the side, and at the top was a picture of Salazar Slytherin himself. Slytherin's face was terrible and great. You knew he was a powerful wizard by the way the artist had portrayed him.

As I finished up my makeup routine with some lip gloss, Draco walked over to me with his books in his hands. "That's a special piece right there," said Draco, motioning to the mirror. "Family has had it for generations. Hell, I am a descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself. This was my dad's, but he gave it to me when I started going to school... He almost took it back, but mum said that I should keep it nonetheless..."

"I liked your mother," I said, getting my things together. "She was so nice. It's a terrible shame how things changed for her..."

"Yeah, you don't know the half of it all," said Draco. "You see, mum was very young and naive, and dad was a playboy back in the day. Mum didn't know what she was getting herself into when she started to date my father. He portrayed himself one way in front of her, and then was another way with his friends and others at school. Well, they got married, and mum saw dad for what he really was, and tried to change him. Dad's the most stubborn man in this world, and didn't want to change. He then took my mother to a Death Eater meeting, and forced her to join against her will. She only did it because she loved him."

"That's terrible!" I cried. "Did your father really love her at all?"

"I wouldn't know," said Draco. "He has never bothered to show any affection towards me or my mother. Our lives would have been much better if we weren't Death Eaters..."

"Do you know how your dad became a... Death Eater?" I asked hesitantly.

"Mother says he was just involved with the wrong sort of people," began Draco. "And people liked his pureblooded, Slytherin ancestry, and dragged him into this whole conception that purebloods are better than the rest. He joined at the peak of the whole era when Voldemort was powerful and killing muggles and muggleborns."
_______________________________________________________________________

Draco and I ran to the potions room. We were late from all of our chattering and whatnot, and I ran straight first into Professor Slughorn.

"Smith, Malfoy, you two are late," he said, helping me up off the floor. "Please try your best to be on time next time..."

"Yes sir, I whispered, sitting next to Rosie and Hermione towards the front of the class.

Once Slughorn's back was turned, Rosie turned to look at me.

"Let me guess, you went to Draco's dorm after the ball?" smirked Rosie. "Did the two of you...."

"NO WE DID NOT!" I hissed through gritted teeth. "Well, there was some playful touching, and some serious making out, but that was it! I fell asleep in his arms, I lost track of time, I couldn't help it!"

"You are a badass!" cried Hermione, giving me a high-five. "Denying your man... Just giving him a taste but then yanking it away before he can finish... Just like me and Ron over there..."

I turned to look at Ron, and he looked a bit down. "Hermione, what did you do to the poor boy?" I asked.

"Well, he tried to tell me that I was wrong about the whole SPEW thing that I have been pushing, and so, I denied him..." said Hermione with an evil smirk.

"Deny him all you want, you are gonna eventually cave," said Rosie. "Freddie isn't bad at all, but when he does something that pisses me off, I couldn't possibly deny him. I mean, I'd be denying myself too, and lord knows I need to have me a piece of Freddie at least 5 times a day..."

"WICKED!" I squealed, as Rosie winked.

"Now, partner up people!" said Slughorn. "We are going to make a ferret making potion."

I snorted, and Draco began to tremble and shake. "F-f-f-ferret?"

"What's with him?" asked Hermione and Rosie together.

"Inside joke my lovies," I smirked. "He was being a jerk a while back, and I turned him into a ferret. He's got an aversion to ferrets now, tee hee. All because of me!"

I partnered up with Rosie, Draco with Harry, Ron with Hermione, and Luna with Neville.

"If you mess this up, Potter..."

"Draco, calm down, I'm not the dumbass you think I am!"

I snickered as the two of them bickered. "Don't turn me into a sexy ferret Rosie, Draco will be wanting me back in human form," I said, gazing in Draco's direction. "Although, I don't know if Draco is into bestiality..."

Draco made a face, and I laughed and got my potions together. After several minutes, potions were brewing steadily in the cauldrons.

"Times up! Time to test them!" cried Slughorn.

"Bottoms up Rosie!" I cried.

"To your health, and that of your future children!" she cried.

I almost spat out the potion from laughing so damn hard. Suddenly, I began to change. My skin became furry, and soon, I was on the floor, squealing along with the rest of the other students.

"Get off me!" I cried as another ferret came over and began to hump me. "Gross!"

"Tessie, it's me!" cried Draco, continuing to hump me. "Potter didn't poison me at all. Can't say the same for Neville and Luna..."

Poor Neville and Luna had not transformed due to the fear of what their potion might do to them. I mean, would you drink it if it smelled like rotten eggs? I think not!

"Dray, people are watching us!" I cried, squirming away.

"Ok now you will change back in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" said Slughorn.

POOF! We were all back into our normal bodies...

"Erm- Draco, you're human again," I said to him as Draco still kept grinding his body against mine.

"Oh, er... You didn't see anything..." said Draco, ashamed and starting to turn red.

"Class dismissed! Good job everyone!"